MemHacks DLL V1.0
So, I was bored today, as usual, and created a simple .Dll.
This makes hacking a lot easier =D
You can easily write/read memory.
- IsProcessOpen() as Boolean- See if a process is open
- SetMemory(address, insert, bytelength) - Writes to a 4/8 whatever byte address
- SetMemoryPointer(base, offset, value, bytelength) - writes to a memory byte pointer
- ReadMemory(address) - Returns the value of the entered address
- ReadMemoryPointer(base, offset, bytelength) - Returns the value of the entered pointer
- SetFloat(address, insert) - Write to a float address
- SetFloatPointer(base, offset, value) - Write to a float pointer
- ReadFloat(address) - Returns float address' value
- ReadFloatPointer(base, offset) - Returns float pointers address' value
- Nop(address, insert) - Nop an address
R1ghtcl1ck on your project -> Add Reference -> Select the .Dll.
Public Class Form1
Private cahack As New MemoryHacking("engine")
Private Sub cmdExp_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles cmdExp.Click
mwhack.SetMemory(&H1B2C89C, 2516000, 4)
Private Sub cmdGetExp_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles cmdGetExp.Click
Private Sub cmdFloat_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles cmdFloat.Click
[php]Private cahack as new memoryhacking("engine") - As you see, do not type in .exe.[/php]
Using as new, allows you to edit more than just one process.
[php]private sphack as new memoryhacking("iw4sp")[/php]
Now you can access multi- and singleplayer, or multiple games. =P
Addresses are built different in VB than in C++.
C++ -> 0x01B2C89C
VB -> &H01B2C89C
You simply use &H instead of 0x.
MemHacks.rar - Jotti's malware scan
MemHacks.rar MD5:3c58b5304f49a73a98fec4117d6e2f18 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
This has been tested succesfully on Windows XP X32 AND Windows 7 X64.
Have fun I guess =D
Any further ideas? I'd love to add a .inject function but can't get a proper one working on all OSes.