Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 29
  1. #1
    Silent16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

    New Exploit to Kill Enemys from Above on Operation Metro out the map - NEW AND UNSEEN



    Last edited by Silent16; 06-13-2013 at 01:40 AM.

  2. #2
    BF3ExtremeGenetics's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Bored
    you didn't explain HOW you got on top

  3. #3
    jebacina1997's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    HAAHAA How you get there ?

  4. #4
    Silent16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How to get out of Metro Tutorial Video link is added. Enjoy guys.

  5. #5
    HXD_FTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I have seen allot of these glitches, mostly on UC. These kind of things are great for Call of Duty: Zombies, but when it comes to BF3, I just see you guys getting kicked by another person's vote. I would try not to call attention to yourself when up there.
    "Quantity has a quality, all of itself" (Vladimir Lenin)

  6. #6
    Silent16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HXD_FTW View Post
    I have seen allot of these glitches, mostly on UC. These kind of things are great for Call of Duty: Zombies, but when it comes to BF3, I just see you guys getting kicked by another person's vote. I would try not to call attention to yourself when up there.
    I could care less about CoD Zombies. CoD is a cheap made game . Also I'm uploading these because I want too , not for attention. Also I posted these glitches on UC also.

  7. #7
    jenuard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    60
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    i cant get up... something is blocking the way help?

  8. #8
    ToxicAnimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crashing on Satans Couch
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ^Same

    HAAALLP
    Well, I've got to get back to work. When I stop rowing, the slave ship just goes in circles.


  9. #9
    HXD_FTW's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    46
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent16 View Post
    I could care less about CoD Zombies. CoD is a cheap made game . Also I'm uploading these because I want too , not for attention. Also I posted these glitches on UC also.
    Call of Duty is in fact so cheap, that it has no protection on its coding. LOL. However, I still play it from time to time, for laughs and giggles. What ever floats your boat, is my take on it. I get your point though. I also just tried this, and I got at least 30 kills, so its definitely working. AND I did not get kicked, every idiot on metro is spamming grenades to much to notice. Awesome find.
    Last edited by HXD_FTW; 06-13-2013 at 12:16 PM.
    "Quantity has a quality, all of itself" (Vladimir Lenin)

  10. #10
    Silent16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by HXD_FTW View Post
    Call of Duty is in fact so cheap, that it has no protection on its coding. LOL. However, I still play it from time to time, for laughs and giggles. What ever floats your boat, is my take on it. I get your point though. I also just tried this, and I got at least 30 kills, so its definitely working. AND I did not get kicked, every idiot on metro is spamming grenades to much to notice. Awesome find.
    Thanks for saying it was an awesome find. We had this glitch for weeks , deciding if we would show it off , I'm glad you like it. and I hope everybody else likes it.

    ---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by jenuard View Post
    i cant get up... something is blocking the way help?
    Quote Originally Posted by ToxicAnimal View Post
    ^Same

    HAAALLP

    When you jump on the mav and get onto that ledge , Jump into the wall you see me jumping into and then run into it and then dive. It was hard for me at first when I tried to do this glitch but after practice , I could go into a server with the both of you and do it once and get out of the map. I do it so often because we find new glitches everyday.

  11. #11
    fapdarklord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent16 View Post
    Thanks for saying it was an awesome find. We had this glitch for weeks , deciding if we would show it off , I'm glad you like it. and I hope everybody else likes it.

    ---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------






    When you jump on the mav and get onto that ledge , Jump into the wall you see me jumping into and then run into it and then dive. It was hard for me at first when I tried to do this glitch but after practice , I could go into a server with the both of you and do it once and get out of the map. I do it so often because we find new glitches everyday.
    Is it possible to actually kill without having to be at that pipe bit?

  12. #12
    Silent16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    What pipe are you talking about?

  13. #13
    fapdarklord's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    'Straya
    Posts
    465
    Reputation
    59
    Thanks
    2,198
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Silent16 View Post
    What pipe are you talking about?
    Around the back of the map at US spawn point, where there's that pipe and you can only shoot through that point?
    You show it in that video "how to kill in op metro"

  14. #14
    Silent16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    17
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Well this depends. Look at my tutorial on how to get out of Operation Metro and there is another way you can shoot out the map. this works on both teams. if you are on the RU team and the RU has the US team in their base and base raping them. that's the ONLY way you can kill them by shooting where that pipe is.

  15. #15
    fishncips4T's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    89
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Amused
    do not know what's up but i can now not get on that glitch at all now, could before ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [News] New MP Hack May Appear from NightmareTX
    By NightmareTX_RETIRED in forum Crysis 3 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 05-29-2013, 12:50 PM
  2. [Preview] NEW...... No Respawn + Kill Blink-Blink Enemy (PB PH)
    By Momogie in forum Point Blank Hacks
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-24-2011, 02:06 PM
  3. *NEW* Mods: Army Kill Badges!
    By donatello27 in forum CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-26-2010, 03:30 AM
  4. KIll ing from spawn?
    By bubbaku in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 03:34 PM
  5. *NEW* Mods: Army Kill Badges!
    By donatello27 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 01:56 AM