Thanks

Another reason to love enhanced native trainer

I was trolled again and usually I just go invisible but then I remembered someone said changing your skin detaches anything attached to you by some low-life. I saved my online character's original skin to the trainer and just kept reloading it. The only side effect was the green hair which was easily fixed walking into a barber shop.

Every time he reattached ferris wheels, toilets, and fires on me I just kept reloading my character simply walking off all his shenanigans. After a while he gave up.

I bet I was being watched and the whole time he had to be thinking, What. The. Fuck.?

This trainer is by far my favorite. Only thing left now is to figure out how to keep the troltech from ejecting me from cars

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Nice job

Shemales 0 GTAForce 1
    Last edited by Drama; 07-22-2015 at 11:19 PM.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Had the same thing but he kept putting water loop on me, just teleport to another location. I have found some go invisible then start fucking with people so it's easy to find them because they're on the list but not on map, spawn clones on said person until they crash, no more spastic :-)

Thanks
    I have also learned that the trol tech has a radius, too far away and they can't harm you. So I take this opportunity to agitate them forcing them to come to me on the other end of the map, whether or not their trol-tech works that far out, and BAM I've got them dead to rights. Then I spam them all to hell. But for now I am pleased with this new found ability to defend myself.

Thanks
    Or just make use the mod which auto-detach object attaching on you player - much easy and nothing to do, it automatic.