You must register to post or download hacks.
Emails sent to gmail are bouncing. Click here for workarounds.
If you are having any issues, shoot us an email, Contact MPGH Support.
As always, have fun and enjoy your stay!
- MPGH Staff
okay now before doing steps. do wut you always do. find values and put em in main box.
1. Okay after you got your values of you hacks click 'advanced options'
2. Top left theres a square tab hover over it and it says: Create a standalone Trainer , click it/then click ok on next window
3. click change image and change to w.e u want/ same goes to change icon
4. Name it to anything you want for title
5. under title click the little folder thing and find combatarms.exe in nexon folder. click OK
6. For Process, go to engine.exe
7. Add w.e for text and under it check the 'prevent from reopening' tab
8. to the left its a bix white box. under says 'Add entry' click it.
9. Click the 'add' button
10. Select value you wanna add
11. check the 'only set a value and type value in little white box
12. check the 'allow user to change value' tab if you wanna let them change the value
12. click 'OK' now write the effect in.. and put hotkey to w.e you want
13. After that click 'OK' now your trainer will show the effect/hotkey
14. Repeat for all values
15. after that click Generate Trainer and it will save to ur cheatengine folder to what you named it.
16. Have fun
PS static addresses will appear green in address list when searching values)
100% MADE BY TWIRLYMAN
RMBR TO USE THANKS
Rico760 (08-18-2008),Swordguysteve (08-18-2008)
thanks hope it werks
i dont think this is 100% twirlyman.. more like 0.1% .. lol.. too bad i cant post the link cuz it would be advertising.. plus the other tut that looks the same as this one has pictures
I am the God.
View Tag Cloud