Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Talking Why if you get lucky shot, they complete talk shit and call you a cheater.

Hello guys,

today i had a very sad moment in CSGO,
    that made me think, is this people are retarded or they never get a lucky shot or something

as anyone of you that play competitive, i play dust 2 alot.
    i was on T side and thought lets try to wallbang the doors maybe i get someone
    guess what i got someone head xD
    he called me a hacker the entire game he also checked my friends list over 60 of my friends some of them i don't even know they added me when i had my M4 Cyrex skin for a trade it's just another story for another time.

he found a guy with vac ban " 4 days ago "
    i deleted that guy after he found it. he said omg you deleted ur main account you hacker kid and keep insulting me he even go to insult my region.
    i didnt give shit about what he said but the sad part when my team turn on me last round and vote kick me
    when i carried they're ass's over 15 round
    i'm talking about DMG ranks they know people can get lucky shots or sometimes there a maps for training to hit wallbangs smokes and everything
    it's not something hard to do

but i got kicked. ya whatever i play another game
    guess what
    the kid shows in my team xD
    i'm sad to see he's face again playing with me
    i'm just unlucky guy that played with this boy for 2 games. once he against me once with me
    the fucking annoying part was he asked me to turn my hacks on to win the game :-( so sad

i played good i had few good shots with awp and got killed many times but we won that game the most retarded part of this story he ranked up =)

i don't know but i wanted so bad to let him lose xD

what you think about this guys in competitive and tell us about ur sad moments or funny moments in CSGO
    i would like to hear ur stories <3

EDIT: i do apologize for my English i'm from Saudi Arabia, it's not the language i speak, but i'm kinda learning from games and internet

Thanks
    I use to use ESP a lot in casual. I stopped doing it now that my other account was VAC'd. But using ESP a lot, I start to notice the places people like to sit. So I frequently check them. I caught a couple people there and managed to get a few headshots(I practice a lot on a workshop map)

Its a good feeling being called a hacker when you aren't hacking. It means you're good enough to be mistaken for someone cheating.

I am sorry your team turned on you. Which is stupid. I once had someone convince an entire lobby to report me once because of a lucky shot with a deagle across Long A on Dust(top of head was peaking out next to boxes near site A, shot it from the ramp). Needless to say, I haven't been OW banned or VAC banned on the account it occurred on. So don't worry about it. If he reported, you get reviewed by multiple people in OW. They will suspect you from that one shot, but the rest of your match will prove otherwise.

Thanks
    just take hackusations as a compliment

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by aykyle View Post
    I use to use ESP a lot in casual. I stopped doing it now that my other account was VAC'd. But using ESP a lot, I start to notice the places people like to sit. So I frequently check them. I caught a couple people there and managed to get a few headshots(I practice a lot on a workshop map)

Its a good feeling being called a hacker when you aren't hacking. It means you're good enough to be mistaken for someone cheating.

I am sorry your team turned on you. Which is stupid. I once had someone convince an entire lobby to report me once because of a lucky shot with a deagle across Long A on Dust(top of head was peaking out next to boxes near site A, shot it from the ramp). Needless to say, I haven't been OW banned or VAC banned on the account it occurred on. So don't worry about it. If he reported, you get reviewed by multiple people in OW. They will suspect you from that one shot, but the rest of your match will prove otherwise.
    i'll be honest with you
    i have 7 accounts VAC Banned.
    i use a lot of cheats "Paid not free"
    which mean 7 accounts don't easily get banned
    so i know a lot of places that people hide in
    i ranked my main account from gold nova master after i finished me 10 games
    i start playing with my crew most of them smurfs so it's easy to say we play like High ranks no shit head shots like 60% of the time

after few games i start notice people hate on my profile and comment WH report him
    i ignored them and deleted this comments

start playing more in 5-6 days i got to DMG without using a single hack
    people still flaming i just finished one of the best games of my life 2 quits in my team against me a legendary eagle with DMG's

i owned they're ass's with the bots
    me and my 2 friends we all with 30 kills and more
    http ://prntscr. com/7uck1a
    just one player that was playing fair and not cheating xD
    we fked them so hard they quit and rejoined with hacks i swear headshots from smoke behind walls xD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Mac-KSA View Post
    Hello guys,

today i had a very sad moment in CSGO,
    that made me think, is this people are retarded or they never get a lucky shot or something

as anyone of you that play competitive, i play dust 2 alot.
    i was on T side and thought lets try to wallbang the doors maybe i get someone
    guess what i got someone head xD
    he called me a hacker the entire game he also checked my friends list over 60 of my friends some of them i don't even know they added me when i had my M4 Cyrex skin for a trade it's just another story for another time.

he found a guy with vac ban " 4 days ago "
    i deleted that guy after he found it. he said omg you deleted ur main account you hacker kid and keep insulting me he even go to insult my region.
    i didnt give shit about what he said but the sad part when my team turn on me last round and vote kick me
    when i carried they're ass's over 15 round
    i'm talking about DMG ranks they know people can get lucky shots or sometimes there a maps for training to hit wallbangs smokes and everything
    it's not something hard to do

but i got kicked. ya whatever i play another game
    guess what
    the kid shows in my team xD
    i'm sad to see he's face again playing with me
    i'm just unlucky guy that played with this boy for 2 games. once he against me once with me
    the fucking annoying part was he asked me to turn my hacks on to win the game :-( so sad

i played good i had few good shots with awp and got killed many times but we won that game the most retarded part of this story he ranked up =)

i don't know but i wanted so bad to let him lose xD

what you think about this guys in competitive and tell us about ur sad moments or funny moments in CSGO
    i would like to hear ur stories <3

EDIT: i do apologize for my English i'm from Saudi Arabia, it's not the language i speak, but i'm kinda learning from games and internet
    I'm impressed. You're English is better than 95% of foreigners.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OncePhoenix For This Useful Post:

Mac-KSA (07-18-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    I'm impressed. You're English is better than 95% of foreigners.
    Thank you sir.