Hey guys. I'm not sure if this hack is posted already, but I looked back and didn't find it.
1. Click combat arms shortcut.
2. Right click Combat Arms shortcut and go to the compatibility tab and set it to Windows 95. Click ok.
3. Prepare injector with the dlls in this order: first d3d9.dll and then TGF.dll
4. Set injector to auto inject and press Game Start.
5. After you sign in feel free to press insert to access the menu.
6. Cham all of those basterds.
Note: You will have to start combat arms this same way every time, meaning you will need to turn off compatibility mode which can be done the same way as changing it.
Another Note: This hack worked on my PC which is running XP, not sure if it will Work on Vista or 7 but it should.
Another Another Note: These are not just TNT chams, but TNT chams recoded. Don't say that they don't work unless you download MY attachment and follow the directions perfectly.
Another Another Another Note: I just tried something and I was able to run these chams without setting the compatibility to Windows 95. If setting it to Windows 95 doesn't work for you, try injecting it normally.