Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Snipers Delight [NO LOGIN]

I'm posting this version of snipers delight so people will stop asking me for an account.. you don't need one.. if you have a program of mine that requires login yet you can't find the no login version on MPGH, go to my website and get it from the downloads page.

PLEASE CLOSE THE OTHER THREAD OF THIS.. IT'S STILL ON PAGE ONE

Instructions -

YOU MUST HAVE WINDOW MODE WITH COMBAT ARMS BEFORE BEING ABLE TO USE THIS PROGRAM!!! IF YOU CANNOT USE WINDOW MODE THEN YOU CANNOT USE THIS PROGRAM

F5 begins the video feed of your mouses activity. F6 stops it. Use your MouseWheel Scroll UP to zoom in, OR Use the UP Arrow Key. Use Your MouseWheel Scroll DOWN to zoom out, OR use your DOWN Arrow key. Enjoy.

Snipers Delight.rar MD5:a2010fc54ad7532c2f7cbb79b7d3edf7 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Virustotal. MD5: a2010fc54ad7532c2f7cbb79b7d3edf7

Credits To "Jesus Farted" A.K.A. {Mezo} For Showing Himself As Less Of A Noob Than I Am, By Properly READING Something I Felt Unnecessary, Therefore Showing Me The Ability To Use The Mouse Wheel Scroll As The Zoom Hotkeys. +THX To Mezo.. Makes Me Feel Stupid That I Didn't Follow My Own Advice And Actually READ What I Was Supposed To.. Guess I'm More Noobish Than I Thought LOL.
    Last edited by Grim; 12-05-2009 at 03:44 AM. Reason: Updated Program
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

2. The Following 47 Users Say Thank You to Grim For This Useful Post:

-InFeCTeD- (12-05-2009),Aborted (02-20-2011),acess4 (12-06-2009),Alby-kun (12-07-2009),Ali (12-22-2009),AsianPwned (12-12-2009),Based God (09-01-2010),blazerboy65 (06-25-2010),cabi4 (12-15-2009),cchisholm14 (12-07-2009),ciphas009 (12-05-2009),devondill (01-03-2010),Drake (09-27-2010),ducksfan1996 (01-15-2010),dude9321 (12-08-2009),dustinprak (02-06-2010),fuked (01-01-2010),Gaz (11-09-2010),GnomeChompski (12-11-2009),greatgun (04-29-2010),grindking69 (09-14-2010),happyweirdo7 (12-09-2009),I-JlStepper-I (07-17-2010),IHelper (12-05-2009),JaySmoothie (02-13-2010),kazaakm (08-29-2010),mike28307 (08-17-2010),mojogrow (12-04-2009),Nan01 (01-05-2010),nath30 (09-06-2010),nerdz (01-02-2010),Nismo (04-18-2010),PePezin (12-05-2009),Pixie (12-05-2009),sDisturbed (01-05-2010),sharan (01-29-2010),Sharpie000 (04-17-2010),silverwindxp (03-29-2010),sniper672 (01-01-2010),Stifmeister (05-30-2010),TerrorUser (01-09-2010),thechipmyster (12-05-2009),Tony Stark` (09-28-2010),uGotAids (12-09-2009),whathedo69 (12-07-2009),xxjoker (12-12-2009),Xxsimpins2xX (01-01-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    OMG ty!! i wanted this
    [img]https://************.com/sig/006/beristain23.jpg[/img]

[IMG]https://i673.photobucke*****m/albums/vv93/WTSRecon/imagephp.gif[/IMG] u know u like this<--

[IMG]https://i662.photobucke*****m/albums/uu345/REKOR20009/allmarkers.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by 0terminater0 View Post
    WOW... This program nearly crashed my computer... TWICE! I was reading the read-me with the program open when suddenly a mass of error scripts started flooding my screen (it was open for about 10 seconds). I was lucky enough to get task manager to open and force quit the program before it froze my computer. Apparently the error script said "Line -1: Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded." This incident certainly freaked me out... I still have no clue what caused it to error out.
    i don't believe that to be possible with this program.. are you sure you're reporting back to the correct thread?

the ONLY array variable this program sees is the text file it downloads from my site.. the message boxes you see before you see the program actually run
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yes this is the correct thread, and yes I'm fairly certain that the program is to blame. To be sure, I closed all other unneeded system processes and proceeded to open up Sniper's Delight. I got past the text boxes, and hit F5 when the blank window popped up. The window then showed my screen magnified as it should. However, I noticed that as I moved my mouse, the live stream in the window blinked quickly. After being open for about 10 - 20 seconds, the AutoIt error pops up with the aforementioned error code: "Line -1: Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded." I am forced to battle the onslaught of AutoIt error boxes that pop up at about the same speed as my held down enter key. From there, I open up task manager and end the program's process in the process list and breath a sigh of relief.
    By the spam of error messages, it seems as if the video feed itself is giving the error as the program doesn't communicate with anything online THAT quickly. One thing to note: during the computer slowing invasion, the video is frozen in place, even if I move my mouse.
    I'm running Windows XP SP3 by the way.
    Last edited by 0terminater0; 12-08-2009 at 09:05 PM.
    [IMG]https://i1004.photobucke*****m/albums/af162/hilariousgifs8/twisted.gif[/IMG]
    Ooooh, swirly.

A thanks is always appreciated, no matter what the occasion.
    Click right there!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Yes this is the correct thread, and yes I'm fairly certain that the program is to blame. To be sure, I closed all other unneeded system processes and proceeded to open up Sniper's Delight. I got past the text boxes, and hit F5 when the blank window popped up. The window then showed my screen magnified as it should. However, I noticed that as I moved my mouse, the live stream in the window blinked quickly. After being open for about 10 - 20 seconds, the AutoIt error pops up with the aforementioned error code: "Line -1: Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscripts or subscript dimension range exceeded." I am forced to battle the onslaught of AutoIt error boxes that pop up at about the same speed as my held down enter key. From there, I open up task manager and end the program's process in the process list and breath a sigh of relief.
    By the spam of error messages, it seems as if the video feed itself is giving the error as the program doesn't communicate with anything online THAT quickly. One thing to note: during the computer slowing invasion, the video is frozen in place, even if I move my mouse.
    I'm running Windows XP SP3 by the way.
    ok, i'll take another guess at the problem.. i'm gonna say that you either left the zoom alone or increased it, and after starting the program you moved your mouse to the right side of your screen.. once the zoom is in so far, it can't get too close to the edges of your monitor, because there's nothing beyond the monitor for it to display, so it gets an error.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post
    ok, i'll take another guess at the problem.. i'm gonna say that you either left the zoom alone or increased it, and after starting the program you moved your mouse to the right side of your screen.. once the zoom is in so far, it can't get too close to the edges of your monitor, because there's nothing beyond the monitor for it to display, so it gets an error.
    That's unlikely, as it errors out after 10 - 20 seconds by itself, even when I leave it alone. I use dual screens, so getting to the extreme left and right are unlikely, but I do suppose that I may have hit the top and bottom.
    After trying it another 2 times, I have discovered that no matter what I do, it freezes after that certain time frame and proceeds to spam me. I have deemed the program unusable for me, and is not worth the trouble to try to figure what's wrong. I thank you for your help WarPathSin666, but somethings are best left unsolved.
    [IMG]https://i1004.photobucke*****m/albums/af162/hilariousgifs8/twisted.gif[/IMG]
    Ooooh, swirly.

A thanks is always appreciated, no matter what the occasion.
    Click right there!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    That's unlikely, as it errors out after 10 - 20 seconds by itself, even when I leave it alone. I use dual screens, so getting to the extreme left and right are unlikely, but I do suppose that I may have hit the top and bottom.
    After trying it another 2 times, I have discovered that no matter what I do, it freezes after that certain time frame and proceeds to spam me. I have deemed the program unusable for me, and is not worth the trouble to try to figure what's wrong. I thank you for your help WarPathSin666, but somethings are best left unsolved.
    ok.. sorry and happy hacking
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    this error happened to me too win7 ultimate 64

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    WarPathSin666, I did get that Error also. Where my screen was flooded with Error scripts. I had to force the exit as well via Task manager. I believe it started once I hit the hotkey to start it up, It went crazy biattchh on me lol.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by skankypies View Post
    this error happened to me too win7 ultimate 64
    Quote Originally Posted by uGotAids View Post
    WarPathSin666, I did get that Error also. Where my screen was flooded with Error scripts. I had to force the exit as well via Task manager. I believe it started once I hit the hotkey to start it up, It went crazy biattchh on me lol.
    i don't know what to tell you guys.. i guess your systems aren't good enough to keep up with this programs capacity..
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by WarPathSin666 View Post
    I'm posting this version of snipers delight so people will stop asking me for an account.. you don't need one.. if you have a program of mine that requires login yet you can't find the no login version on MPGH, go to my website and get it from the downloads page.

PLEASE CLOSE THE OTHER THREAD OF THIS.. IT'S STILL ON PAGE ONE

Instructions -

YOU MUST HAVE WINDOW MODE WITH COMBAT ARMS BEFORE BEING ABLE TO USE THIS PROGRAM!!! IF YOU CANNOT USE WINDOW MODE THEN YOU CANNOT USE THIS PROGRAM

F5 begins the video feed of your mouses activity. F6 stops it. Use your MouseWheel Scroll UP to zoom in, OR Use the UP Arrow Key. Use Your MouseWheel Scroll DOWN to zoom out, OR use your DOWN Arrow key. Enjoy.

Snipers Delight.rar MD5:a2010fc54ad7532c2f7cbb79b7d3edf7 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Virustotal. MD5: a2010fc54ad7532c2f7cbb79b7d3edf7

Credits To "Jesus Farted" A.K.A. {Mezo} For Showing Himself As Less Of A Noob Than I Am, By Properly READING Something I Felt Unnecessary, Therefore Showing Me The Ability To Use The Mouse Wheel Scroll As The Zoom Hotkeys. +THX To Mezo.. Makes Me Feel Stupid That I Didn't Follow My Own Advice And Actually READ What I Was Supposed To.. Guess I'm More Noobish Than I Thought LOL.
    This is leeched to a whole bunch of other sites word for word just copied it and taking all the credit, but the poor kid is getting flamed lol, because everyone knows who the actual creator of this is, it pisses me of when people leech and then say its their work. I love this i used it before, and i love all the work that WPS does.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by uGotAids View Post
    Was your zoom set to the maximum value, that happened to me once when I moved the zoom too high.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakes41 View Post
    This is leeched to a whole bunch of other sites word for word just copied it and taking all the credit, but the poor kid is getting flamed lol, because everyone knows who the actual creator of this is, it pisses me of when people leech and then say its their work. I love this i used it before, and i love all the work that WPS does.
    it says By -- WarPathSin i didnt do a link to my site, but i'll do that on the next one.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Grim For This Useful Post:

AsianPwned (12-12-2009),BlarghBlargh (03-23-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    this is so handy when playing in waverider and snowvalley
    thanks bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by -ViRuS- View Post
    this is so handy when playing in waverider and snowvalley
    thanks bro
    my pleasure man