Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Computer Build / Help ! - Beninnger

Hey guys I will keep this simple and sweet !

So after saving up some money I decided that It's time to build myself a new gaming rig, any suggestions and changes to the build would be greatly appreciated as I'm a beginner and there is people on here that know way more then me in general about computer components and generally about building computers.

My budget as of now is 800 -1,000 euros so that is around 800 - 1000$+ .
    I would like to keep this build very simple and also maintaining my budget as outlined above !
    The color scheme for this computer I would like is a WHITE/RED/BLACK .

Here are the components I decided on already and did some research on them !

Case :

For the case I went with a NZXT S340 White in color, I picked this due to It's sleek design, the large open window and also the availability of space .
    Link : https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Motherboard :

For the motherboard itself I'm stuck between the MSI Z97 Gaming 3 or the ASRock Fatality Z97 Killer, I picked those because the price that are on them is pretty good correct me If I'm wrong and I get pretty much what I want .
    Links : MSI Mobo : https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B...A3P5ROKL5A1OLE ASRock Mobo : https://www.amazon.co.uk/ASRock-1150-...srock+fatal1ty

CPU :

For the CPU I went with a pretty much the number one choice of many, the Intel Core i5 4670K Quad Core 3.4 GHz

GPU :

The GPU is not included in the price of the build as I already bought one long time ago for a different build that I had but here it is if you want to take a look at it !
    Link : https://www.msi.com/product/vga/N660_...#hero-overview

Memory :

I kept this pretty simple and went with a HyperX FURY Series 8GB (2x 4GB) DDR3 1866MHz RAM .

Storage :

Nothing really to say here, just a standard really I went with a WD 1TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue .

PSU :

Last but not least is the power supply, I did not want to go with something really cheap but I think this is a good pick, I went with a Corsair Builder Series CX 600 Watt Power supply .

This is about it, maybe I will add some lighting also probably will need a CPU cooler so any suggestions would be great and any changes that you guys could recommend would be awesome as I said I'm not that experienced and would appreciate any feedback !
    Thanks and have a nice day !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    finally you can play meinkraft wid 60 fps!!!11!!!11

Thanks
    Do you mind adding this into a pcpart link?

How much exactly do you have left in your budget? for CPU cooling you have a couple options you could go with an AIO water cooling unit (recommended Corsair.. they are great) or you could go for an air cooling (Hyper 212 evo is really good for the price)

NZXT Makes watercoolers i believe but i've never had experience however if you are going for a water cooling AIO i'd recommend a corsair h100i. If you could put all your parts in a pcpart i could probably help you choose some things. It just helps a lot with finding out prices.

also do you have an OS? Monitor? any other peripherals that you would prefer upgrading? if you have leftover money i'd recommend an SSD.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Looks good, it's a pretty shitty GPU though.

Thanks
    GPU is garbage in my opinion,you should go for at least GTX 960 if you are nvidia fanboy,but if you want real performance for price go for R9 380 or R9 280x.
    For CPU cooler Hyper TX3 EVO or 212 should be fine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    GPU is garbage in my opinion,you should go for at least GTX 960 if you are nvidia fanboy,but if you want real performance for price go for R9 380 or R9 280x.
    For CPU cooler Hyper TX3 EVO or 212 should be fine.
    You can't just call someone a fan boy then fan boy over that.. but tbh I kinda like nvidia for PhysX.

Nonetheless the gpu will do decent. You are forgetting some factors.

1. He already has the GPU . Money saved and it's still pretty good.

2. DirectX 12 with his gpu and cpu will be great man later down the road he could upgrade but for now his build looks solid.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by forbiez View Post
    You can't just call someone a fan boy then fan boy over that.. but tbh I kinda like nvidia for PhysX.

Nonetheless the gpu will do decent. You are forgetting some factors.

1. He already has the GPU . Money saved and it's still pretty good.

2. DirectX 12 with his gpu and cpu will be great man later down the road he could upgrade but for now his build looks solid.
    Dude it is not that nvidia is garbage,I am amd fan but I will confirm that nVidia is much better at high end,but for budget gaming amd is better,just basic facts.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ultrawtf View Post
    Dude it is not that nvidia is garbage,I am amd fan but I will confirm that nVidia is much better at high end,but for budget gaming amd is better,just basic facts.
    Yeah but if you didnt realize he wasnt asking about the gpu. He stated

Quote Originally Posted by OctaviaBlake
    GPU :

The GPU is not included in the price of the build as I already bought one long time ago for a different build that I had but here it is if you want to take a look at it !
    Join my G2A Goldmine team!
    Purchase any game after clicking the link and all profit made will be given away in game form on MPGH!

Failed Trades: 0
    Successful Trades: 1

Lehr: i bet your crosshair looks like your mom's pepperoni nipple

________________Wall of Hackusations________________
    *DEAD* ⓒⓗⓞⓑⓘⓔ : forbes that prefire
    DEAD* Bacca : that awp prefire
    MINKYOU : LOL hes walling LMFAO
    *DEAD* iGoSneaky™ : awp thru smoke and knowing where i am after i walked to my spot is hacks mate
    *DEAD* iGoSneaky™ : FORBES.
    ● ForbeS : ye
    *DEAD* iGoSneaky™ : turn em off
    FishNips : Forbes es hack
    ♥Dick Flopping In The Wind♥ : sick hacks
    *DEAD* azyJ : bs
    azyJ : thats bs
    *DEAD* Two Scoops : nice toggles LOL
    *DEAD* Princess Shireen : 100% legit
    *DEAD* DOOLEY THE DESTROYER : cunt cheater
    DOOLEY THE DESTROYER : slit your rist

Thanks
    Yeah but if you didnt realize he wasnt asking about the gpu. He stated
    My fault than :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Do you mind adding this into a pcpart link?

How much exactly do you have left in your budget? for CPU cooling you have a couple options you could go with an AIO water cooling unit (recommended Corsair.. they are great) or you could go for an air cooling (Hyper 212 evo is really good for the price)

NZXT Makes watercoolers i believe but i've never had experience however if you are going for a water cooling AIO i'd recommend a corsair h100i. If you could put all your parts in a pcpart i could probably help you choose some things. It just helps a lot with finding out prices.

also do you have an OS? Monitor? any other peripherals that you would prefer upgrading? if you have leftover money i'd recommend an SSD.
    Thanks for the suggestions the pc has been built already by me last week took me about an hour to assemble everything and yes I have an ssd coming my way this week or so
    And to who ever says that the GPU is CRAP etc.. My honest opinion is that this GPU for it's price is a real star and I can run most games on very high settings but my concern is that I only tend to play Counter Strike

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by OctaviaBlake View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions the pc has been built already by me last week took me about an hour to assemble everything and yes I have an ssd coming my way this week or so
    And to who ever says that the GPU is CRAP etc.. My honest opinion is that this GPU for it's price is a real star and I can run most games on very high settings but my concern is that I only tend to play Counter Strike
    Yeah I completely agree the GPU is great for what you're doing. Like i stated previously; In windows 10 you can use DirectX 12, and when games fully support it, you'll achieve a higher framerate.
    Join my G2A Goldmine team!
    Purchase any game after clicking the link and all profit made will be given away in game form on MPGH!

Failed Trades: 0
    Successful Trades: 1

Lehr: i bet your crosshair looks like your mom's pepperoni nipple

________________Wall of Hackusations________________
    *DEAD* ⓒⓗⓞⓑⓘⓔ : forbes that prefire
    DEAD* Bacca : that awp prefire
    MINKYOU : LOL hes walling LMFAO
    *DEAD* iGoSneaky™ : awp thru smoke and knowing where i am after i walked to my spot is hacks mate
    *DEAD* iGoSneaky™ : FORBES.
    ● ForbeS : ye
    *DEAD* iGoSneaky™ : turn em off
    FishNips : Forbes es hack
    ♥Dick Flopping In The Wind♥ : sick hacks
    *DEAD* azyJ : bs
    azyJ : thats bs
    *DEAD* Two Scoops : nice toggles LOL
    *DEAD* Princess Shireen : 100% legit
    *DEAD* DOOLEY THE DESTROYER : cunt cheater
    DOOLEY THE DESTROYER : slit your rist