- Simple Crosshair for every game. Only Windowed.
- Cannot be bannable since it only shows a Picture of 2 lines at your desktop.
- Coded in Visual Basic.
- Coded by Me (MoZi* | DadDelta)
- Simple Flat Design.
- No other Functions than Showing the Crosshair since im a beginner at Visual Basic, i'll plan to add to choose color and X,Y Position. I'll also make a DirectX Crosshair that can be used in FullScreen, but theres a chance getting banned.
- Needs .NET Framework 4: https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/downl....aspx?id=17718
VB.NET crosshairs don't work. When you start firing you will be clicking on the two lines so it won't fire.
It can be done by drawing those two lines with Graphics.
Learn VB Graphics and you will know how it can be done, Plus you didn't set the crosshair's form TopMost.
Don't mistake borrowed power for your own ability
I do not have an active Skype -- Always confirm via PM on MPGH when contacting me.
Donator - 30 August 2013
Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013
Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014 Minion+ - 15 May 2014
Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014
Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015 Moderator - 29 December 2014
Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
News Force Interviewer - January 2015
Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015 Global Moderator - 25 August 2015 Super User - 13 August 2016