Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisti View Post
    My sensors are detecting that OP is likely 13 - 16 years old.

Puberty is on full force and hormones are raging, causing OP to be as moody as a girl on her period.
    Eventually though, OP will look back and realize his father had good intentions, but it'll be too late by then.

There's no instruction manual to being the perfect parent.

Also, if you spend all your time on the computer who WOULDN'T think you have something for them?

Legally get drunk at America without police being evolved is definitely the age I am at, yes I can go to an American bar and get myself drunk with an id identification.. So much about 13 to 16, huh?

I am just disappointed.
    Last edited by Charion; 07-11-2015 at 12:32 PM.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post
    Yes. I am an ungrateful dumbass..

-snip- left the first part in so you know which post was quoted
    Please answer the question previously stated in the thread -- how old are you? Are you seriously going to argue that your life achievement is fucking making youtube videos? That's what you want to do for the rest of your life? Because if so, there's no way you're over the age of... I'll guess 14. EDIT: Just saw that you posted you were 21. I'm not going to believe that for one second and I'll just assume you're 14.

Your dad's only looking out for your well-being / future. He's not an idiot -- he knows that this shitty youtube commentary bullshit can only last so long. Let's plays, vlogging, etc. is an extremely limited market full of people who want to be the next PewDiePie (success-wise). Sorry, but it isn't going to happen.

You're such an entitled piece of shit it's starting to physically hurt just re-reading your post. I can't fucking wait in 2-3 years from now when you remember this thread and you throw up all over your shitty Razer keyboard and your shitty Razer mouse and then start crying and get shitty gross gay tears all over your shitty Razer headset.

I'm not saying you have to go start flipping through different majors and decide what you want to do for the rest of your life right this instant, but don't sit here and compare your dad to cancer because he doesn't want you literally wasting time on making shitty videos. If you're not interested in fixing/repairing computers, that's fine. At least try and find something that's worth doing, because youtube commentaries isn't it.

yes I can go to an American bar and get myself drunk
    you mean like your dad does?
    Last edited by bowlcut; 07-11-2015 at 12:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Legally get drunk at America without police being evolved is definitely the age I am at, yes I can go to an American bar and get myself drunk with an id identification.. So much about 13 to 16, huh?

I am just disappointed.
    Thanks for the info.

So do you ever plan on growing up soon? 21+ years old, lives in his parents house in his room all the time, doing nothing but computer games?

Go to college? Get a job? Something other than be a NEET?

未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Confirmed Mentally Ill View Post
    Your dad's only looking out for your well-being / future. He's not an idiot -- he knows that this shitty youtube commentary bullshit can only last so long. Let's plays, vlogging, etc. is an extremely limited market full of people who want to be the next PewDiePie (success-wise). Sorry, but it isn't going to happen.
    Yeah, and he probably realizes you have under 100 subscribers and you aren't making any type of money doing youtube

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Please answer the question previously stated in the thread -- how old are you? Are you seriously going to argue that your life achievement is fucking making youtube videos? That's what you want to do for the rest of your life? Because if so, there's no way you're over the age of... I'll guess 14. EDIT: Just saw that you posted you were 21. I'm not going to believe that for one second and I'll just assume you're 14.
    I didn't say you have to believe everything I'm saying.. If you don't want to believe me being 21 and turning 22 in about 4 months fine by me. You can also assume however much you want, again fine by me.

hasn't said that he's an idiot - I don't know where the fuck did you get that from that I have specifically said that my dad was an idiot, maybe I meant it one way or another but never actually said that.

By all means, I can't disagree with you that it can last so long, but what I will disagree about is, it is going to happen, but it takes hard work & effort like anything else.
    I don't care about money, if I did I wouldn't sit here, behind my computer, doing Music promotion shit, gaming content or video blogging but actually gone out and worked for money so I can have something in my pocket and potentially have some traveling and what not.

Least I have something what I fucking enjoy, but it seems like y'all are just like "Fuck that, do what your dad told you to do and have fun with that, let him throw that shit down your throat"

You're such an entitled piece of shit it's starting to physically hurt just re-reading your post. I can't fucking wait in 2-3 years from now when you remember this thread and you throw up all over your shitty Razer keyboard and your shitty Razer mouse and then start crying and get shitty gross gay tears all over your shitty Razer headset.
    This makes me laugh, honestly man..

Like I will be looking back at this thread in 2-3 years and say "Oh shit they were right and it didn't work out"? You really think that? Been able to miss out of this forum 2-3 years already, and I can do that again believe me or not, so seriously I AM NOT SHAMED about putting this thread here and probably will like "Oh what's that MPGH place called" when one of my friends on skype or whatever is mentioning that to me.

I'm not saying you have to go start flipping through different majors and decide what you want to do for the rest of your life right this instant, but don't sit here and compare your dad to cancer because he doesn't want you literally wasting time on making shitty videos. If you're not interested in fixing/repairing computers, that's fine. At least try and find something that's worth doing, because youtube commentaries isn't it.
    Yep, definitely "wasting" my time doing what I'm passionate about, glad I'm doing it, glad I'm against my dad's wanting's and whatever bullshit

Again, I'm NOT only doing YouTube commentaries..

You can speculate how well I do on whatever, by all means you can do that, but it'll be quite funny to come back to this thread and look at y'all posts and then say "I'm next pewdieshit"

you mean like your dad does?
    I don't do drugs, I don't smoke normal cigs, I don't drink, I don't do anything negative which damages my health in the way that it might kill me (In smoking and such matter), I don't even cut myself, I don't even go off and kill myself because someone said to me to do it, shouldn't that be considered a life achievement?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by makeithurt123 View Post
    Yeah, and he probably realizes you have under 100 subscribers and you aren't making any type of money doing youtube
    Oh shit, like I didn't know?

Me claps my fucking hands because someone points out something which I already know.

By all means, everything may or may not change.
    Last edited by Charion; 07-11-2015 at 01:04 PM.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Thanks for the info.

So do you ever plan on growing up soon? 21+ years old, lives in his parents house in his room all the time, doing nothing but computer games?

He prob doesn't even know what a NEET is. Since all he knows is how to play games.

- - - Updated - - -

Also can you read Japanese? If you can TRANSLATE LIGHT NOVELS. PLEASE DO IT.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Thanks for the info.

No, I wont plan "growing up" since, we all are fucking kids in one way or another, maybe I shall ask you same?

Do you have a job? Do you go to college?

Everyone questions now my age, shall it be, What is all of your age them ?

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

He prob doesn't even know what a NEET is. Since all he knows is how to play games.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes I can read Japanese, and yes I can translate, but I'm not gonna translate entire books, lol. Unless you mean Visual Novels, which have as much text as a normal book anyway, so no thx

- - - Updated - - -

No, I wont plan "growing up" since, we all are fucking kids in one way or another, maybe I shall ask you same?

Do you have a job? Do you go to college?

Everyone questions now my age, shall it be, What is all of your age them ?
    I'm 18, I worked last summer as a assistant sushi chef, I'm a freelance translator now, and I'm starting university next month.

There are your answers.

未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Yes I can read Japanese, and yes I can translate, but I'm not gonna translate entire books, lol. Unless you mean Visual Novels, which have as much text as a normal book anyway, so no thx

- - - Updated - - -

I'm 18, I worked last summer as a assistant sushi chef, I'm a freelance translator now, and I'm starting university next month.

There are your answers.
    Bravo, and I didn't actually give single fuck what you did last summer, the question is, what you do dis summer?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Actually.... I'm pretty aware of what NEET is... Thank you for having doubts

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love

Bravo, and I didn't actually give single fuck what you did last summer, the question is, what you do dis summer?
    "I'm a freelance translator now"

"now"

"Now": adverb 1. at the present time or moment

未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kallisti For This Useful Post:

HalfBajan (07-11-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

"I'm a freelance translator now"

"now"

"Now": adverb 1. at the present time or moment
    Unbelievable.. You even said that twice even when I asked.. I think I've had enough of MPGH for today...

Y'all have nice timezone and hating on me
    Last edited by Charion; 07-11-2015 at 01:13 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Parents aren't always right, that's for sure. Also, https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=72.
    HAHAHA WRONG SECTION FOR THE FLAME

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy][SIZE=2]
    I didn't say you have to believe everything I'm saying.. If you don't want to believe me being 21 and turning 22 in about 4 months fine by me. You can also assume however much you want, again fine by me.
    I didn't mean that from a literal standpoint, you just act like you're 14.

hasn't said that he's an idiot - I don't know where the fuck did you get that from that I have specifically said that my dad was an idiot, maybe I meant it one way or another but never actually said that.
    Check your OP.

I really wonder how stupid / moron parents really are, shouldn't they like um support me or something?

By all means, I can't disagree with you that it can last so long, but what I will disagree about is, it is going to happen, but it takes hard work & effort like anything else.
    I don't care about money, if I did I wouldn't sit here, behind my computer, doing Music promotion shit, gaming content or video blogging but actually gone out and worked for money so I can have something in my pocket and potentially have some traveling and what not.
    So how exactly are you able to afford anything, anyway? You know like clothes, rent, food, gas, etc.
    Oh wait...

Least I have something what I fucking enjoy, but it seems like y'all are just like "Fuck that, do what your dad told you to do and have fun with that, let him throw that shit down your throat"
    That's not what we said at fucking all. We said find something that can actually make money while still making you happy. None of us said "GO WORK ON COMPUTERS YOU'RE DAD IS 100% RIGHT ALL THE TIME NO MATTER WHAT HE KNOWS EVERYTHING". Like I said before, he's only looking out for your best interest, since you're clearly not mature enough to do it on your own. He wants you to get a fucking job and quit being such a NEET.

This makes me laugh, honestly man..

Like I will be looking back at this thread in 2-3 years and say "Oh shit they were right and it didn't work out"? You really think that? Been able to miss out of this forum 2-3 years already, and I can do that again believe me or not, so seriously I AM NOT SHAMED about putting this thread here and probably will like "Oh what's that MPGH place called" when one of my friends on skype or whatever is mentioning that to me.
    It'll happen, trust me on that.

Yep, definitely "wasting" my time doing what I'm passionate about, glad I'm doing it, glad I'm against my dad's wanting's and whatever bullshit

Again, I'm NOT only doing YouTube commentaries..

You can speculate how well I do on whatever, by all means you can do that, but it'll be quite funny to come back to this thread and look at y'all posts and then say "I'm next pewdieshit"
    You're still wasting your life away doing jack shit, not making any money and not contributing anything to society.
    I bet you couldn't last a fucking week at an actual job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by BestLolShop View Post
    HAHAHA WRONG SECTION FOR THE FLAME
    Yeah.. Not like I'm flaming, more like I get flamed on cos I hate my dad.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Yeah.. Not like I'm flaming, more like I get flamed on cos I hate my dad.
    yeah i understand... my parents aren't very comprehensive as well GO PLAY OUTSIDE they always say LOL

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast