Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 134
  1. #61
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,070
    I hate both sides, Democrat and Republican. Both believe in taking from the middle class, which I am classified. I do not like Obama for his fucking healthcare. I make sixty bucks less a paycheck to pay for other peoples health. My mother and brother bother dropped their benefits to save money, and both make four bucks into the higher tax bracket so they are losing seven hundred more bucks a paycheck. That and Obama's consistent tax increases make it impossible for me to afford an apartment at thirteen bucks an hour full time in Jersey. Literally, impossible. Unless you're guaranteed a job the pays 17+ an hour you can't afford to live in this state anymore. It's not right. Even if you can afford it you won't be able to afford car insurance to even get to work.

    The Economy may be improving but that doesn't meant it is stabilizing. It's still a rocky boat and is too early to make accurate predictions. Many of the countries elite are even selling all of their assets, which is not a good sign, no matter what others are saying.

    But I'm not really here to argue the issue, just giving my opinion.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    monkkiller (07-01-2013)

  3. #62
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollum View Post
    I'm going to try and pretend that you didn't say George W. Bush was a better President than Barack Obama just so I can have a good night's sleep.
    Although you raise a good point, why did you have to bump such an old thread? :S








     





















  4. #63
    Aborted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Shitpost Defense
    Posts
    17,623
    Reputation
    3137
    Thanks
    6,446
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    I hate both sides, Democrat and Republican. Both believe in taking from the middle class, which I am classified. I do not like Obama for his fucking healthcare. I make sixty bucks less a paycheck to pay for other peoples health. My mother and brother bother dropped their benefits to save money, and both make four bucks into the higher tax bracket so they are losing seven hundred more bucks a paycheck. That and Obama's consistent tax increases make it impossible for me to afford an apartment at thirteen bucks an hour full time in Jersey. Literally, impossible. Unless you're guaranteed a job the pays 17+ an hour you can't afford to live in this state anymore. It's not right. Even if you can afford it you won't be able to afford car insurance to even get to work.

    The Economy may be improving but that doesn't meant it is stabilizing. It's still a rocky boat and is too early to make accurate predictions. Many of the countries elite are even selling all of their assets, which is not a good sign, no matter what others are saying.

    But I'm not really here to argue the issue, just giving my opinion.
    I completely agree.
    I am the seer in the dark,
    the vagabond of yore,
    valediction.
    I am the sum of all your parts,
    and proprietor of all.
    A miasma,
    the conclusion,
    blackmonger of Inlé,
    valediction.
    Synapses fray,
    my form now vivid,
    as torpor sets and blood grows tepid.
    With every ounce of flesh now offered,
    I hold your corpse within my coffers.
    Knitted cells now split asunder,
    stand alongside me brother.
    Take your place amongst my Owsla,
    we march at dawn now and forever.


  5. #64
    Fluxie's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the Netherlands
    Posts
    1,827
    Reputation
    145
    Thanks
    189
    My Mood
    Flirty
    According to EU standards, you all are republicans.
    Plays League/MW2/BF4/CSGO/Overwatch/Hearthstone.

    AVA is a great memory.

  6. #65
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Raytiger3 View Post
    According to EU standards, you all are republicans.
    According to US right-right wing standards, you are all commies
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

    Fluxie (03-06-2013)

  8. #66
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    According to US right-right wing standards, you are all commies
    That would have made sense if you said socialists, because he didn't call you fascist, he called you a republican.








     





















  9. #67
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    That would have made sense if you said socialists, because he didn't call you fascist, he called you a republican.
    Right-right wing = super right wing = conservative nutjobs
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  10. #68
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Right-right wing = super right wing = conservative nutjobs
    But you added that, he didn't. :S








     





















  11. #69
    666HiddenMaster666's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Universe
    Posts
    14,461
    Reputation
    953
    Thanks
    1,854
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    But you added that, he didn't. :S
    I know that
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

  12. #70
    owningu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    78
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    Republicanism is the way to go! Down with liberal abortion baby murdering! Liberalism is pre-communism. Communism failed for the USSR, and we are supporting something that we have been fighting against for the past 7 decades!

  13. #71
    ThisistheEnd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Florida!
    Posts
    130
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    A lot of people today just pick one side Republican/Democrat because their parents are either or, then they go around saying " fuck the republicans/democrats" I lawl.

    Educate yourselves

  14. #72
    iGhostHack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the shadows
    Posts
    145
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    I just say Fuck Politics in general.

  15. #73
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,070
    Quote Originally Posted by owningu View Post
    Republicanism is the way to go! Down with liberal abortion baby murdering! Liberalism is pre-communism. Communism failed for the USSR, and we are supporting something that we have been fighting against for the past 7 decades!
    Fetuses in the first trimester are not humans. They have no proper brain function. No baby can be born from the first trimester and survive, as such it does not make them human. Liberalism is not communism, it's socialism. There's a world of difference, both are fucking retarded, and Republicans are fucking retarded as well. They consistently boost taxes on the middle class while creating more loopholes for the rich to evade them. Both parties are fucking pointless.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    Aborted (06-27-2013)

  17. #74
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by owningu View Post
    Republicanism is the way to go! Down with liberal abortion baby murdering! Liberalism is pre-communism. Communism failed for the USSR, and we are supporting something that we have been fighting against for the past 7 decades!
    I don't think you know what communism is.

    ---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Fetuses in the first trimester are not humans. They have no proper brain function. No baby can be born from the first trimester and survive, as such it does not make them human. Liberalism is not communism, it's socialism. There's a world of difference, both are fucking retarded, and Republicans are fucking retarded as well. They consistently boost taxes on the middle class while creating more loopholes for the rich to evade them. Both parties are fucking pointless.
    The USSR was socialist lol

  18. #75
    Empire's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    .Alwayz.
    Posts
    19,896
    Reputation
    659
    Thanks
    1,346
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post

    The USSR was socialist lol

    Sorry, the USSR wasn't really a socialist or communist in definition, and to be fair communism is a part of socialism.


    Though most people associate the USSR with communism, it really followed isn't a good example for socialism or communism because it was implemented so poorly.
    ---------------

    Liberalism isn't communism or socialism though, it just borrows from socialism a bit.[/COLOR]


Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Asian parents are faggots
    By Stevenom in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 09:41 PM
  2. ARE YOU A FAGGOT
    By CyberGenius in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-20-2010, 09:38 PM
  3. Replies: 120
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 08:26 AM
  4. Get Mass Effect 2 or you are a faggot.
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 03:29 PM
  5. Republican Party in disorder. Are these thier final days?
    By HackPack in forum United States of America
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-24-2009, 09:35 PM