My Mood
    Devilish
    I can help with chat spamming but don't wanna apply

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Name:Blake
    Availabilityuring the day 8-12 and when im at school 4-6
    Examples of advertising:Since i was 6 i have been learning bout computers. most of my videos are for school and all videos i have made have got A's and i have spent 1 year with my brother year 10 who has done graphic designing and multimedia for the whole of his school period learning about all the programs i have made a company website with him i have made fun game websites even if my standards arn't high enough i can learn if i am given this opertunaty i am also willing to advertise on other sites and games and tell all my friends and get them to tell people about this site.

This is a video i have made to show you my capability's this is just windows media player but since i had to reboot my computer i have lost my other programs but if i get this position i think i can get them back. And the quality isnt that great because i havnt had a chance to purchase and recording gear.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/qbReXqXfPm8&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/qbReXqXfPm8&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    srry im not sure about the embeded thingy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    -Name: Dylan
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 12 hrs good day, 6-8 normally. Homework = fail.
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): Lots of youtube videos, spamming some forums and spamming ingame. I've never spammed for you guys, or anyone else, but it'd be easy. I'm relatively new here.
    -Further information about yourself: Love the interwebs, seem to be mature enough to handle people and not be a little whiny shit.. I'm pretty new here, but I'd like to get involved somehow. I've got a pretty broad understanding of advertising and computers in general, also.
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed): I'll work on that.... yeah.

EDIT!!: I've also got access to ANY software given 2-3 hours. I know Photoshop Cs4, After Effects, and Encore.
    *Mandatory
    Last edited by Dylan11741; 12-25-2009 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Adding software st00f.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    -Name:Chris
    -Availability:On here everyday. Normaly after 3:30pm will be on till 7-8pm
    -Examples of advertising: Amazing at making videos. Recording, editing, creating promo.
    -Further information about yourself: I make hacking and glitching vids for combat arms. Programmer. Nod game coding though.
    -One video made by you:my youtube which has most of my videos is at the following link.
    YouTube - Kanaal van chrisrockon2009

Thanks
    sadfxcmkl;xdgfnv;lwq;'asfd'jkds;ljghknc;fj;sadzjda s;kjalkfhsdvnkgjsdrlgjdms,.kjsvlajds

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    -Name:Teth Thuok
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER):Weekdays(rarely Friday)-All day after 3:30 p.m.(Central) Weekends-Only available Sunday, all day
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples):lol, everyone CA forum I've sign up for and youtube vids I've spammed for people to come here. I tell them they don't need to worry about catching viruses(which is true)
    -Further information about yourself:I'm open alot on weekdays because I don't like to hang out on weekdays and I do all of my homework in study hall.
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed):I am applying to be a spammer, youtube username:Teth101. I'll spam now so you can see on my recent activity.

*Mandatory

(examples of advertising can be anything from videos to screens-hots of you adverting our hacks in-game or on forums, obviously some of those outweigh the others)

Thanks
    -Name: Nathan
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER): 3:00pm to 10:00pm Australian Time.
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): Youtube, Telling other people (school and other places), other forms, spamming combat arms, id use the mpgh vip and tell people i got it from mpgh.net.
    -*Further information about yourself: i have sony vegas pro 8 and 9 and i have adobe after efx ( im still trying to become the best in that). im a good photoshop user. i spend alot of time editing and making videos. i got another youtube channel with some pretty crap montages that was made with WMM but now i have sony vegas and i know how to make great videos.
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed):

mc565mpgh@hotmail.com

-Thanks to De La Ghetto
    <3

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/UFB.png[/IMG]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mc565 For This Useful Post:

Pixie (01-01-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Name:King Hacker
    Avable:Everday all day 24/7
    i wanna be Other:
    Chat spammers
    Forum bots
    Fraps or i have photo shop
    Examples:Go to mpgh.net for best hacks---go to mpgh.net and ill give free nx or any gun---go to mpgh.net for best hacks plz or ima keep spamming----fuck nexon.net go to mpgh.net and show nexon how we do Go and ill give u free nx stuff i swear
    Info:I love spamming/hacking i have a spammer to spam in game where they cant talk and in lobby please make me one.ill put it on my myspace (*ILL MAKE A PAGE FOR MPGH.NET FOR MYSPACE MPGH OWN MYSPACE PAGE*) I dont make alot of vids but heres one:

That Combat Arms Name In The Vid Thats a Banned Acount Lolz.
    Last edited by king hacker; 01-01-2010 at 03:16 PM.
    [IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/90217.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i4.photobucke*****m/albums/y113/Mcartist945/Itsthekingbitchvolume2webcopy.jpg[/IMG]

King Hacker for combat arms publicest ill level ur habo or what ever please surrport me!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Name: Patrick
    Avaliablility: 1-4 Hours A Day
    Examples: I can Spam nearly everything for about an hour a day
    Further information about myself: I like to help people and if theres something I can do for someone I'll usually do it
    Video Made By Me: Uploading onto youtube now
    [YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tor3IhP64WI&fmt=18[/YOUTUBE]
    That video is my first one and i can make better ones now
    Last edited by NuB_GhOsT; 12-31-2009 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks

Talking

Name: Drew Brasington

-*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER):1-4 Hours, 3 days a week

-*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): definitely xbox live, facebook, and in game spam

-*Further information about yourself:i love to hack/spam for you, i have another account i used with crossfire public hacks, and love fps games to use hacks on

-*One video made by you(link, not embed): no video yet, but soon will have one, and it will show the hacks great and positively

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    -Name:Griffin
    -*Availability(GIVE A REALISTIC NUMBER):10 pm to 7 am
    -*Examples of advertising (preferably 3 examples): spaming other sites, shit loads of youtube videos and tons of blogs.
    -Further information about yourself: I can do shit loads of spamming better than i can do videos i got lots of accounts on other sites
    -*One video made by you(link, not embed):

*Mandatory

(examples of advertising can be anything from videos to screens-hots of you adverting our hacks in-game or on forums, obviously some of those outweigh the others)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    For those interested in the CA Video Publicist position.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/197-combat...ition-1-a.html

Thanks
    Name- Samuel
    Age-13

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112