Here is an image of the error I get whilst trrying to Attach/open Engine.exe with MHS (to edit its memory).
Here is what I've done (prior to the error):
1. Opened C.A.
2. Logged in and stayed in lobby.
3. Alt + Tab'd out, then I right-clicked on the MHS and clicked 'Run As Admin'
4. Clicked File -> open process -> Engine.exe
I get the error at step 4.
Here is some needed info:
- I'm operating on Windows Vista Home Premium.
- I UNINSTALLED Service pack 1 (thought that may have been the issue
- I have the LATEST version of MHS, as well as the latest version of C.A.
- I DON'T have a pesky firewall blocking the actions
Any suggestions/help is greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance!