Thread: Kill on Sight!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Exclamation Kill on Sight!

Kill these crews on sight if they're in your lobby. IHMC National, IHMC GS (GrapeSeed), IHMC PB (PaletoBay), IHMC Nomads, IHMC El Burro Heights. Top three main targets are: IHMC WHISKEY, Carmine11, and Ladybear87. Emblem must be visible. Reward is 3 month XL Gold Membership.
    "What we do in life echoes in eternity." - Maximus Decimus Meridius - Gladiator (2000)

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." - Tony Montana

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact same fucking thing, over and over again, expecting shit to change." - Vaas

Thanks
    You know how ridiculous you sound by posting on a forum saying to kill these crews? I could say I killed them and then get the 3 months of XBL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Grid Gaming View Post
    Emblem must be visible.
    Although he kept himself very short, he asked for some proof of course ^^
    Last edited by rsuxx; 06-24-2015 at 10:41 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Ridgley View Post
    You know how ridiculous you sound by posting on a forum saying to kill these crews? I could say I killed them and then get the 3 months of XBL.
    Lol it's not ridiculous it's actually pretty cool because it's a challenge and you can get a reward from him after

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ichayd View Post
    Lol it's not ridiculous it's actually pretty cool because it's a challenge and you can get a reward from him after
    If you want the reward, add me on Rockstar Social Club: ht tp:// socialclub. R* games.com/ member/ belirussak47 and proof of the crew emblem on the back of one of the names from the list.
    Last edited by Grid Gaming; 06-25-2015 at 08:36 AM.
    "What we do in life echoes in eternity." - Maximus Decimus Meridius - Gladiator (2000)

"In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women." - Tony Montana

"Did I ever tell you what the definition of insanity is? Insanity is doing the exact same fucking thing, over and over again, expecting shit to change." - Vaas

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    @KillTheNoise /close
    Last edited by Grid Gaming; 06-27-2015 at 04:47 PM.