Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

AE released "the Collector" class

I can't help but feeling frustrated more and more with this game. After many players whinning about "muh OP VoT" AE has the the most brilliant ideia of all time: Releasing the same fucking class again! What about that talk about that "rare items will not return ever?" What about the full rare Vindicator set I had to farm for more than 40 days (I was non-mem at the time) and then it gets released again for everyone with the class?? Honestly, CHANGING SKILL ICONS AND NAME DOES NOT COUNTS AS A NEW CLASS. They didn't even bother releasing new animations, as usual. If they are willing to please all players by breaking their own rules then I want a clone of every class I missed.

Fuck this game. Honestly, this is getting ridiculous.

Thanks
    I felt the same way when it first came out but think of it this way... the collector craze will die down just like the vot craze did you barley see any vots anymore new classes will come better ones that will make collector look trash. BTW ORIGINAL VOT is better then collector :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    they have done this before and its getting annoying like pink romancer (pyromancer) pinkomancer (necromancer), its kinda getting annoying that they are running out of ideas