HELLO MPGH MEMBERS!!!
Hi, this is my first thread. This thread is a tutorial on how to run chams (that don't disconnect, even after multiple games) with speedhack.
*NOTE* I AM USING VISTA 64 BIT, AND IT WORKS FOR ME. IF YOU ARE XP OR WINDOWS 7 AND IT DOESN'T WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE DON'T FLAME ME! THIS IS MEANT FOR VISTA/VISTA 64 BIT COMPUTERS!!
I have combined the speedhack and bypass from Neverborn/Aswhooper's post with the TNT Hack.dll from Corndog5595's post. This creates a hack that allows chams without disconnection, even after multiple games and a working speed hack.
I do not own any of the hack files that I am posting, here are the credits.
d3d9.dll (Corndog5595 for the link)
chocolate.dll (SpeedHack) (Neverborn and Aswhooper for the link)
MFC71.dll (No Idea.)
HShieldBreaker.dll (Bypass) (Drgnforce9)
TNT Hack.dll (Corndog5595 for the link)
The Packaged File (HAXCA) is uploaded by me.
Virus Scan: Virustotal. MD5: 0b5a6d79709c533936a1d25c6b05de4c Trojan Horse Trojan.Spy.640512 probably a variant of Win32/Agent
0. TURN OFF YOUR ANTIVIRUS.
1. Download the .txt file from the attachment at the bottom named "link". Then, copy paste the link into your browser from the file you downloaded and download the files from the link. (You need winrar.)
2. Open it up, and extract the files to a folder that you have to make on your desktop.
3. Open up the folder on your desktop, and right click PerX and run as admin.
4. Browse and select the .dll's in this order:
2) TNT Hack.dll
5. Make sure that next to the "What to inject" message, "Engine.exe" is typed in.
6. Leave PerX open and start up Combat Arms. Make sure Combat Arms is in Windows XP (Service Pack 2) Compatability. If later, your hack doesn't work, try changing and testing all the compatabilties. Windows XP (Service Pack 2) Works fine for me though.
7. You should see a bunch of stuff pop up, along with a internet window. Exit the internet window.
8. The combat arms game should load up. Then, alt-tab and you should see a small window, which is the speedhack.
9. Change the speed from 2, to 1.39. DO NOT TOUCH SLEEPTIME. After every full game that you play, you can increase the speed by .01. For example, after playing 3 games you should be at 1.42. Do not go over 2, cause after that, you will lag.
10. Press insert, ingame or at menu to select your chams and wallhack. I would advise you not to use no sky or wireframe, they're bugged.
11. Have fun hacking!! If this helped, then please press the "thanks" button in the bottom right corner of this post.
12. This guide is meant for vista 64 bit, although it might work on most other operating systems such as normal vista and xp. However, if the hack doesn't work for you for any reason, make sure that you try combat arms on every possible compatability before signing on MPGH and flaming me. Thank you!
13. There is a possibility that you may crash a minimum of two times ingame before it won't crash again. If you crash once, twice, or even three times in the middle of a game, the next time you try probably won't cause you to disconnect. The max amount of dc's I received before playing 30 games without dc was 3.
If you need help or if you are having problems, please reply to this thread and I will get back to you within a day. Guaranteed!
Ok, I have fixed the attachment, this is the right link now, sorry about the other one.