Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

theanonymoussniffer ' s VAC theory

My theory: This is probably why you got a VAC ban, I am not to sure but, from the information I have gathered from friends and brothers from MPGH I have come up with this final verdict.

Polyhacks 2.1 - Recent information states that PolyLoader 2.1 has been detected. Some people have said that polyloader 2.1 is not detected but the hacks that are compiled within it are. I am sorry but, this is false. PolyLoader 2.1 remains detected but, it has not been patched. Using it will get you banned.

PolyLoader 2.0 - I am not to sure on this but, it seems that majority of users that compiled hacks using the older version of polyloader have survived the VAC wave. I am not saying all but, most. This maybe due to renaming the hack and using VM protect or not compiling within the last week. Those who compiled hacks within the last 2 days got a VAC ban and those that did not compile within the last 2 days are not banned. Maybe a delayed VAC? We will wait and see. Futhermore, I will be giving updates on my bans. I plan on compiling hacks deliberately on a smurf account using polyloader 2.1 with intent to get banned. Then I will use the subtle aim hack I compiled 4 months ago using polyloader 2.0. I will give you information this time next week. Feel free to post how you were VAC banned. If it was through over watch your game should say "Majorly Disruptive convicted by overwatch" with a red banner if you were sniffed up by valve it should say "VAC" in game client with a yellow banner. Ps: If you use any of clockwork hacks LOL they always get detected so rest in peace. Also please comment on how you tried to avoid going on vacation. Include if you used VM protect Enigma and how often you compiled hacks.
    Ps (again): If you have been overwatch banned you are just being reckless.

Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sylar For This Useful Post:

cally23 (07-16-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    lol you are talking about things you don't know.

Polyloader, polyloader, bla bla bla, it can't be detected because it has nothing related to game process. Randomized hack can be detected but I don't sure that this is true. I've used polyhacks more than for 4 months, no VAC at all.

Wrong theory.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theanonymoussniffer View Post
    My theory: This is probably why you got a VAC ban, I am not to sure but, from the information I have gathered from friends and brothers from MPGH I have come up with this final verdict.

Polyhacks 2.1 - Recent information states that PolyLoader 2.1 has been detected. Some people have said that polyloader 2.1 is not detected but the hacks that are compiled within it are. I am sorry but, this is false. PolyLoader 2.1 remains detected but, it has not been patched. Using it will get you banned.

PolyLoader 2.0 - I am not to sure on this but, it seems that majority of users that compiled hacks using the older version of polyloader have survived the VAC wave. I am not saying all but, most. This maybe due to renaming the hack and using VM protect or not compiling within the last week. Those who compiled hacks within the last 2 days got a VAC ban and those that did not compile within the last 2 days are not banned. Maybe a delayed VAC? We will wait and see. Futhermore, I will be giving updates on my bans. I plan on compiling hacks deliberately on a smurf account using polyloader 2.1 with intent to get banned. Then I will use the subtle aim hack I compiled 4 months ago using polyloader 2.0. I will give you information this time next week. Feel free to post how you were VAC banned. If it was through over watch your game should say "Majorly Disruptive convicted by overwatch" with a red banner if you were sniffed up by valve it should say "VAC" in game client with a yellow banner. Ps: If you use any of clockwork hacks LOL they always get detected so rest in peace. Also please comment on how you tried to avoid going on vacation. Include if you used VM protect Enigma and how often you compiled hacks.
    Ps (again): If you have been overwatch banned you are just being reckless.
    i used only 2.0 bro, never 2.1 because my AV didn't let me. :/ //also i compiled it before every game
    Last edited by T-800; 07-16-2015 at 08:50 AM.

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019
    Steam Minion+ -> 09-04-2017 - 12-12-2017
    Steam Minion -> 03-01-2017 - 09-04-2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I used 2.0 and a compiled esp( last comp. was 6 months ago ) and not vacced ^^
    Last edited by AseeNOOB; 07-16-2015 at 09:24 AM.

Thanks
    I believe compiling while csgo is open is the cause of the vac bans. I have been using subtle aim alukastore posted ever since menton's got detected, I even used it yesterday and got to MG 2 and so far I have not been vac banned (could be a delay ban... Let's see). I have used polyloader 2.0 and did upgrade to 2.1 as soon as it was released just fyi
    Last edited by smexypants; 07-16-2015 at 10:55 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by user0706 View Post
    lol you are talking about things you don't know.

Polyloader, polyloader, bla bla bla, it can't be detected because it has nothing related to game process. Randomized hack can be detected but I don't sure that this is true. I've used polyhacks more than for 4 months, no VAC at all.

Wrong theory.
    Polyloader cannot be detected? whatever happened to poly loader 1.0 you ignorant fuckface.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AseeNOOB View Post
    I used 2.0 and a compiled esp( last comp. was 6 months ago ) and not vacced ^^
    Thank you very much for supporting my hypothesis.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by smexypants View Post
    I believe compiling while csgo is open is the cause of the vac bans. I have been using subtle aim alukastore posted ever since menton's got detected, I even used it yesterday and got to MG 2 and so far I have not been vac banned (could be a delay ban... Let's see). I have used polyloader 2.0 and did upgrade to 2.1 as soon as it was released just fyi

I see, this might mean I would need another account to compile the hack deliberately whilst csgo is open to see if I get VAC. It is interesting how the people who compiled a long time ago still do not have vac bans.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by gerassss View Post
    i used only 2.0 bro, never 2.1 because my AV didn't let me. :/ //also i compiled it before every game
    You got a straight up VAC yes? No overwatch?

Donator/Premium since May 2015
    Member of MPGH since March 2015

100 Posts [Done]
    300 Posts [Done]
    600 Posts [Done]
    1K. Posts [x]

Thanks
    Can't quote..... ,valve anti-cheat not convicted by over watch so is vac

"Never stop being a good person because of bad people"

Super User -> 15-7-2020
    Global Moderator -> 23-3-2019 - 15-7-2020
    Steam Moderator -> 12-12-2017 - 23-3-2019