Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Mineplex Rank SE

Shouldn't there technically be an easy way to get Mineplex ranks? I mean, all you really need is the main hub map and a few command blocks. So my question is, why hasn't anyone tried it? Just make a command block for a few fake people to make the chat look realistic and then a commandblock (or more) to fake the leaderboard with the rank and such on the left. Is it really that difficult to fake, or have people just been too lazy to attempt it?

Very interested

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i don't think it is possible because they monitor who donates and who does not so they would know if you didn't donate and you got a rank just assuming of what people have told me in game like a few ppl but i would love it to be possible

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by killershorty25 View Post
    i don't think it is possible because they monitor who donates and who does not so they would know if you didn't donate and you got a rank just assuming of what people have told me in game like a few ppl but i would love it to be possible
    All they ask for for the forum rank and such is a screenshot of you ingame, showing your rank That means, that you could at least get the forum rank. And perhaps you could make chat say something like "LunaScratch is opening a Mythical Chest" and then a bit later (among other chat banter) say "LunaScratch has found Mythical Legend Rank!" or something? That way, you have no purchase to show. And just make it so that you say something before (without rank) and then after (with rank) and say that it was removed for some reason. What are they gonna do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    sound logic

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaScratch View Post
    All they ask for for the forum rank and such is a screenshot of you ingame, showing your rank That means, that you could at least get the forum rank. And perhaps you could make chat say something like "LunaScratch is opening a Mythical Chest" and then a bit later (among other chat banter) say "LunaScratch has found Mythical Legend Rank!" or something? That way, you have no purchase to show. And just make it so that you say something before (without rank) and then after (with rank) and say that it was removed for some reason. What are they gonna do?
    I'd highly recommend that you try this method out on an alternate account (preferrably with a proxy/vpn just for safe measure) before going all out. There's no doubt that if they find out that you didn't donate, that you're gonna be getting a perma.
    yikes

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kasukali For This Useful Post:

tsqa (07-08-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by kasukali View Post
    I'd highly recommend that you try this method out on an alternate account (preferrably with a proxy/vpn just for safe measure) before going all out. There's no doubt that if they find out that you didn't donate, that you're gonna be getting a perma.
    Oh, yeah, obviously! :P I have no need to try it on my main, anyway, since I'm Legend anyway. But this whole thing is just for interest's sake. Do you think it could work, though?

Thanks
    Oh, yeah, obviously! :P I have no need to try it on my main, anyway, since I'm Legend anyway. But this whole thing is just for interest's sake. Do you think it could work, though?
    Possibly. I've been tempted to try similar things on similar servers. No reason why it wouldn't.
    yikes

Thanks
    If you made a fake PayPal receipt I think that would really help.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don't think this will work. They will check everything first. Maybe on a nooby server it may work.
    Last edited by Nik; 07-02-2015 at 08:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Priaros View Post
    I don't think this will work. They will check everything first. Maybe on a nooby server it may work.
    Wouldn't it be worth a try with an alt, though?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Wouldn't it be worth a try with an alt, though?
    I don't think this would work. People who created Mineplex are stupid. A screenshot showing your rank on the scoreboard and in chat isn't going to make them think you bought it. They will 100% check on buycraft for your purchase, as its not hard at all. All they do is type in your username and it tells them if you bought it or not.
    Last edited by Nik; 07-03-2015 at 07:09 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I don't think this would work. People who created Mineplex are stupid. A screenshot showing your rank on the scoreboard and in chat isn't going to make them think you bought it. They will 100% check on buycraft for your purchase, as its not hard at all. All they do is type in your username and it tells them if you bought it or not.
    I don't think you read through this thread properly :P What about the thing I suggested earlier?

And perhaps you could make chat say something like "LunaScratch is opening a Mythical Chest" and then a bit later (among other chat banter) say "LunaScratch has found Mythical Legend Rank!" or something? That way, you have no purchase to show. And just make it so that you say something before (without rank) and then after (with rank) and say that it was removed for some reason. What are they gonna do?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don't think you read through this thread properly :P What about the thing I suggested earlier?
    OHHHHHHHHHHH.... Lmao.

Then yes, this will work. If I'm really really bored I may make a mock up Mineplex server and upload it. I highly doubt I will. Its simple to make, but may take like 20-30mins to make it looks all legit.
    Last edited by Nik; 07-03-2015 at 08:35 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    OHHHHHHHHHHH.... Lmao.

Then yes, this will work. If I'm really really bored I may make a mock up Mineplex server and upload it. I highly doubt I will. Its simple to make, but may take like 20-30mins to make it looks all legit.
    Additionally, for every rank you want to get, you'll need to remake the chat to make it seem legit :P For the most legit thing, you could go to a lobby, actually take a screenshot of the chat and then replicate it, so that if they search up a message, they can see that the chat conversation happened. I know this is pointless, I'm just curious to see how far we could go If you end up making it, let me know (Skype: iLunaScratch)!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Additionally, for every rank you want to get, you'll need to remake the chat to make it seem legit :P For the most legit thing, you could go to a lobby, actually take a screenshot of the chat and then replicate it, so that if they search up a message, they can see that the chat conversation happened. I know this is pointless, I'm just curious to see how far we could go If you end up making it, let me know (Skype: iLunaScratch)!
    I started 3 minutes ago because, I ave nothing to do and I'm not sleepy (its almost 1am). I was making the scoreboard when I realized... Coins... You need to buy those. So... Pointless.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast