Hybrid View

all i do in life is collect rocks and eat
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

The English-speaking world was victorious in WW2, but did it lose in the end?

I was just thinking back to the past, about 75 years ago (before I was born)…

Japan attacks Pearl Harbor. The last holdout in the English-speaking world-the U.S.-declares war.

Then the U.S. invades Japan and Germany, defeating them both.
    When the US (with an all “white” army), in alliance with England, conquers Germany, Jews are released from death camps.

I’m ethnically American (US), and I notice it seems like only 5% of my homeland, is ethnically American.

American organizations, and even a more inclusive group-“White”, are consistently broken apart. They just don’t exist. For instance, at this community college, there is a “Black” group, an “Asian” group, and a “Hispanic group.”

Even the borders of this “White” race I’m supposed to be a part of seems questionable. So many north-east “Asians” have both face and skin color similarities with “Whites”—especially those from northern parts of Europe.
    In the past, post-WW2, integration with Blacks has been forced at gunpoint (federal troops sent to integrate a school).

Crime abounds in the cities, as white flee in a process called “white flight.”
    Even if “Whites,” “Americans,” or any other group aggregates in an area, “affirmative action” insures that at least some out-groups will find employment there. So, people move there if under-represented in any areas, and 100% white or black areas are discouraged.

This promotes more “integration,” although it also protects minorities, perhaps.

Even claiming to be ethnic American seems questionable to several other minorities. Meanwhile, pre-WW2, American was an ethnic group. For instance, ethnic Americans migrated to present-day Texas and were a minority in Mexico for 10 years. They then rebelled forming a separate country, and some years later rejoined their ethnic homeland—America.
    I have witnessed Jews constantly supporting these various programs, like they have some kind of ethnic ultimatum.

Meanwhile, free speech, once enshrined in the U.S. constitution is now threatened. I remember in NJ college someone put a poster with the N-word up. They were then incarcerated for 4 months, and released for later trial. Then, they had to wait around one year for a municipal court trial, and afterwards were jailed another month. What about right to a speedy trial?
    Maybe there should be a separate branch of government to investigate police and judges? These officials are using government power to enforce their idea of speech violations? Then the police and judges, the actual criminals, could be jailed for a year—free speech is the law, after all, in America.
    After a few examples police and judges would stop with this on-the-job political activism, and be more objective as they are supposed to. Don’t judges swear on the U.S. constitution?

Jews have an entire religion—perhaps ethnic, already developed, and apparently some united plan, so why do they need free speech?
    Post-WW2, the US has the highest population of Jews.

Recently, in the past ~30 years Jews have immigrated to England—it now has the 4th largest Jewish population, despite being such a small country. And, immigration is pouring in there. How are they changing the face of England?

England previously had one of the lowest Jewish populations in Europe. Instead, Jews were concentrated around Eastern Europe in Poland and Russia. They have left there now and are in the English speaking world more than anywhere else, absolutely.

I think England itself is now has a 50% 1st generation immigrant population, all within the last 20 years. Sometime ago, I remember reading, the US had more immigration than the rest of the world combined, every year. This is in spite England has twice the population density of China.
    I’m not sure of Canada and Australia, but I think it has the same pattern of Jews coming in, immigration pouring in, and resulting lack of being ethnic “Canadian” or “Australian”.

It’s like the whole English-speaking world, victors of WW2, and housers of the Jews, is dying off.

Meanwhile, US IQ is also decreasing. Japan and Germany now have higher average IQ’s.

I don’t even know where I’m supposed to find a girlfriend. Ethnic Americans are such a target by Blacks and everything else in high-school and so on.
    Maybe I can find a Japanese or Chinese girl? However, that is crossing the government declared race line between Asian and White.
    What is going on?

It’s like ethnic Americans lost WW2. They were the fighters—the US army in WW2 was all white, by law. Also, the American economic and industrial machine powered the defeat of Japan and Germany in WW2.

Imagine, if in Japan, suddenly ethnic Japanese became 5% of the population. They have to constantly wheel and deal with other minorities, and on a moment’s notice, could become the target of the majority population.
    Fundamentally, immigrants have taken land belonging to another nation, and so non-immigrants, American “whites,” might be expected to inflict retaliation. Couldn’t all the other minorities unite to destroy their common probable aggressor?

In New Jersey High school, I had to read books like Black Boy, on pain of low grades. This book was a about a Black boy who raped some White girl, and beat her over the head with a brick. The musical scene of the time featured rap music about violently attacking white people and raping their girls— fronting an image which totally disregards their human rights, i.e. the “white” people at the public school.

Meanwhile, radio music by white people blasts effeminate sounding, high voices.

I also remember some other forced reading material about Black farmers rising up to hang the white farmer.

At my afterschool job, I was a cashier for a grocery store. Here, a 17yr old black guy named Israel had three babies already, by three different girls. I just noted this occurrence.

Present day, I’m thirty and unmarried still. And, I definitely have no children.
    It seems like Japan and Germany actually won WW2, at least for now.
    If Jews are the smartest why are they supporting and forwarding policies which destroy ethnic Americans—the same people who are using their economic-military strength saved them from actual death camps? It seems like Jews, such as white ones, also sometimes aren’t faring too well in this situation. Maybe they will become an ethnic target—just like me?

Watching WW2 videos from Germany on online, Hitler said “Jews look like Americans but they are different.”

What the heck is going on? I just started thinking about this again.
    Who is going to be there to stop another Jewish genocide?
    Why would they promote policies against? their proven allies.

America might be a little broken and disloyal—especially considering how 95% of the current population is not ethnically loyal to the nation.
    Who made the mistake? Was it Japan invading Pearl Harbor? The US declaring war? The aftereffects?
    Last edited by booptmm; 07-21-2015 at 11:55 PM.
    2015 was an amazing time, was it not?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I know this is just copy-pasted, but there doesn't seem to be a coherent message here.

"America might be a little broken and disloyal—especially considering how 95% of the current population is not ethnically loyal to the nation."

So is the point racism?

all i do in life is collect rocks and eat
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    pretty much
    2015 was an amazing time, was it not?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I couldn't read the post because it looked like a bible. I'll read it tomorrow and see what this thread has to offer.