Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

My Updated MPGH Trainer

Well I took my old detected MPGH trainer and made it undetected and added a spawn at enemy base option to it (doesn't work for CQC). I've also added an infinite ammo option which works for a few guns but isn't complete yet. However it works using my dynamic addresses so I dont think it would work for others if I released it. Any ideas on how to fix that? So far I think I'm going to allow the user to enter two infinite ammo addresses for the colt (the first weapon) and then from there the program will automatically get the other weapon's addresses since they are all spaced evenly apart. I would like it to be easy for the user though and im not sure if everyone (specially the noobies) know how to find the colt addresses.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    to make inf ammo working for all weps and every1 u need to nop the ammo address
    Quote Originally Posted by killerofsake987 View Post
    wuts search button
    owned

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    What ammo address? is there a static one?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    yeh lol. u got some dyn one?
    well my situation is strange i got like 4 addresses and thats like loop they change every restart and next, next. but i made my trainer just using 1 of them and it works cool. and my tester said it works for him so everythings ok
    Quote Originally Posted by killerofsake987 View Post
    wuts search button
    owned

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Yeah mine are dynamic. I couldn't find any statics or even pointers for these addresses. For each gun there are two addresses. It takes one address and divdes it by the other which results in the ammo thats left. So I freeze both addresses. What I did is find the two addresses for the colt and and 48 to them both to get the 2nd weapon, and my code for my program just adds 48 then freezes, adds 48 more then freezes etc. I'll release the trainer probably, but I want people to be able to use the infinite ammo without having to find the first two addresses.

Thanks
    for the ammo-find the pointer for one of the addresses and it works for all guns

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    one question wen u releasing this?

[IMG]https://i689.photobucke*****m/albums/vv254/prox28/sig.jpg[/IMG]
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Put This
    ---♥♥---♥♥---In Your
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Sig If
    ---♥♥---♥♥---You Know
    ----♥♥-♥♥----Someone
    -----♥♥♥-----Who Died Or Is Suffering
    ----♥♥-♥♥----from
    ---♥♥---♥♥---Cancer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yes, I would like it now..... or I could test it for you. PM me if you'd like.

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    Sorry I've been at work. So far everything is working fully except infinite ammo. I've only done colt through K2 right now, however the rest of the guns won't be a problem. Jesse, did you use CE to find your pointers? I couldn't find the pointers. Any hints or ideas?

I'm not sure when exactly I'll be releasing it. I want to add as many options as possible, and make sure its fully working, with no bugs. I'll let SOME people test it too if they want.

Some things I need\want to add still are link to MPGH site, a thing that reads your game name and displays it. (just for looks) and also a few more addresses. Any ideas? go ahead and post them.

Threadstarter
    Advanced Member
    Thanks
    K I've got everything in the post above added, except more addresses. I need a bypass to add the ones that are detected. You can customize the hotkeys with F1 - F10, and it automatically saves and loads them for you. To do this though, there has to be a HotKeys.dat file. Which is really just a boring text file. You can view it but just don't edit/delete or remove it from the directory the trainer is installed on. Infinity ammo isn't completed yet, only like the first fourteen or so guns. Anyways, I'm looking for testers. This will be made public, however the first few testers will get a private version to help avoid detection. Only three testers two or three more testers please.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stranger00 View Post
    Well I took my old detected MPGH trainer and made it undetected and added a spawn at enemy base option to it (doesn't work for CQC). I've also added an infinite ammo option which works for a few guns but isn't complete yet. However it works using my dynamic addresses so I dont think it would work for others if I released it. Any ideas on how to fix that? So far I think I'm going to allow the user to enter two infinite ammo addresses for the colt (the first weapon) and then from there the program will automatically get the other weapon's addresses since they are all spaced evenly apart. I would like it to be easy for the user though and im not sure if everyone (specially the noobies) know how to find the colt addresses.
    Disruption 2 IS MUUUCCCHHHH BETTER

Wow,this slot really got the space... I wonder where they think i live,In some odd longnamed Country
    Thanks

Talking wtf

Quote Originally Posted by prox32 View Post
    one question wen u releasing this?
    where is prox banned for??

hope he makes a new acc and gets back on, just like scooby, youll get like: formerprox32 lol

btw nice hack, just find the pointer, seriously, takes long, so be patient, took me about 3 hours i think....

now CE is detected, i can't make hacks anymore, so i can't help ya sorry, but anyways good luck

Thanks
    is it still working?

Thanks
    i will test it

Thanks
    great job stranger if u need any help let me know ill do what i can i can alost make u a injected bypass

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast