My Mood
    Twisted
    no but i sure as hell want a soft chocolate chip kookie

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    It's "Cookie" mfka. Get it right yo.

Thanks
    i agree with youss and doubledutch he dosent mean the entire forum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    jeez, muslims are miss judged, u know who started the war, its WAS THE US, seriously, the hunger for money got over them so they send troops to wage war, they want the oil, u really think this was a religeous war, no way in hell. the APPARENT muslims who are killing innocent americans are doing wrong, but the US is doing the exact same, its tottal BS. research. dont just listen to the news, its a bias load of BS to make the government look good.

paroxysm u have much to learn, u think u know all but u dont. all those statments u have made are false, u r just putting all as muslims but dont deny the fact that practically every religion has someone who has done one of ur points. some of ur points are tradition for some areas, suicide bombing is completely over board, they have only been taught half of the whole story.

islam is not backwords, the world is. look what has happened in the hands of the rest of the world. u have drugs,alcohol, smoking rapists, murders, THE CREATORS OF THE ATOM BOMB, The US who deployed it ( remember hiroshima), wars, racism and the list goes on. seriously dont point fingers at the muslims just cause ur full of bullshit. research islam, and not the racist shit, look at the real meaning of islam. dont feel bad if u think its true because it is. ISLAM IS THE WAY OF LYF.
    Last edited by dakhguy; 12-20-2009 at 06:27 AM.

what can i say

Respect Islam and i shall respect u, no matter how much i hate u. I am muslim 4lyf

I dont need a bullet proof vest cause i got Allah tattooed to my chest.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    islam is not backwords, the world is. look what has happened in the hands of the rest of the world. u have drugs,alcohol, smoking rapists, murders, THE CREATORS OF THE ATOM BOMB, The US who deployed it ( remember hiroshima), wars, racism and the list goes on. seriously dont point fingers at the muslims just cause ur full of bullshit. research islam, and not the racist shit, look at the real meaning of islam. dont feel bad if u think its true because it is. ISLAM IS THE WAY OF LYF.
    Oh wow, let's see how backwards the world is relative to Islam.
    Secular first world countries have the equal rights for women, that means raping them is a bit more then just a misdemeanor, secular first world countries don't blame the victim for being raped IRAN: Officials blame alleged rape victim for his own jailhouse attack | Babylon & Beyond | Los Angeles Times
    or need four witnesses to confirm that a women was raped, because a womens words aren't good enough.

Please tell me which first world secular countries still stone people to death? Still hang them? Still chop off the hands of thieves?timesofmalt*****m - Chopping off hands of thieves is 'deserving punishment' - Imam
    MEMRI: Iranian Attorney-General Qorban 'Ali Najaf-Abadi Explains the Different Types of Executions Performed in Iran
    How many secular first world countries rape virgins before they are executed?
    Iran virgin prisoners raped for 'legal' executions | News.com.au
    Report: Iranian Militias Marry, Rape Virgin Prisoners Before Executions - Iran | Map | News - FOXNews.com
    Which secular first world countries are ok with female circumcision? With the murder of homosexuals for being homosexual? With the murder of apostates?
    Please tell me why so many Muslims are in full support of jihadists?
    Funding for jihad troubling, scholar says - UPI.com
    What first world secular countries see witch craft and sorcery as legitimate reasons to prosecute someone?
    Saudi Arabia: Witchcraft and Sorcery Cases on the Rise | Human Rights Watch
    Are these countries insane? These people think witchcraft and sorcery are real threats. It's the equivalent of suing someone on Britain for practicing homeopathy.
    This one is just too funny:
    Muslim police chef defeated in 'bacon roll' tribunal faces £75,000 legal bill | Mail Online

You may say you don't support terrorists, then why aren't you more vocal about these people? Why do I have to post the latest atrocity done by religious extremists? Then people like you drop in the thread and give me crap from posting it. If anything Muslims should be the most vocal about extremists and shun extremism. I shouldn't be the one making threads about suicide bombings, you should. It's your job to get your own people in line with modern society. When my dog craps on someone else's lawn and the owner comes up to me asking me why my dog shit on their lawn I don't say "It's not my fault, I don't support the actions of my dog, you shouldn't blame me for standing idly by as my dog defects on your lawn." No I take responsibility.

Secularism is where it's at:
    Culture & Society Articles | Looking at Link Between Religion, Prosperity at National Level | Miller-McCune Online Magazine

"THE CREATORS OF THE ATOM BOMB, The US who deployed it (remember hiroshima)"
    And Nagasaki. Gee I wonder who else wants to us an atomic bomb to kill millions...

Yeah I remember Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the world has seen the destruction atomic weaponry can have and thats why there are so many organizations working to destroy all the atomic weapons the world has built, no nation should ever have the power to flatten cities with a single bomb.

If you're going to read anything of what I've said, read this:
    The world would be a much better please if everyone was Muslims, but it would also be a better please if everyone was Christian, if everyone was Jewish, if everyone was a Hindu, if everyone was a Sikh, if everyone was a Catholic, if everyone was an atheist.

But that's not the world we live in, we live in a world of diversity, of varying view points and belief systems, and until your people are willing to understand that it's ok to be different, to believe different things, to do different things, as long as your actions don't harm other people, until then your people will never leave the Dark Ages.

While you're at it, go ahead and read up on humanism, maybe it'll help you get a better grasp of what it means to be a good person. Humanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by youss View Post
    Full of ignorant twelve year old kids.

Half of the topics are based on Jews Vs Muslims.
    First off, Jews and the palestines are at war, not the jews vs the muslims.

Second off, some Israelies are more eastern then most arabics - I'm a muslim, i have visited Israel twice (And no, i live in Scandinavia, not middle east), i've seen how some israelies are, and i have atleast 20 jew friends. (YES, SOME OF US LIVE AS ONE PEOPLE, WE DONT LET THAT BULLSHIT GET BETWEEN US)

Third off, the hebrew people are WAY MORE fundamental, then muslims.

I cant really see how ANY of you people, can judge either Jews or Muslims.
    Cus what ever you say, wont make a difference, and will only make you look so much dumber.
    I am back (Not in CA anymore).

Anyway, you made some errors.

First of all there is no 'war'. Palestine is not a country anymore, therefore there is no war, Gaza Strip and the West Bank are Palestinian territories, again not a nation.

The proper term is called 'conflict' not a war, sense there is no armforces for the Palestinians, just terrorist groups. While, they are 'armies' they are not.. eh. Proper army, like in modern and unified nations have. What I am pointing out that there is no war, the last war was in 1976. The 2008-2009 'Gaza War' was a conflict. All you see on the news, is a conflict, not a war, not a genocide, nothing. Just a conflict between two people. Palestinians are not a member of a nation, but of terretories and ethic background.

Quote Originally Posted by dakhguy View Post
    jeez, muslims are miss judged, u know who started the war, its WAS THE US, seriously, the hunger for money got over them so they send troops to wage war, they want the oil, u really think this was a religeous war, no way in hell. the APPARENT muslims who are killing innocent americans are doing wrong, but the US is doing the exact same, its tottal BS. research. dont just listen to the news, its a bias load of BS to make the government look good.

paroxysm u have much to learn, u think u know all but u dont. all those statments u have made are false, u r just putting all as muslims but dont deny the fact that practically every religion has someone who has done one of ur points. some of ur points are tradition for some areas, suicide bombing is completely over board, they have only been taught half of the whole story.

First of all, Iraq does not have oil, it does not, if you do your research like you tell people to do, you'll know that in the Gulf War, Iraq invaded Kuwait (did I spell that right?) for oil. Second, you're mistaken, it was not USA who started the war, it was a multinational force invasion. Not just the USA, please read a book or something. Muslims does kill innocent people, American and their people, terrorists does not care about the innocents, they target the innocents because it does the most damage toward morale, fear, and to cause confusion and anger between both parties to point fingers at. American kills innocent, it is nothing new, both sides are equal in killing innocents. Also, the war is not a religous war, why the hell a multinational force of all nations and sizes invade a DICATORSHIP NATION, who COMMINTTED GENOCIDE AGAINST AN ETHIC GROUP.

Acutally, if you even read about the atom bombs, those bombs saved both sides, if an invasion of Japan would have happen, MILLIONS and I mean MILLIONS of Japanese would be killed, it would be a very bad scene and over a million Americans would lose their lives, so a faction of lives lost to save countless more seems to be a much better win to me then you.
    Unlike you Paro brings proof and if he loses, he will admit that he lost (but then again would quickly bring up another subject to win. You go Paro).

Also, ALL countries have rape, drugs, racism, etc. So, you don't make much sense.
    Last edited by Mouzie; 12-22-2009 at 08:45 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Dude your first mistake was thinking that Paroxysm was unintelligent and ignorant.
    Last edited by Doc; 12-22-2009 at 08:46 PM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12