Ive recently been digging up quite a few posts on speedhacks...after reading the comments i see many people complaining that they dc or stuff:P
Well heres my "Newb with 0 thanks guide to get speedhack working with MHS."
1. Download asWhooper's Awsome bypass.dll of awsomenessxD
2. Download PerX injector and MHS (both can be found on the fourm, or you can simply google them...)
3. Run perX, Set it to inject Bypass.dll automaticly to Engine.exe
4.run combat arms, on the login menu or anytime, alt tab out of the game and run MHS.
5. Click File>open process> Engine.exe
6. Click on "speed hack" under the tools section.
7. Set the numerator/Denomenator to your desired speed. i recommend 12/10 (120% speed)
8. Speed hack away.
By the way... i run windows vista and this has been working fine for mexD
Yes, im a newb dont get pissed at me.. this is my first post on hacking:P
Uhm creditz.... Bypass: AsWhooper MHS: L. Spiro This Failing guide: Me.
No i didnt include links, i was too lazy
The Following User Says Thank You to iNoobxD For This Useful Post: