Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Thumbs up Still Not Banned!

I keep seeing everyone posting about bans. Seems there has been more than ever this month. However, I am still not banned and still do not understand how it is happening so easily to others. I almost think people are just lying about how much they abused mods before ban as I have been using mods since the game came out and am still not banned on my second personal account. My first personal account was banned only once for using Cheat Engine so that is unrelated, but explains why I have two personal accounts. I play on the R* version of GTA5 and use all the normal files to get my mods running just like everyone else does. I have no special bypasses or techniques other than clearing reports before logging off. I modded my level to 120 and then down to 50 after I bought and pimped out everything and bought everything I could including 3 apartments full of maxed out shit and every Pegasus vehicle. Even went as far as modding myself a Roosevelt, Western Sovereign, and modified Mariachi Tornado (Which is't supposed to have modifications). I gained about 200m total income on this account in close to one sitting and it is all modded money aside from maybe a million from missions I played just for fun. I still have about 65,000,000 left unspent on the account that I modded myself the night before the ban-wave that took place a few days before the one that hit today. I also have never modded at all with anyone, just in solo sessions on my spare time. So basically I have survived two ban waves with a 100% modded account and I had nothing special. This raises some questions for sure as I never did anything other than mod like a mad man and simply cleared reports before logging off.

Fuck Rockstar #Winning

Mods Menus I have Used:
    Endeavour 2.1
    Equality Menu 0.04
    Kr0wnz Menu 1.5

Last edited by Lunatic; 07-02-2015 at 12:58 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nice. Savage bruh.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    i'm not banned too
    just spawn 10 mill for buying gold luxor yesterday

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    May i ask? is it ok or safer for me to use mod just for infinite health and no reload when i play heist? which one the best mod? equality or 11zero11? i just had those mods. what mod do you use? basically i don't need money so much but i just want to get safe/immortal when play heist. can you give me suggestion please?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Amicu19 View Post
    May i ask? is it ok or safer for me to use mod just for infinite health and no reload when i play heist? which one the best mod? equality or 11zero11? i just had those mods. what mod do you use? basically i don't need money so much but i just want to get safe/immortal when play heist. can you give me suggestion please?
    They both off a god mode option, their both fine... but nothing is safe when your modding.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

Amicu19 (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    You will get banned when it's your turn and when you least expected it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by debbfar View Post
    You will get banned when it's your turn and when you least expected it.
    We all will D:

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Plot twist gets banned in the next 5minutes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Blargamen View Post
    Plot twist gets banned in the next 5minutes

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    this is very very fuuuing not fair. i will report to Rockstar now.

Thanks
    inb4 rockstar's planning a huge operation to take you out

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Still not banned this AM either

Thanks
    Awesome Garage mate, i got that Roosevelt too, unfortunately was banned for 2 weeks for chromed cop car ..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Lunatic can i ask you which mod do you use ?

Thanks
    Nice garage. I used the equality menu you posted, v 1.27, strictly for modded money and god mode even though I'm usually in passive. Don't really kill people, I just spent most of my time modding cars and shit. Got smacked with a ban today. I've given myself around 100m over the past month or so.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast