Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by 2MuchDrama View Post
    Your Jay's booter aint doing shit. Get outta here.

- - - Updated - - -

Let the minions handle it, if it's spam it's spam. They will clean it up. You're not a minion/staff so you don't have to worry about and trying to look cool by posting the most easiest information to trace was just stupid Lol.
    The hells a jay booter? Fuckin little shit fuck outa here nobody asked u.
    @[mpgh] Mr. gray keep this scumbag calm
    Last edited by Tae; 08-07-2015 at 08:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by andybprak View Post
    The hells a jay booter? Fuckin little shit fuck outa here nobody asked u.
    @[mpgh] Mr. gray keep this scumbag calm
    Keep me calm, this is the Flaming/Rage forum. There aint no keeping calm little broski. Stop thinking your cool when i'm sure your not hitting anything harder than 1MBPS you fuckwit.
    Wanna advertise your shop here? PM me!

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    The minion and staff will handle it. No need to find his IP etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Keep me calm, this is the Flaming/Rage forum. There aint no keeping calm little broski. Stop thinking your cool when i'm sure your not hitting anything harder than 1MBPS you fuckwit.
    What do you hit? With your shitted language and what think im cool? Little old fuckwat fuckin little shit

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Lol I love squeakers these days doing all the shit... Then everyone hates on them and then get ddosed and shit...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    What do you hit? With your shitted language and what think im cool? Little old fuckwat fuckin little shit
    Nothing because i don't ddos to show how fucking cool i am. You're Very Very Very Cool Dood. Please No DoS Me Please.

Also what the fuck happened at the end of your sentence buddy... "Little old fuckwat fuckin little shit" Seems like you struggle to offend me, please.... try again. Noob.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnboundPony View Post
    Lol I love squeakers these days doing all the shit... Then everyone hates on them and then get ddosed and shit...
    LOL difference is, those kids know nothing on how to get out of a little kiddie dos that i'm sure this kid does. Wouldn't care for this kid to hit me offline lmao, i would love it and laugh at how much it barely lags. Can't even get me offline would make me celebrate with a cake! Another kid who talks the talk but can't walk the walk.

LIKE Grand Theft Auto (GTA)? Wanna get help? enjoy the game? JOIN the official GTA group page! (CLICK GREEN BOX BELOW)

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.
    Knives don`t even kill a fraction compared to guns so don`t give me the knife crap.
    The Only Way You Can Have PC Over Console Is If You Can Build A PC With Better Hardware Than The Console At The Same Price, Which You Can't.
    "I Mean Sure Yeah It Makes Sense, But It's No Damn Lifesaving Medal", Makes Sense That You'd Have A Medal For Being Justifiably Injured, But It's Not The Same As Earning A Medal That Involves Saving Someones Life
    "Once Again, Correcting Someones Improper Grammar Is Not An Attack On Their Person."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Nothing because i don't ddos to show how fucking cool i am. You're Very Very Very Cool Dood. Please No DoS Me Please.

Also what the fuck happened at the end of your sentence buddy... "Little old fuckwat fuckin little shit" Seems like you struggle to offend me, please.... try again. Noob.

- - - Updated - - -

im gay
    LOL OKAY.......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    LOL OKAY....... i am to
    LOL OKAY.......

- - - Updated - - -

You aint mad yet???? seems like it, how about you go somewhere else cause it obviously shows you're not a DoSer, you're just another kid who's threatens people and don't do shit.

#1 Dumbasses on MPGH.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    ddos in comming from alot of the ppl that commented above ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by WasserEsser View Post
    You can't do an internal cheat without a dll. You are stupid and this is most likely copy pasted since you have no clue what you are even talking about lol.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12