Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Post REMOVAL OF POSSIBLE R.A.T From ORAPE 27.3.2

Hey everyone,my name is Katariina M ,i am a Security-researcher working for F-Security (anti virus provider )
    I was requested to write a quick tutorial on how to remove a RAT if youre possibly infected.
    If you downloaded the file from https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=980937 , Follow down through this tutorial on how to remove it.
    FOR STAFF/ADMINS THIS THREAD IS TO ENLIGHTEN THE USERS WITH A POSSIBLE WAY TO DELETE AND CLEANSE THEIR SYSTEM ON TO A HEALTHY BASIS AFTER GETTING INFECTED WITH A RAT. THE "ADVERTISEMENT" OF CERTAIN SOFTWARE WAS TOTALLY TEST BASED WHICH ALL WERE USED INSIDE THE TEST-MACHINE INSIDE THE TEST-SESSION.
    Check me!
    - Advanced Systemcare
    - CCleaner
    - MalwareBytes

Just google them .They are all freeware and the tools you need to delete the RAT from your system.
    STEPS DONE AFTER DOWNLOADING THE FILE INSIDE TEST-ENVIRONMENT AND TESTED UNDER SUPERVISION OF ADVANCED SYSTEM ENGINEERS AND CODERS.
    So lets get started! Yeaaah?
    First things first.
    1. download the software ive listed above.make sure you ve read the user manual and possible how-to s
    1. 1unplug/disconnect your pc from internet.
    1.2 Run the system scans on every cleaner i provided above.
    1.3 restart your pc
    1.4 Do the systemscan and reboots a few times
    2. After doing the steps 1.2-1.3 1-3 times make sure to remove your connections on any machine in the computer .
    2.1 Delete all folders from the current user inside /users/________ (<- Your username) (Not system32 s ofc. )
    2.2 Create a new user inside controlpanel and give it a password
    2.3 give the new user admin rights
    2.4 Log out from your current user.
    2.5 log in to the previously created account
    2.6 run the systemscans
    2.7 after theyre complete restart your pc.

3. Navigate to controlpanel,users list.
    3.1 seek for the old user and delete it,it asks wether to keep the applications youve downloaded and installed or delete everything the user has done,click to delete all files.
    3.2 run your systemscans
    3.3 restart your pc.
    3.4 Enjoy,youve completed the same steps we have in order to delete the RAT.

Hit me that thanks button as a payback if it worked for you?
    Last edited by Snixecutionz; 06-22-2015 at 03:18 PM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snixecutionz For This Useful Post:

AbstractCat (07-11-2015),DeadsmokeMC (06-22-2015),elwholo (06-22-2015),fuzzykill722 (06-22-2015),HiiTman_KiLLer (06-22-2015),Mezzo10 (08-28-2016),raulrabago33 (06-22-2015),tris790 (06-22-2015)

Thanks
    What kind of other viruses will this remove besides a R.A.T? Just wondering this for future endeavors.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadsmokeMC View Post
    What kind of other viruses will this remove besides a R.A.T? Just wondering this for future endeavors.
    Really easily the most common such as trojans,adwares,file malware s ,Java applet backdoors,scarewares,botnets,Love letters.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Snixecutionz For This Useful Post:

DeadsmokeMC (06-22-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Snixecutionz View Post
    Really easily the most common such as trojans,adwares,file malware s ,Java applet backdoors,scarewares,botnets,Love letters.
    Well then thanks for this! Im sure alot of members will appreciate making this, i seen alot of people on the post where it had the names of who got infected they were extremely worried and confused about what to do.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to DeadsmokeMC For This Useful Post:

Snixecutionz (06-22-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadsmokeMC View Post
    Well then thanks for this! Im sure alot of members will appreciate making this, i seen alot of people on the post where it had the names of who got infected they were extremely worried and confused about what to do.
    No problem at all,part of my work to identify new type of malware and bad habit files to be able to block them in real time.
    Hit me that thanks button in payback if it helped you ?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Snixecutionz For This Useful Post:

DeadsmokeMC (06-22-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I thought the tutorial in the sticky was enough.
    No one has read it though.
    Simply running MalwareBytes scan will do the job, and it doesnt connect to the server anyway, the virus is completely shut down even if you are infected

- - - Updated - - -

Infact, Advanced SystemCare is junkware, why on earth are you reccomending people use this?
    All of these steps are entirely pointless!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards - Items:

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    I thought the tutorial in the sticky was enough.
    No one has read it though.
    Simply running MalwareBytes scan will do the job, and it doesnt connect to the server anyway, the virus is completely shut down even if you are infected

- - - Updated - - -

Infact, Advanced SystemCare is junkware, why on earth are you reccomending people use this?
    All of these steps are entirely pointless!
    i was pointed to re-do the same steps as of some members can have problems in a basic usage of certain software,and allthough it can be considered as "junkware" From your thread,as of it has an old version of a typesoft clean. And the steps were just clearly made to actually proof the users that their computer is clean.

And anyway,it doesnt hurt to use your systemcleaners dont you think?

Thanks
    Hey everyone,my name is Katariina M ,i am a Security-researcher working for F-Security (anti virus provider )
    And I am Snow White. Where are my Dwarfs, i am horny.

Krazyshank is right. If you are serious you would only recommand antiviral/malware/rootkit scans, changing password and stuff.

Most people who include stuff like ccleaner in their virus cleaning procedure should not be taken seriously
    Running a cleaning program is like washing my car windows when i have a motor disfunction.

And anyway,it doesnt hurt to use your systemcleaners dont you think?
    You are definitely not serious. Those "cleaners" can cause more harm than good if misused (or if the software is crap which is often the case)
    Especially registry "cleaners".

And since the infection has become harmless, the best advice would have been to setup another AV than the previous who didnt detected the shit in the first place. And the other advices , already in the old sticky thread.
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.