Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Exclamation for all u non-cheating scum out there (all FRIENDLY posters allowed)

why are u even on this site anyway?
    maybe you have a blind spot so ill point this out to you

it says "game hacking", so why do u waste ur lives on here every day sitting on your little computer frolicking over how your so good playing legit csgo in a community that endorses cheating yet claims it to be against the rules in their tournaments (why not just make a hack vs hack tournament? thats what the site is for, cheating)

if you dont know what im talking about for that part this was posted on the mpgh csgo tournament thread

Cheating

Cheating Is Absolutely Prohibited! Cheaters Will Be Banned From ALL Future MPGH Related Events And Will Receive A Ban On MPGH As Well. Cheaters Will Also Be Reported To Valve.

Cheating Includes The Following:

Any 3rd Person Program That Gives The Player An Unfair Advantage
    AIMBOT, TRIGGER BOTS, WALL HACKS, ETC
    Abusive Use Of Marcros Will Be Considered "Cheating"

Play Fair!

i actually found it really ironically funny how this post directly correlated to trying to take a community thats not actually based on hacking despite what it claims and thus tries to force everyone who comes to this site to cheat and says "no thats not ok" in a community event driven by its members. members of a community supposedly based on "game hacking", why is it not allowed?

EDIT: after making this thread i realized how this literally breaks the forum rules (?) anyway because shouldn't the csgo related material be in the csgo section...
    EDIT #2: since i predict non-friendly posting posters will try and fuck me up with complaining about how im probably just bad at the game, my main account that has never been cheated on currently sits at a high elo bracket of global elite and i only cheat on smurfs when i get bored, i do not boost people because i think its wrong i simply play the game on my own and do as i please

whats up with this huh

keep the sub-posting friendly thanks
    Last edited by teadrinkinghacker; 07-16-2015 at 04:06 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to teadrinkinghacker For This Useful Post:

E%RYHethaetheth (07-25-2015),Farting Scum (07-16-2015),lashaapciauri0 (07-16-2015),Saber43 (08-01-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    You should double back onto the Gmod section.
    Last edited by elysiumpiers; 07-16-2015 at 11:49 AM.

With great power comes great electricity bill
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Deal with it, it's not like your life is depending on it.
    I got abused by Arun and exposed him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What's funny about is that you're pretty much bitching about the even which MPGH is fucking hosting, they make rules for said event and if you use anything against its rules then you are banned and reported to valve, fucking grow up, we all know that this is a fucking hacking website where you get fucking hacks, but every forum which hosts events under their name for example like MPGH does and gives it rules for the event, then where's the problem? You must follow them or say good bye to your account.

It feels like I got cancer from OP's post.

Oh, also, I used to be here for hacks about a month ago or so, now I just use it to talk with people and comment on cancerous threads like this.
    Last edited by Charion; 07-16-2015 at 03:55 AM.
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Aimz View Post
    What's funny about is that you're pretty much bitching about the even which MPGH is fucking hosting, they make rules for said event and if you use anything against its rules then you are banned and reported to valve, fucking grow up, we all know that this is a fucking hacking website where you get fucking hacks, but every forum which hosts events under their name for example like MPGH does and gives it rules for the event, then where's the problem? You must follow them or say good bye to your account.

It feels like I got cancer from OP's post.

Oh, also, I used to be here for hacks about a month ago or so, now I just use it to talk with people and comment on cancerous threads like this.
    umm please no bad postings

Quote Originally Posted by |Vince| View Post
    Deal with it, it's not like your life is depending on it.
    no bad posting sorry

friendly reminder this thread is for friendly posters only

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Are you too dumb to realize that there are exceptions?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    excuse me? this is a friendly only thread stop fucking posting this stupid ass flaming shit u fucking idiot nerd read the fucking thread before u sub-post otherwise leave because i dont want to hear it from ya little pie hole ok?

thanks, and keep posting friendly (thanks)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elysiumpiers View Post
    I knew someone would complain about this sooner or later.

It's a planned event for anyone to partake in without the use of cheats because someone could have better hacks than others, which dissolves the entirety of future game-related events played fairly.

Ironic? Maybe. But it's fairplay. If you aren't considering about signing up for these events and follow its given ruleset, then simply ignore them. Or form up your own HvH.
    thank you for the good friendly posting m'sir and i agree but i think they should keep it open minded and allow all people(s) and part-(y/ies) to participate in their events held courtesy of the multiple player game hacking forums poster team

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teadrinkinghacker For This Useful Post:

FaZe d00d (07-16-2015),lashaapciauri0 (07-16-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by teadrinkinghacker View Post
    excuse me? this is a friendly only thread stop fucking posting this stupid ass flaming shit u fucking idiot nerd read the fucking thread before u sub-post otherwise leave because i dont want to hear it from ya little pie hole ok?

thanks, and keep posting friendly (thanks)

- - - Updated - - -

thank you for the good friendly posting m'sir and i agree but i think they should keep it open minded and allow all people(s) and part-(y/ies) to participate in their events held courtesy of the multiple player game hacking forums poster team
    You ask us to be friendly in this thread? Bro wake up this is the internet, nobody is friendly, bitch if you want friendly comments, go and ask them from your friends who are as retarded as you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    Homie, I start to feel shit in this thread, I think I'm becoming more retard than before by reading this shit.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks

You ask us to be friendly in this thread? Bro wake up this is the internet, nobody is friendly, bitch if you want friendly comments, go and ask them from your friends who are as retarded as you are.
    m'sir please keep the bad posting and non-friendly sub-posts to a minimum
    im trying to keep an open environment where all posters can be appreciated for who they are (as friendly posters) and not as their hellish bad poster side

thanks and continue posting good m'friends

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teadrinkinghacker For This Useful Post:

FaZe d00d (07-16-2015),Saber43 (08-01-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    m'sir please keep the bad posting and non-friendly sub-posts to a minimum
    im trying to keep an open environment where all posters can be appreciated for who they are (as friendly posters) and not as their hellish bad poster side

thanks and continue posting good m'friends
    I am who I am, you can't change my bad behavior or you can't ban me in using bad words, that's what makes me who I am, don't like, don't read, simple as that.

However this thread is so cancerous.

Achievements:

Thanks

I am who I am, you can't change my bad behavior or you can't ban me in using bad words, that's what makes me who I am, don't like, don't read, simple as that.

However this thread is so cancerous.
    m'sir i do not like your posting style as it uses many vulgar editions of the english dictionary
    please do not continue to post here if you do not wish to comply and it is as easy as that

have a good posting friendly day posters

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to teadrinkinghacker For This Useful Post:

FaZe d00d (07-16-2015),Kyouko (07-16-2015),Saber43 (08-01-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    m'sir i do not like your posting style as it uses many vulgar editions of the english dictionary
    please do not continue to post here if you do not wish to comply and it is as easy as that

have a good posting friendly day posters
    Laughs my ass off.. Excuse me, sooner or later you'll get people who post as much as shit as I do, who the fuck are you even? Some person who got banned on his old account and made a new one just to make this thread about MPGH making its own tournament rules? This is dumb as fucking an whore on streets.

Achievements:

Thanks

Laughs my ass off.. Excuse me, sooner or later you'll get people who post as much as shit as I do, who the fuck are you even? Some person who got banned on his old account and made a new one just to make this thread about MPGH making its own tournament rules? This is dumb as fucking an whore on streets.
    i like how you use franklin gothic medium font but dont realize it doesnt have a bold font type
    good posting but also keep the cuss words out of this as this is a safe zone and u have to be family friendly

also to answer your question, i am teadrinkinghacker

thanks

18. The Following User Says Thank You to teadrinkinghacker For This Useful Post:

FaZe d00d (07-16-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    lol. Since you made an effort to specifically say "friendly posters only" people will go out of their way to post "unfriendly posts"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shaheet View Post
    lol. Since you made an effort to specifically say "friendly posters only" people will go out of their way to post "unfriendly posts"
    thank you for the friendly post

i realize that it is causing attraction of bad posting non-friendly posters but as a good posting friendly poster m'self i will keep it to a good posting standard

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to teadrinkinghacker For This Useful Post:

FaZe d00d (07-16-2015),lashaapciauri0 (07-16-2015)

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast