@ChimiBang vs @CAFlames
@Official CA Nexon Spy™ vs @Envied
@teroristaboy vs @Sp33ddash1
@EliteHakz vs @PinkPrince
@Boombox vs @BenXer
@webber530 vs @coreyp0wner
@Soulja Boy Tell"Em™ vs @Stephen
@rubypendant vs @nathanmix
@Andrew801 vs InHuman
It is the responsibility of the players to contact their opponent and set up a match time. Each player will have 3 days to contact the other, and if your opponent does not reply in that amount of time, he is disqualified. I will then take the place of your opponent, so you will face me.
You will have 5 days total to play your match, 3 days to contact and 2 days to play the match and report back the winner. Winners will be reported by both players PM'ing me the winner. If one player does not PM me after the 5th day, they are disqualified and the other moves on.
- All matches will be played on Junk Flea to 30 Kills.
- The match must be recorded by at least ONE contestant. I understand not all contestants may have an amazing computer, in which case whoever believes they will be put at a disadvantage by recording, will do so. If not, I can spectate the match.
- Single-shot (Bolt-Action) snipers only! No Semi-Auto Snipers.
- It will be a best of THREE games. The first player to reach two wins, and moves on.
- If one player disputes a loss, another match will be played while I am spectating.
- If a player is accused of hacking, you will be required to have Teamview UNTIL you reach the lobby. I will then exit Teamviewer and you will go in-game.
- If a player is blatantly caught hacking, you will be automatically disqualified and banned.
I wish you all the best of luck