A Guide on How to Effectively Use the Pub. Hack
~ A few tips from a humble choob
1) Firstly, don't be too over the top. Sure, go ahead and aim for first place but never get more than five kills over the second person. It looks odd and gets you unneccessary attention from Nexon. Now this might not apply to your hack acc but if you've been using hax to get something that you can't without hax, then it's safe to assume that you don't want you precious time wasted.
2) When using cams, don't be too obvious in maps like Snow Valley. All too often, accusations of using chams spring up in Snow Valley simply because players without hax can't do things that haxx0rs can. If you want to use chams to their best, do it in small confined maps like Brushwood or Junk Flea.
3) Again, when using cams, it doesn't give you 360 vision. Still look around often to make sure someone isn't sneaking up.
4) Make it seem not obvious. Get yourself killed from time to time. And talk to people. If I recorded all my matches, the matches where I talked and made jokes were the matches where no one accused me of haxxing.
5) If you want to rank up fast and get GP quick, the chams part of the pub hack really start to shine in Snow Valley or Junk Flea. Sometimes, if you're playing in Brushwood, you can severely camp the team that spawns from the cave.
6) It's a good idea to play time to time without chams on. Reason is because you need to retain that sharp sense of looking out players that are moving slowly or aren't moving at all and don't have chams on. In fact, train from time to time with hacks on.
- If you're chamming in Junk Flea, it'd probably be good to go with a machine gun because with chams, you can continually line up targets and the long ammunition in your machine gun allows you to link up nice combos.
- Holy s***per, the Mac-10 is wild. It can spray bullets faster than Nexon is at being a bitch but you'd have to be close enough to use your knife for the Mac-10 to work anyway. Stick with the UMP.