Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 435 of 549
  1. #421
    Threadstarter
    Vital Part of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Super User
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,283
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

    will never happen
    STfu bitch

  2. #422
    FrostyTheSnowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Bieber View Post
    That's annoying as fuck.

    Rank 1001

    Break 1000 tomorrow.
    You need to recruit more active members, i earn 10CP per day.. which is the max.

    I earned as much as your top member in 15 days as he did in 2 months..

    Kick some inactive members and get some more active ones

  3. #423
    nilher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Flanders
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I just applied

  4. #424
    Threadstarter
    Vital Part of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Super User
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,283
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,863
    Apps accepted.

    Stats updated.

    We finally broke 1000.

  5. #425
    Greengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    726
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    227
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Who made that nice Picture? :3
    InToxicated

  6. #426
    Threadstarter
    Vital Part of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Super User
    Toxin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Somewhere about there.
    Posts
    16,283
    Reputation
    2285
    Thanks
    2,863
    Quote Originally Posted by Greengo View Post
    Who made that nice Picture? :3
    I don't know? Who did make that picture? /

  7. #427
    Greengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    726
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    227
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I did :3

    It says on the bottom right




    Quote Originally Posted by 19900606 View Post
    I'll need a new sig like that

    I haz a Sig anybody in the clan can use

    It's in my sig

    :3
    Last edited by Greengo; 06-26-2010 at 06:02 AM.
    InToxicated

  8. #428
    FrostyTheSnowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Greengo View Post
    I did :3

    It says on the bottom right







    I haz a Sig anybody in the clan can use

    It's in my sig

    :3
    You find a biohazard image from Google and used the font 'Bleeding cowboys' and you call that a signature?

    I just made this in Photoshop, ALL FROM SCRATCH.




    Use this code to put it in your signature:
    [_URL="https://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=73223"]
    [_IMG]https://www.frostupload.com/filestore/cc/e62minMIEV.intoxicated.png._[/IMG]
    [/URL]

    Note: you must remove the underscores at [IMG] and [URL]

    Moreover, you do not have to give me credit, but you cannot say it is yours.
    Last edited by FrostyTheSnowman; 06-26-2010 at 09:33 AM.

  9. #429
    Haste.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyTheSnowman View Post
    You find a biohazard image from Google and used the font 'Bleeding cowboys' and you call that a signature?

    I just made this in Photoshop, ALL FROM SCRATCH.




    Use this code to put it in your signature:
    [_URL="https://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=73223"]
    [_IMG]https://www.frostupload.com/filestore/cc/e62minMIEV.intoxicated.png._[/IMG]
    [/URL]

    Note: you must remove the underscores at [IMG] and [URL]

    Moreover, you do not have to give me credit, but you cannot say it is yours.

    and you call that a Sig?...
    Epic Prank


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    One person?
    FUCK

    I would have to say known him the longest out of everyone here i think.

  10. #430
    FrostyTheSnowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Bored
    You just don't like it because you're butthurt about me owning you technically in the other thread.

    [IGNORE USER=IwantHacksBadly][/IGNORE]

    I will await comments from the leader of the clan, not from a peon such as yourself
    Last edited by FrostyTheSnowman; 06-26-2010 at 09:42 AM.

  11. #431
    Streetplayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,664
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    316
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    fight over a signature

    982..not bad

    I HELPED YOU...PRESS THANKS





  12. #432
    Haste.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Amused
    Amazing Right? You cant admit it that you cant make signatures, Calling me a Peon? Might want to look at yourself mate..
    Epic Prank


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    One person?
    FUCK

    I would have to say known him the longest out of everyone here i think.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Haste. For This Useful Post:

    FrostyTheSnowman (06-26-2010)

  14. #433
    FrostyTheSnowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Streetplayer View Post
    fight over a signature

    982..not bad
    Nice signature, do want boobs ;o

  15. #434
    FrostyTheSnowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    317
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by IWantHacksBadly View Post
    Amazing Right? You cant admit it that you cant make signatures, Calling me a Peon? Might want to look at yourself mate..
    You spend 60% of your day on this forum.

    I spend 5% of my time.

    I host around 14,356 clients worldwide and my income is increasing to over $11,300 per month.

    More than half goes back to my monster dedicated server which hosts;
    13,356 clients, 1 SA-MP server, 1 TF2 server, 1 CSS server.

    You're a peon who wastes time on a forum and has no accomplishments in life.

    PS:
    Whatever you say doesn't affect me, comments from someone as low as you don't count to me.

    When the clan leader says his view on the signature i made, then that's what will count to me.

    Not some smart ass aussie who wants to outsmart a guy with 2 degrees.

    EDIT:
    WTF double post, i posted the same time as you but didn't see my reply yet o.o

    Also, used to work at a sign shop in Austin TX.

    I made a wallpaper for Hewlett-Packward which they're using on one of their 2008 models (HP DV9700)


    PS:
    Anyone who wants the PSD for my signature, ask.
    Last edited by FrostyTheSnowman; 06-26-2010 at 09:52 AM.

  16. #435
    Haste.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,505
    Reputation
    174
    Thanks
    303
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by FrostyTheSnowman View Post
    You spend 60% of your day on this forum.

    I spend 5% of my time.

    I host around 14,356 clients worldwide and my income is increasing to over $11,300 per month.

    More than half goes back to my monster dedicated server which hosts;
    13,356 clients, 1 SA-MP server, 1 TF2 server, 1 CSS server.

    You're a peon who wastes time on a forum and has no accomplishments in life.

    PS:
    Whatever you say doesn't affect me, comments from someone as low as you don't count to me.

    When the clan leader says his view on the signature i made, then that's what will count to me.

    Not some smart ass aussie who wants to outsmart a guy with 2 degrees.

    EDIT:
    WTF double post, i posted the same time as you but didn't see my reply yet o.o

    Also, used to work at a sign shop in Austin TX.

    I made a wallpaper for Hewlett-Packward which they're using on one of their 2008 models (HP DV9700)

    Thanks, I Dont need to know about what you've made for Hewlett-Packard

    (yes it's Packard, Good Job on spelling)

    I Have a Job, Im Not a Tech Nerd unlike yourself

    I Earn more than you in a month...

    I Have a week off, so that's why i'm on here a lot..
    Two Degrees? is that all.. Seriously, Earn something else, achieve something.

    Calling me a Peon wont affect anyone other than yourself.

    Calling me "Low" doesn't mean anything...

    I'm wondering what sort of "Degree" you have, being rude to people on a forum. FYI, I have 4 Degrees,

    Doctor of Philosophy- Achieved 2008, May 23rd.

    Bachelor of Arts- Achieved 2005, 28th February.

    Master of Arts- Achieved 2009, 8th December at Oxford University.

    Master of Science- Achieved 2010, 2nd January at Oxford University.



    I Came to Australia Two Months ago..


    Good Job.
    Epic Prank


    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    One person?
    FUCK

    I would have to say known him the longest out of everyone here i think.

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. InToxicated Clan Thread
    By Toxin in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-08-2011, 07:49 AM
  2. InToxicated Clan Thread.
    By Toxin in forum CrossFire Clan Recruitment & Advertising
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 09-14-2010, 02:16 AM
  3. Intoxicated-clan site
    By Ghost in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-07-2010, 10:52 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-30-2010, 06:35 AM
  5. InToxicated Clan Sig [My Version]
    By XxDragonSharKxX in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 05:07 AM