Thread: Hello

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Thumbs up Hello

Introduction threads are pretty annoying to me so I'll just get this over with quickly.
    My name is Teenage Dream and I'm an alcoholic. Just kidding, I'm new to MPGH. I came here looking for a new community to hang out with, hoping this one works out and I can actually stay. I thought a good first step was providing the community with some free stuff so soon I'll be posting a proxy list in the Minecraft Discussion forum. Also, I dunno if giving away free Netflix accounts on here is allowed, so if someone could let me know, I'd love to give away a few if they're still working. I'm literally about to start reading Head First Java after I post this so maybe one day I can also post some programs on here for some people to check out

Now that I'm done talking about why I'm here and what I'm gonna do on here, let me tell you a little bit about myself.
    I love computers and gaming and I don't normally hack in games (only occasionally) but I find hacking games very interesting. Manipulating the game in such ways that you gain an advantage over anyone else is exciting to me. Along with loving computers, I've grown a love for programming. I began programming at a young age. 11 if I remember correctly and for years all I did was program. Sooner or later I wore myself out but now I'm back up and wanting to program again. I also am obsessed with music. Pretty much all I do is listen to music but I think that's part of being a teenager.

That's all I can think of to tell you or at least what I'm comfortable telling you so thank you for reading. I'll see you on the forums.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Teenage Dream View Post
    Introduction threads are pretty annoying to me so I'll just get this over with quickly.
    My name is Teenage Dream and I'm an alcoholic. Just kidding, I'm new to MPGH. I came here looking for a new community to hang out with, hoping this one works out and I can actually stay. I thought a good first step was providing the community with some free stuff so soon I'll be posting a proxy list in the Minecraft Discussion forum. Also, I dunno if giving away free Netflix accounts on here is allowed, so if someone could let me know, I'd love to give away a few if they're still working. I'm literally about to start reading Head First Java after I post this so maybe one day I can also post some programs on here for some people to check out

Now that I'm done talking about why I'm here and what I'm gonna do on here, let me tell you a little bit about myself.
    I love computers and gaming and I don't normally hack in games (only occasionally) but I find hacking games very interesting. Manipulating the game in such ways that you gain an advantage over anyone else is exciting to me. Along with loving computers, I've grown a love for programming. I began programming at a young age. 11 if I remember correctly and for years all I did was program. Sooner or later I wore myself out but now I'm back up and wanting to program again. I also am obsessed with music. Pretty much all I do is listen to music but I think that's part of being a teenager.

That's all I can think of to tell you or at least what I'm comfortable telling you so thank you for reading. I'll see you on the forums.
    Welcome to MPGH @Teenage Dream!

+ For giveaways you'll want to head here and post a thread resulting in whatever it is that you want to giveaway. Netflix giveaways are definitely allowed so feel free to do so. As for the Minecraft proxy list you can either post in giveaways or in the MC discussions (I'd also be interested in that, could use a new proxy list to check alt accounts), so feel free to tag me or send me some my way.

+ Good go have a fellow computer fan on the forums. Not much of a programmer myself but hope the best for you returning into that sector.

+ Not 'much' of a music section here but you'll find a little bit of that every now and then too, there's a little sub-forum within entertainment for that here.

Hope you have fun here and achieve all of your ambitions