EDIT: I attached the original one to this thread and added screenies AND virus scans for both.
So I reccomend you use the Unlimited Respawn and not the Updated One if it works for you.
I updated MY Unlimited Respawn trainer and added a hotkey. The hotkey is F4, Remember that.
You are going to have to press the hotkey which is F4 during the start of every game.
I really much rather like the auto-locker older one, but it dosen't work for some people.
1. Open combat arms. (No compatability or bypasses needed, but compatability 2000 helps some people)
2. Before you login alt-tab out and open my trainer and just leave it open.
3. Alt tab back in to Combat Arms and join a game you can respawn in (dosen't work for fireteam.)
4. At the beginning of the round you must press F4 EVERY TIME YOU JOIN A NEW GAME.
5. If my old one still works for you (like it works for me) then I reccomend you use that one because you dont have to press F4 at the beginning of every game and it is just easier. Use the same instructions for my old one as the new one but you don't have to press F4 for the old one.
You can find my old one here : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/164-combat...n-trainer.html
jabajaba, joe aint on, so you know the biznus. post back results please.
Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More. If anyone claims to be me via MSN/Skype/Email or any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME! They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification. "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
hmmm me gonna try this, Your old version didnt work for me.
If I could take your place, I would... I would die for you <3
Me (I have to respect myself silly)
Everyone on mpgh especially the minions, mods etc except the ones who break the rules and are fags.
Make my day