Thread: USA Doller

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    believe everything you see on the internet

Quote Originally Posted by ArunCannotDebate View Post
    Which causes inflation,
    i distinctly remember you calling me a moron for saying that exact thing awhile ago

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    The reason for the decline is because of Clinton's trade deals morons. Because we have to be taxed on exports, but people don't tax on imports, its stopping people from buying in USD making it less valuable in the world market. I don't even have to go into a damn Economics class to know that.

that is what sf0d REALLY posted before he edited his post, might not need to go to an economics class but googling is a sure fire thing huh sf0d
    Actually, I talked to my teacher about it. I also listen to people I like for President. Like maybe Duncan Hunter?

https://www.gohunter08.com/inner.asp?z=11

Ace, you said that it would make the US Fall, when we have gone through 2.5x more inflation.
    Last edited by ArunCannotDebate; 10-09-2007 at 12:16 AM.

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Actually, I talked to my teacher about it. I also listen to people I like for President. Like maybe Duncan Hunter?

https://www.gohunter08.com/inner.asp?z=11
    Well shit, talking to my 5th grade English teacher must mean she's right. Oh and, last time I checked, Presidential Candidates told you what you wanted to hear, but hey, what do I know? I'm just an idiot who doesn't believe everything that doesn't come out of a Pres. Candidates mouth. I wish I could be as gullible as you.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Well shit, talking to my 5th grade English teacher must mean she's right. Oh and, last time I checked, Presidential Candidates told you what you wanted to hear, but hey, what do I know? I'm just an idiot who doesn't believe everything that doesn't come out of a Pres. Candidates mouth. I wish I could be as gullible as you.
    Says the guy who supports Obama, the liar, who says "I want to create a kingdom here on earth" which last time I checked queers and abortionist don't go to Heaven.

Also, the teacher was my American History teacher who also teaches government and knows a lot about economics, but he isn't teaching it this year.

Thanks
    you forgot to call me a dumbass and prove me wrong

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aznheat366 View Post
    Italian people have good, round, firm asses

and that's not only the women
    a little off topic again ? or am i still high?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    you forgot to call me a dumbass and prove me wrong
    Moron, Inflation is 4%! Its been up to 12%.

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Says the guy who supports Obama, the liar, who says "I want to create a kingdom here on earth" which last time I checked queers and abortionist don't go to Heaven.

Also, the teacher was my American History teacher who also teaches government and knows a lot about economics, but he isn't teaching it this year.
    Ok? Says who? Jesus? Last time I checked, you aren't Christian, just pretending to be one. But then again, when I just got through saying I don't believe... much less listen to everything that comes out of the mouth of the candidates I like, you would go and say that. Typical sf0d.

Also, I bet I know more about economics then you AH teacher.

The fact that inflation has been at 12% means nothing... During the Clinton prosperity era was it ever hovering over 4%? No? I rest my case. If I am correct, the time it was at 12% was during the Reagan (R) Administration, which says a lot. The only reason inflation isn't higher is that CPI is composed of largely in technology, and as we all know, Technology these last 7 years has dropped like +500%... But then again, you can't blame everything on Bush. Money's value is based on the faith in the government, but with Bush & Co, it doesn't look so good.

But hey, we came out of a time when interest rates were at less than 1% three years ago... Good ol' Bush, looking out for Big Corporations, instead of the everyday man.

v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    But hey, we came out of a time when interest rates were at less than 1% three years ago... Good ol' Bush, looking out for Big Corporations, instead of the everyday man.
    Mortgage crisis everyone that financed a large house back then just got a super fucking over by the banks

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post
    Mortgage crisis everyone that financed a large house back then just got a super fucking over by the banks
    Agreed. Most people probably lost money in my savings after all this Bush shit. Well thank god I have CDs at fixed % rates, my Purchasing Power went up, and probably after these 7 years, I have about a 5-10% increase in monetary value. Piece of shit.

There has been a 20% increase in interest over the past 7 years, which equates to like (5%*7)-20% = 15% overall gain in my fucking CDs at standard rate of 5%.

v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Wow...Kk, 9.97$ for 10.00$ Canadia, are you going to take the VIP charging in canadian or do you think it may drop? Because as far as I know its increasing really fucking fast, about a cent every 3 days..I think...Ugh I dunno..

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12