Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by X DeTh x JaKeX View Post
    Yeah I can verify it takes the steam passwords. It stole my steam account of 171 games, but I got access back to it. Wasn't sure what was going on but I'm at ease now. Running every antivirus I can find tomorrow and also manually checking to make 100% sure that it's fixed. Thanks you guys for letting me know what's going on.
    It just grabs your Steam username. Then the user tries all of your webbrowser passwords.

It appears someone got Snatch n Grab up here. Everyone check your temp folder you should all see at least two .txt files containing google chrome and opera passwords. If you open the two files and they're blank.. you know you're safe.. if it shows your passwords.. user got them..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Skype : elliot.stanley.brown. My Steam Account Got hacked cuz of this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by NormenJaydenFBI View Post

Please post your Skype here if you can.
    My Skype is elliot.stanley.brown.
    And the Country On Skype is UK Please Help i Was infected and lost my steam account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    That's why you should never trust anybody:
    Run their programs in sandbox,
    try to decompile them, if it's packed with an obfuscator, ask a mod to check the file aka ask the owner of the program for the source un-obfuscated, and check if that compiled source matches the same things as in the sandbox. Virus scan check if hash matches file hash, etc.

BTC: 1LLm4gaPYCZsczmi8n1ia1GsEMsDRs2ayy
    ETH: 0x7d8045F6e452045439c831D09BAB19Bf9D5263EE

Thanks
    Guys, i was using it (i think thats the hack what i got VAC BAN) for hmmm 30 minutes? Okey nevermind. I checked about any keylogger on my PC using your method and i didnt search anything so i thinks thats good. I think SpyBot (anti-malware etc. software) just remove it bcs i was scanning my PC using this and i found some "trashes". I reccomend to you use this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    thanks for the heads up man i have looked through the folders and i could not find any thing out of place or and of the items you told me to look for.

i have deleted the program and running a scan now

again thanks for the infomation

Thanks
    So I haven't ran the antivirus yet, but I checked all the manual places it says to look in the post and I seen literally nothing. Either A. It's in another directory for me, or B. It did nothing and something else got my steam account. I seen where I downloaded the file in the .rar archive, but I can't find where I ever actually extracted it. SO if I ran it in the rar archive and never allowed it to change anything that should be something like sandbox? I'm not quite sure on that one. But like I said I can't find anything on it, and I may have never even opened the program but it was so long ago I'm not sure. Still running antivirus. I hope everyone's accounts and PC are fine. Viruses suck.

Thanks
    I scanned the file and said no viruses? I'll delete it anyways though to be safe, i really hope what you said isnt true because i just got a new PC a few weeks ago

Thanks
    Thanks for the information, luckily nothing happened to my PC, although I guess I have launched it, and even made an exception for it on my antivirus. *lol*

Thanks
    My skype is - rockyy.17

Thanks
    edmalino is my skype

Thanks
    Hello i never write on here. but the person stole my steam account and used paypal to buy CS:GO items. My antivirus said there was no virus at all. But he spent £83 on items. i've changed my password to EVERYTHING including facebook because he tried to hack that. It said he was arabian or something. This was a scary experience because he was using my bank to buy everything. Please be careful in future, i trusted the person who accepted his hack and such. but please take a good look at what you're accepting.

protip: i'm never downloading a hack ever again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Wow this dude hacked into my paypal and payed for some shity call of duty hack from ilikecheats and a dayz hack from Perfect aim Honestly im not using this website for hacks if the minions are going to let this shit go through now im at a 20$ and a 30euro loss

- - - Updated - - -

My skype is skull-was-killed
    Last edited by Skullkill17; 08-02-2015 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks
    I was informed, But when I go to the location that is in the thread the only 2 are ******* and Adobe Gamma...?

Thanks
    Thanks dude, I only used it once, and that was when I had windows 7. My anti-virus didn't detect it, malware bytes didn't either, windows defender found it -_-

Flatten On Your Screen LoL -- Leage of Legend? WTF!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    holy shet, i thought this is caused by cracked games so i deleted all of them (.l. MPGH for this) anyway, my accounts are stolen twice and i just got it back twoday :P
    this is mostly my fault though cus i can't help but download cheats xD
    please help out skype is Nick or nickkompokel_1 or nickkompokel@gmail.com (mention all these names because this is my first time using skype and still learning--i only use FB) hopefully my hero can arrive in time

- - - Updated - - -

guys i used AVG to scan but it catches nothing
    Last edited by nukey; 08-07-2015 at 12:16 AM.
    WHEN YOU ARE NOT YET BAN...

WHEN YOU ARE OFFICIALLY BANNED.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast