Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

APPLICATION FOR CA CODERS

Alright guys a lot of have been asking what ever happened to the hack team?
    Well i was holding off on the idea because i wanted to talk with admin. before i got to far with this. So after talking with them we are not just the CA coders, we are part of the MPGH Jr Hacking Team. Congratulations to lolz2much.

I am currently looking for 3 coders:
    • VB Expert
    • DirectX Coder
    • Bypass Coder

Application:
    Name:
    Hours On Daily:
    What Programing Languages You Know:
    How Can You Help This Team:
    Strengths and Weakness:
    Additional Information You Can Give Us:

*Please note that im looking for different coders, so it doesn't hurt to apply if you don't think your that good. You might be the best...*

Please do not PM your applications or when i will choose you. Just post you application on this thread and hold tight

Thanks.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to whitten For This Useful Post:

Ali (09-06-2009),Amaurys-RD (09-06-2009),iOwnage (09-06-2009),kingkuz00 (09-06-2009),LegendaryAbbo (09-05-2009),lolz2much (09-05-2009),playgames3 (09-05-2009),x-XOscarX-x (09-05-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    well im already accepted but ill post up some info anyways
    Application:
    Name:dave
    Time Zone:est
    Hours On Daily:alot
    What Programing Languages You Know:
    lil c++
    How Can You Help This Team:very good with ripping addies and finding usefull stuff
    Strengths and Weakness:limited coding ability(can only do no menu .dll hacks)

i might add some features we are working on are

fly hack
    esp nametags
    instant reload
    instant respawn
    chams/wallhack
    superbullets could be included still dont know if we will include in a public
    server hack
    and a few others

i had no idea how many people in ca are on mpgh...i went in a game, and there was a room called "lol2much fly hack" and everybody had it...it was fun...

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lolz2much For This Useful Post:

HeyNinw (09-05-2009),PrabaS (09-06-2009),x-XOscarX-x (09-05-2009)

Thanks
    Name: Paygames3
    Time Zone: GMT eastern time
    Hours On Daily:[/b]10-16
    What Programing Languages You Know: VB ftw.
    How Can You Help This Team:I think I would give a lot to the team since I'm aggressively active so i can get everyone ides and help the team out.
    Strengths and Weakness:c++ is my weakness.

Name: playgames3

How long have you been coding?Ive been coding VB for 4 years now. My most recent projects with VB was a key logger that uploads the logs to a FTP server. It took me ages to create that beauty.

What are you strong areas, and what are your weak areas?My strong areas are probably VB and a little bit of C++,but only like the basic concept.

Please tell me what you would like to do in the team?Code VB, suggest ideas.

Do you think you could give a lot to this team (explain)?I think I would give a lot to the team since I'm aggressively active so i can get everyone ides and help the team out.

What are your goals for this team? Create a perfect hack for anyone to use and any OS with no errors. Make combat arms public hacking easier.
    Last edited by playgames3; 09-05-2009 at 09:59 PM.

[IMG]https://i874.photobucke*****m/albums/ab303/bombsaway707/MPGHUserbar.gif[/IMG]

I LOVE TO HACK.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I'm assuming VB means Visual Basic. x]

Application:
    Name: Eddie Jones
    Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time
    Hours On Daily: At least 6 hours a day.
    What Programing Languages You Know: Visual Basic 6.0, A tiny amount of C++ (I'm just starting to learn it), Some C#
    How Can You Help This Team: I can help some of the people better at VB6 (EG More experience) by coding smaller parts of programs while they work on bigger and better things
    Strengths and Weakness: I'm not very creative, but once I have an idea I can usually execute it pretty well.
    Additional Information You Can Give Us: Not really anything else, I have a little over a year coding VB6 (I learned when a site called MyCoke was around, which is long gone).

I've coded about 7 programs total, and I've helped on about 3. 2 of my works are in my signature.
    Quotes Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by martijno0o0 View Post
    ok, i got visual basic 2008 and i got some expirients but i need c++ to make hacks rigth?
    so i need c++ and my question is!?¿? where i dontload it? and is c++ a own program or a update for vb08?
    [IMG]https://i660.photobucke*****m/albums/uu327/EddieTheWin/duff.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I have to say you are a little quick to decide. Honsetly, I really doubt that lolz2much is 29. He can't even use correct grammar(alot). Playgames claims he is on 16 hours a day and he is extremely active(note the 3% activity). It has been 30 minutes and you have appointed 2 coders without any proof but a description. I bet I could write a phony description and get accepted.

Note: I am not doubting any of these coders' abilities. I think that lolz2much and playgames are going to be great coders.
    FREE VIP!!!

[IMG]https://i656.photobucke*****m/albums/uu290/theexploited1/dontsassme.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

Quote Originally Posted by GOD View Post
    Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by dontsassme View Post
    I have to say you are a little quick to decide. Honsetly, I really doubt that lolz2much is 29. He can't even use correct grammar(alot). Playgames claims he is on 16 hours a day and he is extremely active(note the 3% activity). It has been 30 minutes and you have appointed 2 coders without any proof but a description. I bet I could write a phony description and get accepted.
    I believe the topic is applying to be a CA Coder, not complaining about the desicions made for who will be CA Coder...
    Quotes Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by martijno0o0 View Post
    ok, i got visual basic 2008 and i got some expirients but i need c++ to make hacks rigth?
    so i need c++ and my question is!?¿? where i dontload it? and is c++ a own program or a update for vb08?
    [IMG]https://i660.photobucke*****m/albums/uu327/EddieTheWin/duff.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    /Agreed

LOLWUT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I am not complaining about decisions...
    FREE VIP!!!

[IMG]https://i656.photobucke*****m/albums/uu290/theexploited1/dontsassme.jpg[/IMG]
    Credit to theexploited1 for making the sig pic :P

Dave doesn't care about yall.. all he cares about is food FOOD FOOD CAKEEESSSS
    YOU GET LAID @ MPGH
    Quote Originally Posted by ilo67 View Post
    I have this new hack but I can't release it cause I dont have it.
    If you have any questions you can PM me, I'll be quick to respond. I will also TV if you have some hacking issues.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lmao in in the tester group i cant code yet if i could ill sign up

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Dontsassme. I am fairly sure lolz is 29. He had/has a pic of himself in his sig (i think). Also, u used incorrect grammer too. U are meant to put a space when u go from letters to(brackets). Other than that, ur good at it xD I wish i could join. I REALLY wanna learn how to code ANYTHING. I have done the most simple thing, but other than that, i suck. I wanna be able to watch them work and learn. Oh wells.
    [IMG]https://i415.photobucke*****m/albums/pp231/TREXOX/Signature02.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by trex View Post
    Dontsassme. I am fairly sure lolz is 29. He had/has a pic of himself in his sig (i think). Also, u used incorrect grammer too. U are meant to put a space when u go from letters to(brackets). Other than that, ur good at it xD I wish i could join. I REALLY wanna learn how to code ANYTHING. I have done the most simple thing, but other than that, i suck. I wanna be able to watch them work and learn. Oh wells.
    lolz is 29 really really if so dam im only 19 that pic in my avatar is me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Name: Andrew
    Time Zone: GMT + 10? Melbourne, Australia
    Hours On Daily: Don't know a specific not an addict but active enough
    What Programing Languages You Know: little bit of vb6.0 and c++ (enough to make trainer's and d3d's with azorbix starter kit)
    How Can You Help This Team: I'm sure I would be able to make some things if a somebody made a bypass
    Strengths and Weakness: Can't code bypass
    Additional Information You Can Give Us: Have made many trainers in vb6.0 before, e.g

Also, I know many coders who are happy to take time to help me with things (could help the team now just me)
    Last edited by LegendaryAbbo; 09-05-2009 at 10:40 PM.

Thanks
    Name: Zack
    Time Zone:EST
    Hours On Daily:1-3 weekdays 2-5 weekends
    What Programing Languages You Know:a little c++(i have made a IP changer wiht a GUI)
    How Can You Help This Team: I could help this team by helping to find addresses and helping wrtie certain parts of any programs made in c++.
    Strengths and Weakness: Strengths:Codding repetitive programs, Cheat engine Weaknesses:Large programs (500 lines of code+)
    I want to learn how to code extensively as it may be a career option, and hacking seems to be a pretty good way to learn how to deal with programs that deal with programs.
    Last edited by Thunder; 10-12-2011 at 08:09 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Lol, diducktape. "i can help by" xD Also, the person above diducktape, why did u make buttons to turn on and off, u should made it a tick or something so its the 1 button. Just an oppinion. (its not that hard. lol)
    [IMG]https://i415.photobucke*****m/albums/pp231/TREXOX/Signature02.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Oh nice, Congratz lolz2much!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast