RAAAAAAAAAGE
It just FUCKING ANNOYS ME. I mean, SURE this IS the internet, but HONESTLY, do yu ned 2 tlk lik thi al tiem I men it jus stpid. You can atleast take the time to type out your sentences. I mean, sure, you can shorten "you" to "u" or "people" ppl, but at LEAST make your post somewhat able to read, and finish SOME of your sentences, I don't want to see a giant mess of letters and numbers. I don't get HOW any of you TYPE like that, don't you look at it and think "God, this looks so...un-legible...maybe I should type it up again, make it more legible"

Now, this IS the internet, so, like I said, some shortening is definetly going to happen, and I don't have a problem with acronyms or faces(like or or =o or anything like that), it's just the retards who type like dumbshits who piss me off, it just makes me RAGE GODDAMNIT. I don't know what else I can say about it, just...anyone that talks like that should not be allowed anywhere near the internet, period. Just my two-cents, discuss if you want, or don't I don't really care .-.