Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

In need of some help, and quick.

So,
    here's my story.

I gave my grandpa my laptop in exchange for his desktop, as he works and needed a computer that can go with him. Since I had old shit and stuff in there, and I had a Windows 7 Installation disk, i was like i can just reset it for you ( I've done this before ) and so I continued to do so. As I boot with "CD/DVD" It heads into the windows 7 installation screen, as everything goes smooth so far, by the end of the installation right beofre the screen it asks you for a product key, it comes up with a error message "Corrupt installation file" ( I have used this same disc for my desktop if that matters ) and doesnt continue with installation. I then shut it off with the power button, but it doesnt boot now, it heads straight to "startup recovery" you know that program that helps resolve issues at startup, but it says it cant do it automatically. I head to check out the error messages, error 7 says "NoOsInstalled" thinking that all my shit got deleted and now it wont boot up. I went into the BIOS and tried everything, aswell as advanced boot options, tried safe mode, nothing worked. I am in need of some help, if anyone knows how to fix this, please comment below as I am in need of it urgent.

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Download the desired windows 7 ISO from either a legitimate source (Microsoft website: https://www.microsof*****m/en-us/software-recovery) or from a torrent site (because the product recovery section does not allow OEM CD keys which I find is bullshit.)

From there you would need to either magically make a usb boot tool *or cd if you are into that sorta thing*
    Rufus does usb: https://rufus.akeo.ie/
    or use the windows usb/dvd tool: https://www.microsof*****m/en-us/down...-download-tool

from there you should be able to boot off of the USB and successfully install windows.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to outrunbigdaddy1 For This Useful Post:

Dylan (07-10-2015)