Thanks

Enchant mods, myth or reality?

So most people who have been looking at mods or even thinking of them would love a mod that gave you free enchants, especially the high level ones. Now from a lot of browsing the internet the only mods I have seen require you to do the whole server thing, so yea. Now that brings up the question is it a possibility? A couple clients have the .enchant mod but you need to be in creative mode, and that doesn't really help anyone. I would just think that these mods don't work, but I have one memory from mineplex that changes that. Mineple*****m is the biggest minecraft server, and thus would most likely not give op to people who would hack. However one time when I was playing survival games there was a guy flying around with some nice enchanted armor and an enchanted axe, which is very doable without mods. However what got me was he got a kill once and the feed said playerone killed by playertwo using ironaxe sharpness.152 or something crazy like that. At first I thought maybe he named the weapon, but you can't do that in that specific game mode. Also when I fought him later he one shot me. How would he go about this? Did he get op somehow or is there a mod that can do this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    He probably exploited a glitch. As far as I know, enchanted hacks don't work because you need creative mod for it. If you have creative mode (or in some cases /i or /give) then they work. There is a mod called AllUWantInventory. It basically spawns any enchanted level, with formatted names etc etc. though you need creative or /give. Its for 1.7.10, but it may update to 1.8

Thanks
    I just tried the all you want thing, and well it doesn't work on the server I was thinking about. While staying in survival and not having any op commands is there anyway he could get those enchants?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by benstuwie View Post
    I just tried the all you want thing, and well it doesn't work on the server I was thinking about. While staying in survival and not having any op commands is there anyway he could get those enchants?
    You have to use the 2nd newest relese, the new one doesn't work in multiplayer. It will probably not work though, since its impossible to spawn items without the corrrect petmissions or OP.

Thanks
    Yea, I tried the older one for 1.7.2 then hopped onto mineplex, and well it sorta worked. I got the items I wanted, such as turning steak into dia armor. But once you changed the placement of an item in your inventory or lost an item, everything went back to its original state. Same with enchantments. Also when the items were changed, they didn't do what they should have. Ie. armor didn't protect, enchants didn't work. ((((((( I Guess there is no way this happened then?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    It would have been nice to have it though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Some hacked have "Auto-enchant" which enchants an item at a specific level in an enchanting table, good for silk touch because it is mostly at level 21, etc. There are some charts that have common enchants at certain experience levels

Thanks
    definetly not a myth i've seen these around

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    So have I. I've seen em.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    there rare But hard to make. if some one makes one hit me up

Thanks
    It's possible, in the version 1.5 or 1.7, i having enchanting ( sword for example ) at sharpness 127. You can search, the name of the server is Minespeed ( french server )

But i've forget the cheat.

Thanks
    Wurst has a TrollPotion and KillerPotion maker but guess what? it only works in creative just like any other mod like what you said Enchant Hacks