Im afraid Ill have to take that link out...Ill replace it with a google link and look for it there.... -_ Fyrekills~
"Ghost-control" Let me google that for you
This is actually a method, but I have been playing this game since closed beta days in February and it still works.
So here it is! If it's not appropriate, please delete and I apologize.
The all-powerful VP Harvest bot!
1. Get this program: Ghost-Control (google it...Link at top) (It's a macro recorder, meaning it records your mouse clicks and movements, and etc.)
2. Open up BFH. Log into your character that you want to idle in game. *Note: His stats will be ugly, because as an afk, you will be killed a LOT. So choose wisely!
The tricky thing about doing something like this is that you have to compensate for losing connection or getting kicked for well, being AFK. With that said...
3. Go to your character's weapon setup, then take out all of his weapons, IE MG, shotgun, bazooka, etc.
4. Click Play Now. You should get an error box. Leave it there for now.
5. What we will be doing is basically recording 3 clicks with this macro. Ghost Control should be open already at this point, and so use these keys to start the recording: Ctrl+Shift+S.
But remember, you have to click the spots fast (Under 5 seconds) to make it look as inconspicuous as possible.
First, close out of everything except the Battlefield Heroes main screen. Now click outside the main box, so your desktop.
What you will be clicking is: the Battlefield Heroes icon on the task bar, then the error box (this compensates for losing connection error or getting kicked for AFK), then Play Now button.
It might take a couple of times to get right, so just keep recording until you get it right. You can only do 1 at a time, so you just have to delete them and redo them.
6. After you are done recording, it will ask you to save, then save. Now go to the Task tab in Ghost Control. Then create a new hotkey scheduled task. Then select the macro you just recorded (with the name you gave it), then set repeat option to until you cancel. Just use the default key binding to activate for ease of use.
7. All done! Keeping all the windows in the same position, run this 24/7 and you will get about 1000-1200 VP a day depend on how they reward you per game (4-7 a game)
Don't forget to put the weapons back on your character though!
Last edited by FyreKills~; 01-06-2010 at 03:36 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Crippled_Man For This Useful Post:
it works but its too slow,hack a server is better way to get exp and other stuff
Unless you master WPE Pro and start sending packets between the server and your client, you will be unable to do that. And if you AFK a whole night while you sleep, you can get like 2000 VP for just being there. Then again, you pay for electricity. I am in college, and even though I pay, it's a LOT more than I bargained for.
Right now the VP rate is around 5-7 a game, depend on if you win or lose. Just to add that in there