View Poll Results: Should I bother to make a tutorial?

Voters
190. This poll is closed
  • Yes!

    146 76.84%
  • No, we really don't care...

    44 23.16%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #1
    syphon1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11

    Lightbulb The Hack that ALWAYS works!

    Believe it or not, there is a hack that always works. No, I will not post a download because it cannot be downloaded. I trust that a fair number of you have heard of a lag switch???

    Well, my friend and I bought a remote controlled switch from here, modded it a little bit, and created a remote control lag switch that is powered by a molex connector from the computers power supply. Works beautifully and most people don't even know I am hacking, they just think my internet sucks

  2. #16
    CyborgDeamon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by syphon1313 View Post
    Electrical engineering and some mechanical engineering. I plan to work with computers (hardware and software) but my father convinced me that starting here is best as its an easy way to get lots of history on the resume. I guess it worked for him and his father (both have six-digit salaries) so I am going to try it too.
    dang lol thats awesome, im getting into an enginnering thing thru my school (i'll be a junior in hs next year) where i get to take a college class about engineering and learn it! But thank you i'll look into that lol

  3. #17
    Screenlooker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    dfsgd
    Posts
    38
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by foodman View Post
    tapping is patched....xD
    False! Tapping is not patched!

  4. #18
    Liem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Austin, Texas? =)
    Posts
    389
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    60
    My Mood
    Amused
    Meh, this isn't an always work thing.

    Tapping IS patchable, they just have to set it so that everytime your internet chops up, you dc.

    They just don't want to do it, there ARE laggy people out there.

    Read the rules, love the rules, follow the rules, and we'll get along pretty damn well.

  5. #19
    syphon1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Liem View Post
    Meh, this isn't an always work thing.

    Tapping IS patchable, they just have to set it so that everytime your internet chops up, you dc.

    They just don't want to do it, there ARE laggy people out there.
    Exactly. With crappy services like DSL constantly being advertised today and tons of people only able to afford such services, games would loose too many players if they kicked everyone who lags.

    Of course it is patchable, but it is just impractical to patch it as of now.
    Last edited by syphon1313; 04-11-2009 at 04:19 PM.

  6. #20
    lilandyngo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    231
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by syphon1313 View Post
    Exactly. With crappy services like DSL constantly being advertised today and tons of people only able to afford such services, games would loose too many players if they kicked everyone who lags.

    Of course it is patchable, but it is just impractical to patch it as of now.
    So then tapping will always be around

  7. #21
    dary03's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    weak haxxxx....

  8. #22
    Ihack4u's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Bob Town
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Crappy
    LMFAO this actully work

  9. #23
    jjadam1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    windsor
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    whats tapping?

  10. #24
    syphon1313's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    Ok, so I guess I am making the tut. I will try to get some pics to help but my camera does not like to focus in really close.

  11. #25
    carbon22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    IN YOUR ASS!
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by jjadam1 View Post
    whats tapping?
    where you disconnect your ethernet cord and the game freezes you can go around and kill the people but to the other people the game is still going on. when you connect the ethernet back in you get all the kills. but because the game is still going on the people might have already died so you might not get all the kills from it. thank me if i helped

  12. #26
    lowerboy901's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by syphon1313 View Post
    You are on a website with people who sit and stare at their pc's, coding for hours trying to bypass security systems and hack games... Am I a geek because I speak English well? Or is it because I know how hardware works (I am an engineer)? Or is it that maybe, just maybe, I have a life outside of gaming, that I was not aware of something you already knew? Please, tell me which one, because I would love to hear your argument...
    No, you're a geek because you have to post messages like these. Or, to put it in simpler terms, trying to make your (probably) 35 year old ever-so-awesome engineering self feel better about you being the only one on here older than 18

  13. #27
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by lowerboy901 View Post
    No, you're a geek because you have to post messages like these. Or, to put it in simpler terms, trying to make your (probably) 35 year old ever-so-awesome engineering self feel better about you being the only one on here older than 18
    Dave is older than 18. Alot of are members are older than 18 lol. Hes just trying to help the public. Why flame em bud?

  14. #28
    Taylor Swift's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Spangdahlem, Germany
    Posts
    6,384
    Reputation
    357
    Thanks
    637
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    exactly tapping is patched... got patched a long time ago..
    If you need somebody to talk to... click here. This is not a scam, or a joke.
    Help me afford my next tattoo!


    Scammers List:
    1. patti123 - $50.00

  15. #29
    RandomnessBoi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Fine
    Its Not freaken patched.

  16. #30
    KnockOut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York Fucking City
    Posts
    883
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by foodman View Post
    tapping is patched....xD
    tapping in unpatchable cuz when did connect the ethernet cable or suspend the ip your lagging basicly so yea

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Preview] The hack that always work!
    By snowfreakk in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 12:17 AM
  2. RE: Hack that always works (dont close)
    By snowfreakk in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 01:11 PM
  3. the hack does not work in the ca eu
    By Massimo1993 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-23-2008, 06:20 AM
  4. Why doesn't the hack seem to work for me?
    By eric1850 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 10-13-2008, 06:54 PM
  5. Will the hacks still be working after update?
    By Haxing4Life in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-27-2008, 03:18 AM

Tags for this Thread