Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by wilson- View Post
    No. They are doing BlockParty move. Blockparty is MUCH faster loading then Nexon site.

40seconds of SLOW loading for blockparty
    FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    Scar Trispear, M4A1 CQBR (caseness) ... Worst $35 I've spent in my life honestly...
    35???
    what did you do have it for 90000 days?

Any way only get the weapons you LIKE.... I got the ak cause of two things
    I was acting stupid at that moment and i thought "OOOO AAAAAA PRETTY!!!
    plus im actually good with the ak
    and its permanent, no need to bay another gp weapon again
    But i sill do

Mr.Anderson.................

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    They are adding a new server, so it should be LESS laggy when the maintenance is done.
    As for the lag right now, even computer GENIUSES make small mistakes that complicate things.
    They probably had too much traffic adding the new server and its glitchy
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Lol geezzzzeeeee people chill.. I was just joking.. CA will be up and running in a little chill though..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    Recoil doesn't change regardless of your rank, sorry

If it does, feel free to flame me

But I can use an ak47 on my main, and an ak47 on my noob acc (2lt 3rd vs like... sgt?) and no recoil difference at all
    Well i looked around on the site and i found a article about a server mantince, (a long time ago) and they said they were adding more small little things to make the game more realistic..

So then when i was a member of...umm TG_You know the rest
    they said that the recoil thing was part of it....
    Now dont get me wrong cause i might be...
    But my 1lt 1 compared to my R ak has WAY less recoil......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    might be they are supposed to become block party

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    hey everyone saying they have to refund money if they shut it down, no they dont.

all online games have this policy that you agree to when you purchase things with real money. As soon as you buy something from them, they could instantly delete all your chars and IP ban you, and keep all your money. Its Legal. They could, but they wouldnt. Its just like if you get a ban and lose everything, you dont get a refund. They can do anything after you pay them, and they can do anything with it.
    At least thats what it is in the USA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    What are kids going to do after they leave Club Penguin? Nexon hopes they'll hang out at Block Party. Min Kim, Nexon America's Vice President of Marketing, announced the company's Block Party service, a new brand for its social gaming portal that will be designed to appeal to a slightly older audience.

Kim made the announcement last week in a presentation about social gaming in which he considered future activities for Club Penguin gamers, who he calls "bubble babies." Nexon considers the group the first truly connected generation. Born during the do*****m "bubble," he noted they are already playing online social games.

"By 2012 they're going to be 11, 12, 13," he said, "and the sweet spot for our demo is around 14, 15, 16, and that's not going to happen until 2015. We think that there's going to be an explosion of social gaming behavior by 2015."

Developing a strategy for retaining its young players in the coming years is of no small importance to the growing Korean online game developer. Nexon recently announced that its popular RPG adventure MapleStory, which enjoyed its fourth anniversary this past summer, had attracted 92 million players worldwide, with six million in North America.

What's more, Nexon has plans to serve a total of up to eight games in North America by 2010. These include Dungeon Fighter (due to launch later this year), Mabinogi: Heroes, Dragon Nest, and BnB -- all set for debut in 2010.

Nexon speculates that once kids leave Club Penguin and other kid-targeted services, they're not necessarily going to switch to another form of online gaming. Rather their changing interests and lifestyles will cause them to gravitate towards other types of web entertainment, with destinations and services such as YouTube and iTunes more likely to benefit from this transition rather than gaming sites.

Nexon plans Block Party's slightly older appeal to keep young gamers connected to its community. The key, says Kim, is looking at the concept of community as not only a relationship of users with each other but also one of users to the company.

"The cool thing about this versus what else is going on in the market is that we're going the opposite way," says Kim. "If you look at Facebook, they've gotten all of their users and are figuring out how to keep their users entertained. We've got the games and want to keep a robust community." Kim did not announce an exact launch date for Block Party. --Wes Nihei

There not becoming block party just yet.........
    Last edited by linuxandmegasrulz; 12-07-2009 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by jeracolo View Post
    your a fking lyer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im playing mabinogi right now and they are experiencing extreme lagg all that happened was their crap crashed
    Mabinogi= EPIC FAIL.
    Im sorry.

Respect List:
    -Dave
    -XpLiiCiT-
    -User1
    -Me (obviously)
    -Liz (she is so cool flaming)
    -Obama

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by cakoman View Post
    Mabinogi= EPIC FAIL.
    Im sorry.
    ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thanks
    They'll never shut down NA,Us little white kids spend too much money on the game. =C

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    They were doing a hardware change. Read the update. It says...

Details:

- The upgrades will affect hardware only. You will not need to download or patch your software.

- Servers will be upgraded to handle the current and future traffic of players to our website and games.

We’ll keep you posted about any changes. Thanks for playing Nexon games!

--The Nexon Team --
    Zach

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Eh interesting how people makes statements when they dont know shit about squad rofl.

They could Shut the fuck on US players since its their game they can do what they want BUT I mean its the US they have LOTS of stores there without they being able to play they dont get money and nexon not wanting money, WHEN DID YOU SEE THAT?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by linuxandmegasrulz View Post
    What are kids going to do after they leave Club Penguin? Nexon hopes they'll hang out at Block Party. Min Kim, Nexon America's Vice President of Marketing, announced the company's Block Party service, a new brand for its social gaming portal that will be designed to appeal to a slightly older audience.

Kim made the announcement last week in a presentation about social gaming in which he considered future activities for Club Penguin gamers, who he calls "bubble babies." Nexon considers the group the first truly connected generation. Born during the do*****m "bubble," he noted they are already playing online social games.

"By 2012 they're going to be 11, 12, 13," he said, "and the sweet spot for our demo is around 14, 15, 16, and that's not going to happen until 2015. We think that there's going to be an explosion of social gaming behavior by 2015."

Developing a strategy for retaining its young players in the coming years is of no small importance to the growing Korean online game developer. Nexon recently announced that its popular RPG adventure MapleStory, which enjoyed its fourth anniversary this past summer, had attracted 92 million players worldwide, with six million in North America.

What's more, Nexon has plans to serve a total of up to eight games in North America by 2010. These include Dungeon Fighter (due to launch later this year), Mabinogi: Heroes, Dragon Nest, and BnB -- all set for debut in 2010.

Nexon speculates that once kids leave Club Penguin and other kid-targeted services, they're not necessarily going to switch to another form of online gaming. Rather their changing interests and lifestyles will cause them to gravitate towards other types of web entertainment, with destinations and services such as YouTube and iTunes more likely to benefit from this transition rather than gaming sites.

Nexon plans Block Party's slightly older appeal to keep young gamers connected to its community. The key, says Kim, is looking at the concept of community as not only a relationship of users with each other but also one of users to the company.

"The cool thing about this versus what else is going on in the market is that we're going the opposite way," says Kim. "If you look at Facebook, they've gotten all of their users and are figuring out how to keep their users entertained. We've got the games and want to keep a robust community." Kim did not announce an exact launch date for Block Party. --Wes Nihei

There not becoming block party just yet.........

READ MEH POST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Nexon just isn't doing very well are they? I know they had it on their site that there was going to be "Major Maintenance" done on all game servers and sites. My guess, the stupid change of everything to that party block dancing turd crap

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast