Thread: Club599+ skins

Thanks

Club599+ skins

How can I have fully functional working skins on a normal club client? If no I will maybe use a as3 client.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtisanHD View Post
    How can I have fully functional working skins on a normal club client? If no I will maybe use a as3 client.
    you have to use AS3 sorry mate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Transferred View Post
    you have to use AS3 sorry mate
    He can also do it on club559 client xD But.... no...

Well the only club559 servers with working skins is my, VoOoLoX's, Slendergo's server and Omni's Old Club559 server. Its a bit diffrent to make with club source and as3 client. And still it works better than on normal as3 source

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by thenired View Post
    He can also do it on club559 client xD But.... no...

Well the only club559 servers with working skins is my, VoOoLoX's, Slendergo's server and Omni's Old Club559 server. Its a bit diffrent to make with club source and as3 client. And still it works better than on normal as3 source
    read what he said please... he said is it possilbe on a club559 client not server

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    read what he said please... he said is it possilbe on a club559 client not server
    Are you getting mad now???

And what about your some aswell. In the start i said "He can also do it on club559 client xD but... no" and IF he even adds it he have to add server side aswell. Adding the skins to only client side will be nothing else than bug loads. So cooldown pl0x.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well the only club559 servers with working skins is my, VoOoLoX's, Slendergo's server and Omni's Old Club559 server.
    when you talk about your club server it makes me so mad because you think youre the only guy who knows how to edit a club server
    you dont know your server is the only club server w/ working skins
    until you visit everyone running a local club server then you cant say stuff like this
    VoOoLoX and Slendergo would be able to do everything they did to your guys server whether you were even helping or not

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Are you getting mad now???

And what about your some aswell. In the start i said "He can also do it on club559 client xD but... no" and IF he even adds it he have to add server side aswell. Adding the skins to only client side will be nothing else than bug loads. So cooldown pl0x.
    what xD i am not mad? You must be.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    what xD i am not mad? You must be.
    Ofc, not ^^ I'm never mad am i?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post

when you talk about your club server it makes me so mad because you think youre the only guy who knows how to edit a club server
    until you visit everyone running a local club server then you cant say stuff like this
    VoOoLoX and Slendergo would be able to do everything they did to your guys server whether you were even helping or not

I dont rlly see your point in this. But ofc it wasnt rlyyly true what i said about its the only server, but seriously. And another thing is your doing the exact same thing as your saying i do. You can't say that VoOoLoX and Slendergo could have developed a server just like this without my help because you actually don't even know what we have on the serverw. Me, VoOoLoX and slender are working together as a team and develop a good server. And all behaviors we have developed is developed by me and VoOoLoX. I'm the only one who knows how to do Behaviors on club559 in our team. Slender don't remember the behavior system and VoOoLoX has never done behaviors so actually even tho they do or do not need me we still work together. And yet again its not my server you must understand that instead of changin the story this is how it is. Im not saying that this server is the best and im ekspecially not trying to tell brag too much. But its not you worth to ague with anyone about things like this since you said you self, that you could code better than kieron. I've never mentionned that im the only guy that knows how to edit a club server cuz im helping tons of people in here to set servers up. So your actually changin the story because your too busy being cocky. I don't feel like i wonna waste more time in ague with you. -Thanks for your oppinion.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont rlly see your point in this. But ofc it wasnt rlyyly true what i said about its the only server, but seriously. And another thing is your doing the exact same thing as your saying i do. You can't say that VoOoLoX and Slendergo could have developed a server just like this without my help because you actually don't even know what we have on the serverw. Me, VoOoLoX and slender are working together as a team and develop a good server. And all behaviors we have developed is developed by me and VoOoLoX. I'm the only one who knows how to do Behaviors on club559 in our team. Slender don't remember the behavior system and VoOoLoX has never done behaviors so actually even tho they do or do not need me we still work together. And yet again its not my server you must understand that instead of changin the story this is how it is. Im not saying that this server is the best and im ekspecially not trying to tell brag too much. But its not you worth to ague with anyone about things like this since you said you self, that you could code better than kieron. I've never mentionned that im the only guy that knows how to edit a club server cuz im helping tons of people in here to set servers up. So your actually changin the story because your too busy being cocky. I don't feel like i wonna waste more time in ague with you. -Thanks for your oppinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Ofc, not ^^ I'm never mad am i?

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

woah that repeat skillz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    as far as i know you cant add character skins to clubs source but i may be wrong XD