+ || CS:GO TRADING GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS || +

Hello MPGH, my name is Infahh and today I have an E-Book on trading in CS:GO for you.

About me:
Well, I've been playing CS since the 1.6 days and have been hooked on the game ever since. I've also been officially trading for over a year now and have experience with TF2 and CS:GO.

This E-Book consists of many methods and strategies for you to start and continue trading in CS:GO. You will find scams to be aware of, trading strategies, trading sites, and much more, just so you can get that item you've always wanted.

My guide isn't just a guide. I offer full support to those (over Skype and PM!) who purchase this E-Book and I will guide them through every step. Along with that, I provide active updates and additional strategies to those who purchase this.

However I do ask that you not be discouraged about my guide due to my low post count and activity. Since that's probably going to be an issue either way, I'll give out 2 vouch copies to HQ members.

Interested in purchasing this guide? PM Me to learn more.

Currencies I accept
PayPal || $4 [2 Weeks of Support] || $10 [Lifetime support and faster updates]
Steam Items || $6 [2 Weeks of Support] || $12 [Lifetime support and faster updates]

Best Regards,
Infahh