Thanks

Account Permanently Banned Appeal

Hi this is about my account Rkaf

I got perma-banned yesterday for "threatening Ddos" in PM to a user that is known to spam me via skype, PM and by spamming my topic.
    Please understand i would never actually Ddos the user it was just to get him to stop spamming.
    I already reported this arunforce when the fake accounts started popping up spamming my topic last week.

Im asking for a lower ban punishment then a perma-ban, as i feel its unfair to be banned permanently straight away.
    If / When im unbanned, i wont even make another reply or pm on this website all together i promise u that.

Reasons of dispute as suggested by Arunforce to be valid disputes (ShowThread 683089 )
    Staff abusing or targeting you.
    Cruel / unusual ban durations.

//// EDIT; USERS?
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Threatening to DDoS users.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never
    Last edited by RkafWhyBanMe; 07-02-2015 at 06:50 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RkafWhyBanMe For This Useful Post:

hossenfaus (07-02-2015),Rastah (07-02-2015),Sawadi (07-02-2015),TehGrimReefa (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by RkafWhyBanMe View Post
    Hi this is about my account Rkaf

I got perma-banned yesterday for "threating Ddos" in PM to a user that is known to spam me via skype, PM and by spamming my topic.
    Please understand i would never actually Ddos the user it was just to get him to stop spamming.
    I already reported this arunforce when the fake accounts started popping up spamming my topic last week.

Im asking for a lower ban punishment then a perma-ban, as i feel its unfair to be banned permantly straight away.
    If / When im unbanned, i wont even make another reply or pm on this website all together i promise u that.
    ???? we made one post and i was already warned, you decided to say how big you were being able to track my IP and ddos me. The only "fake accounts" that you reported to arunforce are your vouches. Atleast it's pretty weird that 90% of them are registered to this month LOL. This "spamming/trashing sale" has been handled by Hero. Stop bringing it up, next time watch what you say.
    Last edited by Drama; 07-02-2015 at 12:35 AM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Drama For This Useful Post:

dextr (07-02-2015),Necktof87 (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MuchDrama View Post
    ???? we made one post and i was already warned, you decided to say how big you were being able to track my IP and ddos me. The only "fake accounts" that you reported to arunforce are your vouches. Atleast it's pretty weird that 90% of them are registered to this month LOL. This "spamming/trashing sale" has been handled by Hero. Stop bringing it up, next time watch what you say.
    Well i cant be 100% sure its you, but it surely seems like it.

I already asked arun to delete like 2 pages of spam like a week ago, there was a user that kept making new accounts, after arun deleted and banned all the accounts. After 1 hour or so you popped up with your messages (also taking up a entire page) also you and ichayd i believe were replying to eachother in my topic and you made atleast 2 spam posts might even made 3..

And you can add me to skype and i'd be happy to make one big group skype chat so you can talk to all my customers yourself i have nothing to hide and i have been saying this from the start.

Non of my vouches are fake bro wether you believe it or not.

Please stop this arguement you didnt have to reply to this.
    Let it go. Like i said before i just want you OFF my back i have done nothing to deserve this.

Code:
    Unless you are filing the dispute, or have some form of evidence or statements that directly affect that dispute, you have NO business here. Staff and the disputers themselves are the only ones allowed to post. All others will be deleted, and possibly banned if repeat offenders.

Edit: Why is he allowed to even spam my dispute? whats his bizznizz here?
    Last edited by RkafWhyBanMe; 07-02-2015 at 12:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well i cant be 100% sure its you, but it surely seems like it.

I already asked arun to delete like 2 pages of spam like a week ago, there was a user that kept making new accounts, after arun deleted and banned all the accounts. After 1 hour or so you popped up with your messages (also taking up a entire page).

And you can add me to skype and i'd be happy to make one big group skype chat so you can talk to all my customers yourself i have nothing to hide and i have been saying this from the start.

Non of my vouches are fake bro wether you believe it or not.

Please stop this arguement you didnt have to reply to this.
    Let it go. Like i said before i just want you OFF my back i have done nothing to deserve this.
    K, nah i don't give my skype out like that. I figured you were talking about me, if so, no i did not target you like that and a warning was just enough. You can have them do ip scans or whatever they have to do, i only have two accounts, this and another.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MuchDrama View Post
    K, nah i don't give my skype out like that. I figured you were talking about me, if so, no i did not target you like that and a warning was just enough. You can have them do ip scans or whatever they have to do, i only have two accounts, this and another.
    Even though this is non of your bizznizz

My first thread
    mpgh . net/forum/showthread.php?t=976322

Is my first topic check out these vouches, like i said everybody registered on MPGH already got modded or the service already.
    We actually get most hits of google .
    And i ask all my customers to vouch, i get alot of people that dont mind signing up here for that vouch.
    Like i said any moderator can add me and i'll invite all my skype contacts you can talk to every single one of them if you want.

But this is not the place to discuss this, this is for the ban appeal
    Last edited by RkafWhyBanMe; 07-02-2015 at 02:18 AM.

Thanks
    Threatening to DDOS Users, it means generally, anyways, threatening / DDoSing MPGH members is a permanent ban, why should we decrease your ban?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Threatening to DDOS Users, it means generally, anyways, threatening / DDoSing MPGH members is a permanent ban, why should we decrease your ban?
    Because like i said it was a attempt to get this user of my back.
    Non the less it is agains the terms of service and i shouldnt of done it, but i tried all the other ways to get this user of my back first and still even today in this thread he still continues to follow and spam me, while he even fails to read/understand my post correctly.

I am / was running a service here obviously i have nothing to gain to ddos this user.
    Im not saying im " above the law" but wouldn't you be frustrated with the person if you paid for a sticky which is basicly an advertisment, and this user just continues to spam you and your thread the entire week it is up? You get infracted 2 days in a row basicly because of this guy and eventually banned?
    Shouldn't of responded to the stuff on MPGH though....

I only wish to continue my service here correctly , like i mentioned in the other post i wouldnt even post once or pm once i only want to run this service thats it.
    Last edited by RkafWhyBanMe; 07-02-2015 at 07:27 AM.

Thanks
    Because like i said it was a attempt to get this user of my back.
    Non the less it is agains the terms of service and i shouldnt of done it, but i tried all the other ways to get this user of my back first and still even today in this thread he still continues to follow and spam me, while he even fails to read/understand my post correctly.

I am / was running a service here obviously i have nothing to gain to ddos this user.
    Im not saying im " above the law" but wouldn't you be frustrated with the person if you paid for a sticky which is basicly an advertisment, and this user just continues to spam you and your thread the entire week it is up? You get infracted 2 days in a row basicly because of this guy and eventually banned?
    Shouldn't of responded to the stuff on MPGH though....

I only wish to continue my service here correctly , like i mentioned in the other post i wouldnt even post once or pm once i only want to run this service thats it.
    You could have just reported the post and a mod would have removed it and banned him, but no, you decide to threaten to DDoS him?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to HeroicXPharaoh For This Useful Post:

Drama (07-03-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    You could have just reported the post and a mod would have removed it and banned him, but no, you decide to threaten to DDoS him?
    I shouldn't have

Khyy deleted all his first spam posts then the spammer resorted to making extra accounts
    Arun deleted all the posts this guy was spamming already and banned all the double accounts he made to do it (possible with help from friends), ended up closing the topic for a day because he eventually got tired of deleting and banning the accounts after 10/15 minutes.

And i always use that report button, yet everyone keeps telling me i should use it.
    What would even be the use of reporting if you reading my comments above ?

What if i screenshot this guy on skype with a random account ? will that be enough proof to ban him / get him of my back? No !
    So what is the use ?
    How do i proof its him? Yet i know by the way he types and asks things its the same person.

Could you maybe Quote where it says your get a permanent ban for "threatening" cause i looked it up but couldnt find it...
    Code:
    - No advertising or quoting an advertisement. (Permanent Ban)
    - No direct/indirect advertising or quoting of rule breaking content. (Permanent Ban)
    - No outside links or links to downloads/attachments, use the upload system instead. (Permanent Ban)
    - No spamming or emote spam outside of the spam section. (1 Day Ban)
    - No trolling outside of general sections. (2 Day Ban)
    - No scamming of any kind. (Permanent Ban)
    - No accessing other MPGH members accounts or computers without permission. (Permanent Ban)
    - No disrespecting staff. (5 Day Ban)
    - No disrespecting MPGH. (Permanent Ban)
    - No creating threads in the wrong section. (1 Day Ban)
    - No flaming members outside of the flaming section. (2 Day Ban)
    - No bumping dead threads for no important reason. (3 Day Ban)
    - No misusing/soliciting forum rewards, including on yourself. (However putting along the lines of "Rep/Thank me if I helped you" is acceptable) (3 Day Ban)
    - No "asking"/begging for something outside of it's respective section. (2 Day Ban)
    - No nazi or racist comments. (5 Day Ban)
    - No bypassing the MPGH word filter. (2 Week Ban)
    - No requesting close/ban/delete/approve/move. No requesting period. (Infraction)
    - No posting of keyloggers, viruses or phishers.
    - No posting of botnet, phishing or viral, server hacking material.
    - No impersonating MPGH staff. (Permanent Ban)
    - No selling/buying/trading MPGH accounts. (Permanent Ban)
    - No requesting to join a user group. (7 Day Ban)
    - No changing a staff member's quote in a post. (3 Day Ban)
    - No posting of warez (copy written material) or material infringe on copyrights. (Permanent Ban)
    - No ban evasion on an alternate account for serious bans. (Permanent Ban)
    - No inappropriate images (Keep it 13+). (Permanent Ban)
    - No directly posting pirated/infringing material. (7 Day Ban)
    - No replying to threads with images (without any on-topic text) unless it is in an image thread in general. (Infraction)
    - No posting of personal information. (Permanent Ban)
    - No recruiting. (Permanent Ban)
    - No selling of hacks, menus, scripts, loaders or any other cheating/hacking related material (includes free offer with purchase). (Permanent Ban)
    - No distribution of cheating/hacking material besides in thread as an approved attachment. No distributing via pm, messenger service (via MPGH). (Permanent Ban)
    - No registered user participation on MPGH while being staff member of another game hacking forum. (This rule is enforced at a GMod or higher discretion level to protect MPGH members from hidden motives) (Permanent Ban)

Name & Title Policy

- You need at least 500 posts for a text title change.
    - Title changes can be requested every 500 posts.
    - At least 1,337 posts to request a Image Title.
    - Picture titles must not be in any way/shape/form similar to Tags for staff/special members.
    - You need at least 1,000 posts to request a name change.
    - Name changes can only be requested every 1,000 posts.
    - Names cannot be the same as any other member.
    - Names cannot be similar, or the same as any Staff member's name.
    - Names cannot have any misleading prefixes or suffixes such as [MPGH], [Admin], [Mod], [SA], [GM], etc.
    - Names & titles cannot have profanity, or any offending innuendo.

Uploading Rules

- No uploading files with invasive/harmful features. (Permanent Ban)
    - No uploading files that are warez (copy written material) or material infringe on copyrights. (Permanent Ban)
    - No uploading files without including 2 virus scans when applicable. (2 Day Ban)
    - No uploading files without including a screenshot of the hack/file when applicable. (2 Day Ban)
    - No posting fake virus scans. (Permanent Ban)
    - No claiming a hack that you didn't make as your own. (3 Day Ban)
    - No posting hacks with auto updaters. (7 Day Ban)

Marketplace Rules

- No trading using a non-official middleman. (Permanent Ban)
    - No middle manning unless being an official middleman of MPGH. (Permanent Ban)
    - No scamming of any kind. (Permanent Ban)
    - No posting false or misleading reviews (this includes not being a buyer, deliberately misleading members, being affiliated with another seller, inaccurately harming a sellers reputation, or any deceptive practices to hurt a seller). (1 Month Ban)
    - No posting derogatory remarks regarding in any seller thread. Keep it informative and neutral. (3 Day Ban)
    - No revealing MPGH users paid ebooks/methods, unless this member has been inactive for at least half a year. (1 Month Ban)
    - No self vouching yourself or your own threads. (Permanent Ban)
    - No misleading or unofficial vouching of any kind, only vouching allowed is by transactional parties including official middle men. (Permanent Ban)
    - No selling of misleading products, and all products must be valid for the specified period (if specified). (Permanent Ban)
    - Suspicious accounts with under 50 posts participating in the marketplace may be banned to protect legitimate buyers and sellers in the marketplace. (Permanent Ban, Moderator's Discretion)
    - No selling products for games for non in-game content (e.g. hacks, bypasses, programs, bots, bypasses, tutorials). (Permanent Ban)
    - No sort of incentive based altering/bribing/manipulating of a vouch review from a seller or the person who is writing a vouch. (Permanent Ban)

Facebook Privacy:
    We store none of your Facebook information on our website unless you choose to register an account on our website. That information will only be used during the registration process and to create an account on our website.

Terms of Service:
    Material from MPGH may not be copied or distributed, or republished, uploaded, posted, or transmitted in any way, without the prior written consent of it's author. 
    The messages and files on this site are posted for educational purposes. If you do post any message or files, they are only permitted to be posted for educational purposes. If your content or files are not meant for educational purposes you aren't permitted to post them.
    All messages and files express the views of the author, and neither the owners or staff of MPGH will be held responsible for the any content.

Although the administrators and moderators of MPGH will attempt to keep all objectionable content off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all connect. 

While we aren't perfect, we do try to maintain a strict order. If you feel you have been unfairly banned or infracted, create a dispute in the dispute section. Feel free to make an alternate account if you are banned. Any inquiries should be made here: Staff Disputes.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws. You also agree that once you create your account, it cannot or will not be deleted.

The owners and staff of MPGH reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content for any reason.
    Last edited by RkafWhyBanMe; 07-02-2015 at 08:33 AM.

Thanks
    I shouldn't have

Khyy deleted all his first spam posts then the spammer resorted to making extra accounts

I did delete some content. As I recall there was tons of spam in his thread/Lunatics thread about not purchasing their services due to the ban rate percentage being said to be 0%. I will however add that everything that happens to you... you ironically do to others. I'll see your posts saying to remove a post for ruining your thread, then check your post history to find you went in that very persons thread and hit them with the same stuff.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Khyy For This Useful Post:

Drama (07-03-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post

I did delete some content. As I recall there was tons of spam in his thread/Lunatics thread about not purchasing their services due to the ban rate percentage being said to be 0%. I will however add that everything that happens to you... you ironically do to others. I'll see your posts saying to remove a post for ruining your thread, then check your post history to find you went in that very persons thread and hit them with the same stuff.
    I wouldnt call a entire page spammed, and 1 reply from me trying to change where this spam attack takes place "the same stuff" though.
    In all honesty khyy, you know minions werent active that much at that time those spam pages were there for atleast 30/40 minutes and continued with a new post every couple of minutes.

But like i said, i shouldnt of responded to any of these spam messages in the first place.
    I just dont think its fair to never be unbanned for this.
    Im only asking for some fairness in the decision though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmegory View Post
    [/spoiler]

So really, you're asking me to thumb this up so you can be unbanned? I didn't forget about you threatening me sir, that's a pity isn't it.

Sincerely I hope you wont be unbanned for breaking the rules, oh and i'm not scared to be booted.

Well this is true i have been victim of spam attacks since i started here, some guy (dont know if its still just one guy or not)
    actually made a website for my youtube channel claiming to be me and hosting recovery services on my name,

as i logged into my skype with my youtube channels (alwayskaffa) facebook page it gave me the skype name "facebook:alwayskaffa" , i promoted it on here as "alwayskaffa" (as it would still add "facebook:alwayskaffa") this person made a new skype account called "Alwayskaffa" and now all the people adding alwayskaffa added the scam guy.
    He was actually hosting a recovery service on his website claiming to be part of my "team".

Got him to take the site down by "claiming to take legal action", even though i wouldnt do that either.
    Actually changed my skype to MPGHrkaf for that reason.

So yes i made acquisations like this before probally because of the timing "Shmegory" added me on.
    Actually apologised to him when i got the "guy" (still dont know who he really is) to take down the scam website

scam website for proof is alwayskaffa tk
    edit; ofcourse thats down now great :-/ try googling the page and check the cache might still be on there it said "f*** alwayskaffa"
    Last edited by RkafWhyBanMe; 07-02-2015 at 12:22 PM.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    If you're not part of the dispute, you have no reason to post here, pro or against the OP. Anyone else who is not one of the affected parties or staff makes a post, they will get a ban.

Ban was issued by one of the administrators. He also mentions it is under investigation. Best course would be to allow him to conclude that investigation.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

RkafWhyBanMe (07-02-2015)

Thanks
    @Hero originally banned you for threatening to DDoS he'll probably be able to explain more. Also it seems @arunforce reduced your ban to 7 days, I'm guessing he'll probably investigate it further. Also anyone that is not apart of this dispute do not post here, you have no business to be here and you will be infracted or banned if you continue to post here.

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Morrison For This Useful Post: