Thread: [S]-aTaNiC*

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

[S]-aTaNiC*

No Hacking/Glitching in public games. (Or at least dont let me know about it xD) All players welcome, all ranks as long as your KDR is 1.0 (easy). All active players and follow the rules, simplez. xD! Hopefully you will be a good knifer, and good at GM. Please no flamers and criers. We want active players and good players, who respect everybody else. We allow farming, and will set up training matches and private matches to find/exploit some glitches. Respect and listen to fellow members. Once we have 20 members i will purchase a Ventrilo server for scrims and pubs. The main thing our clan will do is go around Pubs in groups to have some fun, calling strats on vent. LT and Leader call Strats, if there is no LT or Leader Present highest rank player will cal strats. And thats about it. Welcome to [S]-aTaNiC* If you join. And remember NEVER go easy on anyone, always try your damndest to beat everyone and bring about [S]-aTaNiC* fury on Crossfire. https://clan.z8games.com/clanstat_cf.aspx?guildid=76138
    Last edited by DJMKILLS; 05-06-2010 at 07:12 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    First day we went up 2000 ranks, then we went up 3000 ranks, now at 16,000+ In a few days we will be in the top 4000 easy. We accept all people with a few rules. Must be at least 13 years old and above, must have at least 1.000 KDR, must have vent and a mic or be willing to download vent for when we get to 15 members. Must be ready for a scrim/clan war at ALL times and must respect fellow clan members. Please register at our forum here Satanic Clan Forum - Home. Clan can be found at Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Clan Home.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    congrats
    Everybody wanting to post in crossfire section read these
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossf...-5-2011-a.html

EX.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Had to double post i couldn't edit again? xD Anyway for anyone who cars we now have Ventrilo Server. We welcome guests but you will not be able to speak in lobby and the channels need passwords. If you join the pass is in the clan messages.

IP:192.168.1.64
    Port:3784