Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by headsup View Post
    Lol, Corn Don't wanna be rude to a member in sendi11's group. Mod team {Which i'm on}
    But Shut the fuck up!! Do not fucking flame me, Does not change the fucking RoF 1 fucking %. That is why i say that, The only one it did change miraculously was the Mini.Lol The mini gun is a total different deal. It doesn't change it That much to even be able to tell. Maybe the Reload type If you get what i'm saying.. If not pm me I will tell you more about it..

Any way i did tell him he did a good job.. I didn't flame at all. Well maybe a little but big whoop.. I'm tired of the fucking mod section being filled with this non-sense. A gun? ! fucking gun mod's? I'm saying why? Make bigger shit.. Better shit.

The best thing i have seen so far, That took more then 5 minuets to make, Was the Deathroom mod.. Whatever though make what you guys want i guess. Fill this section up to. I guess that is what it's here for..
    Any way i Am on the MOD team so i am working on my latest release.. (Not a fucking G36E gun or whatever.) I'm Am working on all Map's, All lobby options, Screen, Loading, Whatever, In a MPGH theme..
    MPGH forever.. Fuck you loser's top my shit..

Will be out in a little while.. (Fixing some bug's and finishing up..)

MPGH Always.
    Headsup:::::::::::::::

IT DOES CHANGE THE RATE OF FIRE. PM ME IF YOU WANT ME TO GIVE YOU PROOF.

GUN MODS GIVE AN ADVANTAGE. LOBBY MODS DON'T GIVE ANYTHING.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    hey corndog can you make a machine gun like mineme into minigun instead of m16a3 the reloads frkin messed you kill 1 person.. boom you have to reload for about 20 seconds..

Thanks
    i believe i already released Minimi = Minigun.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    wow this is pretty sweet mod can't wait till it's approved ^_^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    omg how the fuck you all say RoF changes??

He changed the fucking Texture of the shot gun noob's/.... This will not change anything but the looks of the gun.. But nice work..
    Texture and model. IF it was just the texture I think it would be a bit fucked up.
    Edit: The funny thing about changing models is that it actually makes it easier to kill people but they don't see it. Rapid fire L96 is epic for no scoping if people don't find out. You see it but they don't.
    Last edited by Dillonz; 12-06-2009 at 02:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Smile

Lol, Corn Don't wanna be rude to a member in sendi11's group. Mod team {Which i'm on}
    But Shut the fuck up!! Do not fucking flame me, Does not change the fucking RoF 1 fucking %. That is why i say that, The only one it did change miraculously was the Mini.Lol The mini gun is a total different deal. It doesn't change it That much to even be able to tell. Maybe the Reload type If you get what i'm saying.. If not pm me I will tell you more about it..

Any way i did tell him he did a good job.. I didn't flame at all. Well maybe a little but big whoop.. I'm tired of the fucking mod section being filled with this non-sense. A gun? ! fucking gun mod's? I'm saying why? Make bigger shit.. Better shit.

The best thing i have seen so far, That took more then 5 minuets to make, Was the Deathroom mod.. Whatever though make what you guys want i guess. Fill this section up to. I guess that is what it's here for..
    Any way i Am on the MOD team so i am working on my latest release.. (Not a fucking G36E gun or whatever.) I'm Am working on all Map's, All lobby options, Screen, Loading, Whatever, In a MPGH theme..
    MPGH forever.. Fuck you loser's top my shit..

Will be out in a little while.. (Fixing some bug's and finishing up..)

MPGH Always.
    Headsup:::::::::::::::
    Ur a fuckin retard bro. im usin the m14 mod and it emptys all the clips in about 5 second if you hold it that long. so you need to stfu

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12