Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I heard from someone that they will be banning people who cheated in BFBC2... but yes it is unfair.

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose. - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by bullpop View Post
    Hi RAWR didn't know u watched the bf section aswell , OT: Agree, they do anythin to earn money....
    I am omnipresent

But in all actuality, I have used this site for much longer then my join date suggests. I look through everything, though I rarely post unless its something of interest to me. Example is this one as I know people who were banned from BC2 that didn't even hack but PB flagged them for whatever reason, and I would like to play with them again in a future battlefield release, namely this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Ragealot View Post

They've already got your money.
    You've bought the game, EA gets the money.
    It isn't like Nexon where you buy prepaid cards.
    You don't understand what I said.

They will not ban you in a future game that isn't released because they have a chance at you buying said game. After you buy it, they will come up with some lame excuse and ban you in that one as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I heard from someone that they will be banning people who cheated in BFBC2... but yes it is unfair.
    Someone who heard a rumor, someone who has talked to an E.A. rep through email, or someone who knows an employee at E.A.? The first two are similar, and the last is not.

Here are 3 examples.

--------------------

I cam read a blog full of rumors about how the next iPhone will be a quad core with 3D and a billion pixels, but in the end it's still just rumor.

I can contact EA through email and they can bullshit however much they want, because in the end you will never know, and in turn it becomes similar to rumor.

I be on the phone with an Apple iPhone developer and have him tell me the tech specs of the next iPhone, and the core design elements probably won't be changing.

--------------------

If they do ban people that have actually preordered BF3 and haven't even played the game yet, I wonder how they are going to deal with the lawsuits that could potentially stem from it. I haven't read their ToS in a while, but I'm sure they are protected by the "We can cut service at any time" clause.

Though some would consider that to be some form of Fraud.

-----------

Sorry if this is a "Bump" of any kind, but I am quite curious about Dave's response.
    Last edited by RAWR(:; 10-17-2011 at 05:42 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12