I recompiled Teamspeak [the original] and NULed the Virus'. The hack is now clean, and has a new bypass.
Here is how to work it.
1. Disable Antivirus, the hack injects a .DLL library, most AntiVirus programs disallow injection of .DLL's.
2. Place d3dx9_33.dll and d3d9.dll in your Combat Arms file
3. Place the other 2 files on your desktop
4. OPEN CA but dont press start
5. Open the .exe, and click start. Your hacking, press Insert and go at it.
Bugs: CA will start in windowed mode, and you cant change it. Im looking for a fix already.
If you dont disable your antivirus, you will probably get the "Could not inject .DLL" Error, disable your AV.
Exit a game and then rejoin to be able to speedhack without DC.
i'll try, and just incase i have a backup of my computer
i've always had this problem with the d3d9, it says i need directx9.0c or higher, when i take it out its fine. And i have netframework 3.5 installed.
Last edited by mlbplayer45678; 03-20-2009 at 10:55 AM.