Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Arrow New Minion Required

We need 2 minions...

Please read this post carefully before posting.

Requirements:
    • Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    • Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    • Must be familiar with Crossfire and a regular in this section.
    • Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    • Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.
    • Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.
    • Must be EXTREMELY Active
    • MUST speak English well,

Application Format
    1. Name: (yours as we can see your username)
    2. Age:
    3. Location:
    4. Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)
    5. Are you staff/special member in any other website:
    6. Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)

APPLICATIONS ONLY
    all others will be deleted & banned.

Beggars will be removed & banned. So don't beg or solicit people to 'support' and/or thank your post

Become a Premier! Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.
    I also accept Venmo if necessary, PM for info on that.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Яonaldø (11-12-2011),A$IAN (10-25-2011),ARHQA$Y$YW4AYG4y (10-24-2011),Bernard. (10-23-2011),Drake (10-24-2011),europe (03-17-2012),giniyat101 (10-26-2011),J (10-24-2011),poppin911 (10-31-2011),Royku (10-23-2011),SteamAss (11-07-2011),S|W|P (10-25-2011),The Philosopher (10-26-2011),Zack (10-24-2011)

Maybe this world is another planet's Hell.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS✔
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.✔
    Must be familiar with Crossfire and a regular in this section.✔
    Must have at least 4 months in the site.✔
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.✔
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.✔
    Must be EXTREMELY Active✔
    MUST speak English well,✔

Name: Ari Munkhtur
    Location: New Jersey, USA( i was born in Mongolia not in USA)
    Activity by hour: 7+ hours ( when school 6+)
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: Never.
    Why should you be chosen as minion: First of all I'm active in Crossfire section the time i got in MPGH. I'm extremely active ( i was inactive when i was in vacation) in crossfire help section. People thinks crossfire section is dead but i can bring it alive again. I hate to see people making threats in wrong sections and other members flame them but i don't! I remind them that is wrong and helps them with their problem.I have a extremely good knowledge in crossfire and ready to help
    Last edited by Arii; 10-24-2011 at 02:04 PM.
    MPGH's Official Facebook, Twitter, and Youtube page!

Swiftdude
    Hero
    Jigsaw
    Alen
    JigsawJr

Scata

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arii For This Useful Post:

Royku (10-26-2011),Unknown33 (10-28-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Claims:
    Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS: Yes
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements: Yes
    Must be familiar with Crossfire and a regular in this section. Yes
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. Yes
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section. Yes
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them. Yes
    Must be EXTREMELY Active. Yes
    MUST speak English well. Yes

Name: Philong Nguyen
    Activity by hours: 2-4 hours , at weekend about 4 hours in the morning and 2 hours evening.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No

Why should you be chosen as minion:
    I am registered on this forum for about 1 years now. I have never applied for minion because I knew I did not have enough experience.
    I think I understand the system of MPGH and all its rules now.
    I am very active in the Crossfire section, mostly I am in the Crossfire Help Section and in the Hack Source Code section. A very long time ago I was an ugly member. I really hated people who "leeched" and don´t give credits. That was a bad time...
    So i have learned of mistakes and want to support & contribute MPGH. I already do this by releasing hacks and reporting spam/advertising. I always try to help the members to get a hack working or to get Crossfire working if it doesn´t work. I have a huge knowledge of IT and can check all files if it is a virus or not (I do this by dissammbling)
    I stopped playing CF for a while but I can´t. So I always know what is going on .
    I can talk with members without any big problems and I am very polite.
    Although if I won´t be chosen as minion I will continue contributing this great community

Good luck to all others
    Last edited by A$IAN; 10-25-2011 at 09:31 AM.
    ~Donater since 19th October 2011~
    ~Ex-Crossfire Minion || Resigned on 4th February 2012 ~
    Da fuck

6. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to A$IAN For This Useful Post:

antihacking1 (10-27-2011),Bernard. (10-25-2011),BlackLite (10-28-2011),CheatCreatorzz (10-25-2011),Chris . (10-25-2011),CWTT10 (10-27-2011),DaRk (11-06-2011),derh.acker (10-25-2011),Doobstep (10-26-2011),giniyat101 (10-26-2011),[MPGH]Hero (10-30-2011),iHOP (11-02-2011),Implify (10-25-2011),joered (10-26-2011),Neroanthony (10-28-2011),omanor (11-01-2011),proCODERXx (10-29-2011),Royku (10-25-2011),S|W|P (10-25-2011),Takari (10-27-2011),[MPGH]Time (10-31-2011),Unknown33 (10-28-2011),What?? (11-02-2011),[[SeXergy]] (10-27-2011),|Skrillex| (08-15-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS Yes
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.Yes
    Must be familiar with Crossfire and a regular in this section.Yes
    Must have at least 4 months in the site.Yes
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.Yes
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.Yes
    Must be EXTREMELY Active. Am
    MUST speak English well, A lil bit

Application Format
    Name: (yours as we can see your username)Detmer Struiksma
    Activity by hours: (be realistic, we will judge you by this.)7-8 hours a day
    Are you staff/special member in any other website:No search the forums
    Why should you be chosen as minion: (Use some IQ for this answer please)I'm very familair with the game played it like 2 years or longer don't really know how long. My school isn't very hard and thats why I can be active so long IF I get minion I will be active ALOT more than I did the last weeks couse than it gets serious and than I really need to be that much active at this section. I've been active quite a bit in this section i get the hacks from here more not but CF is the game my interest is like battlefield is to a game but its really nice to both are nice and i really want to contribute to the site couse it just a nice site.

Sorry for my grammar I'm fixing that. Good luck with the other applications.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to S|W|P For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hugo Boss (11-02-2011),Royku (10-25-2011),Unknown33 (10-28-2011),Rattle (10-25-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Name: Austin

Activity by hours: 4-7 hours

Why should you be chosen as minion: I think I should be chosen for minion because I have played this game for along time and I know I have a lot of knowledge with this game will approve files safely and carefully I also have all of the requirements to be a minion for the CF section I know and memorized the rules and this will be yet another chance for me to contribute to the CF section

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Extractional For This Useful Post:

Royku (10-29-2011),S|W|P (10-26-2011)

I'm not dead. But I'm not alive. I'm not living. I'm just trying to survive.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    •Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    •Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    •Must be familiar with Crossfire and a regular in this section.
    •Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    •Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.
    •Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.
    •Must be EXTREMELY Active
    •MUST speak English well,

Name: Jack
    Activity by hours: 2-3 Hours(More if i was minion)

Why should you be chosen as minion: Well, Because I can test any hack that is released at any time and I'm always available so don't worry
    I'd like to get in to the CF Community and help out!
    Feel free to donate to me.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nyan Cat For This Useful Post:

BlackLite (11-03-2011),Royku (10-27-2011),S|W|P (10-28-2011),Unknown33 (10-28-2011)

Thanks
    -Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS
    -Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements.
    -Must be familiar with Crossfire and a regular in this section.
    -Must have at least 4 months in the site.
    -Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.
    -Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.
    -Must be EXTREMELY Active
    -MUST speak English well,

Name: Will
    Activity by hours: On weekdays it would normally be about 3-6 hours and at the weekend it can range between 3 -12 hours, usually at the higher end.
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: No but I just made a website as a school project.

Why you should be chosen

I have been playing crossfire for as long as I was on MPGH. If anyone knows their way around crossfire, it's me. Being English makes my English fluent so I can communicate perfectly with the English Speakers. I also speak German almost fluently so I can explain solutions in multiple languages. I am willing to test any file and in two weeks I will be able to test on Win7 Ultimate 64 bit, Vista Home Premium 32bit, and Windows XP Home Premium Package 2. I know how to find viruses and get most hacks working.
    I have been playing Crossfire for years and feel that I have at times contributed well to the section. I will obviously, if chosen, increase my activity levels so that I can do my job as effectively as possible.
    After two infractions I have started to read the rules, and announcements, regularly; so I would be a great candidate for the Minion Force as I can uphold the rules and abide by them effectively.Crossfire, along with general and graphic design, is the section I am most active in. I know when trolling get's out of hand.

If I see something that shouldn't be there, such as an advertisement or those random people selling CVVs, I report the post right away. Also the current minions and other people that can keep the section clean are never online while I am, because of different time zones, and I think it would help for you to have someone that can keep the section clean in the European day time, rather than just american day. I obviously wont be able to help keep the section clean while I'm at school but, on weekdays, from 16:30 till 22:30 GMT+1 I am generally online and would be able to keep the section clean and on weekends I can look after the section pretty much the entire time I'm awake ( no lifer).

I have wanted to be staff on the site since I joined and I feel that I'm finally ready. I know that I haven't been staff before but I'm going to keep trying and I'm going to succeed at some point, so why not now? I would love to have the responsibility that comes with being a member of staff and I think it would also help me grow, maturity wise. I also think that being a minion would help me learn and grow as a person, because I would acquire the skills to run a section and I would learn how to moderate on VB4. (Note: I would obviously need someone to show me how to delete / move / merge etc, as I haven't moderated before.)

Thanks for reading, and hopefully considering, my application and good luck to all the other applicants.
    Last edited by Cynic; 10-27-2011 at 02:44 PM.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cynic For This Useful Post:

Implify (10-27-2011),omanor (11-01-2011),Royku (10-29-2011),S|W|P (10-28-2011)

“I fear the day technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots.” ~Albert Einstein
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Requirements:
    Must have at least 800 posts. NO EXCEPTIONS = Oh Yes!
    Must be able to test all uploaded files, for any security risks and advertisements. = Hell yeah!
    Must be familiar with Crossfire and a regular in this section. = Very
    Must have at least 4 months in the site. = Ive been more than 2 years
    Must have proven BEFORE the applications a willingness to assist & contribute to section.= Oh Yes! Done
    Must be able to not only uphold the rules of the site, but abide by them.= Always abided the rules!
    Must be EXTREMELY Active = Will be EXTREMELY ACTIVE, I am back!
    MUST speak English well = yes level 4 in english!

Name: Marc Rovirola Metcalfe

Activity in hours: Just came back so I am starting at 1-2 in weekend almost all day on like 10-12 hours.

Staff in an other forum: No neva!

Why should I be chosen as minion:
    I think I should be chosen as minion becasue I have helped quite alot in this forum, ive been away because my califications, but now I am back and full. Well I think if I am chosen as a minion I will help to all forum members, and my first priority is that all members should be safe in this forum and that they have a good time here, and they can learn somehting. If I was chosen as a minion, I would do a great job!

I know that ive been bad to this forum but that was because I wasnt mature, but now I think I am mature enough to help this forum, all members and safety of them. And we cant forget that Ive done good things to this forum aswell.

Good Luck to all
    Last edited by SteamAss; 10-27-2011 at 05:21 PM.

If you need my Help:
    PM/VM

Because The People Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change The World, Are The Ones Who Do. ~Steve Jobs

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SteamAss For This Useful Post:

BlackLite (10-28-2011),CheatCreatorzz (10-28-2011),Royku (10-29-2011),[MPGH]Time (10-31-2011)

Thanks
    Name: Gabriel
    Activity by hours: mostly all the evening for the week, depends for the week-end
    Are you staff/special member in any other website: nope
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I can actually Minion. If I went inactive, it was cuz of personnal reason. I think I was good at all. Cf will always be my section.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gab For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hero (10-28-2011),iHOP (11-02-2011),omanor (11-01-2011),proCODERXx (10-29-2011),Royku (10-29-2011),S|W|P (10-29-2011)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Name: Tristan
    Activity by hours: 5-9
    Why should you be chosen as minion: I know this section inside and out, I'm sure that i can handle this section. Usually have nothing else to do after school so I can get on and minion this section. I think I should get minion.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Supreme For This Useful Post:

Royku (10-29-2011)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Applications are now closed.

Become a Premier! Click Here to Become a MPGH Premium Member by Donating $25 or More.
    I also accept Venmo if necessary, PM for info on that.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (07-13-2013),crazybone96 (10-30-2011),derh.acker (08-20-2012),look3006 (10-05-2012),Royku (10-31-2011),SteamAss (10-31-2011),S|W|P (10-31-2011),The Philosopher (10-31-2011),Zack (10-30-2011)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12