this program lets u play any game u have in windowed mode, including combat arms so its helpful with hacks
1) Launch dxwnd.exe
2) Right click the application's window pane
3) Select "Add"
4) Use the "..." button to browse for your fullscreened executable
5) Select the DirectX version of your executable if it's known, if
not, leave it set to "Automatic"
6) If your executable runs in 256 (8-bit) colored mode, check
the "Emulate 256 Color Palette" check box
7) Click "OK"
8) Now that you have an entry for your executable, simply double click it
or run the game/application itself. What's neat is as long as dwwnd is
running, it will intercept the launching of the application itself, so
it's not necessary to use dxwnd itself to start your game/application