Thanks

BlackLotus Recruiting

Z8Games ? Home of the Best Free MMO Games - Clans - Clan Home

Information
    Name: BlackLotus
    Members: 9
    LT's: Will be decided by myself (SinfulGod/Itachi6972) or -Brea[K] so do not beg for a spot.

We're an all around clan, playing every mode though we specialize in GM and TDM. We encourage having a mic (not required but recommended) and joining us in our Skype calls (always an entertaining conversation XD)

We do daily clan matches, mostly GM (people always call us hackers and rage quit) but on occasion we do indulge in other rounds.

Normally we require a 2.0 KDR to join our ranks but recently we've been making amends to that rule in order to get our member base up. People with less than a 1.5 KDR will not be accepted unless there is something that we decide we like about you and will be beneficial to our clan.

Generally those who join our ranks start to see improvements in their game play (KDR increases, higher scores, ect...)

Rules:
    - Don't cry/Rage/QQ. It just makes you look pathetic and tarnishes the clan name.
    - Don't scream hack. Just because someone kills you doesn't mean they hack. -Brea[K] and myself can easily tell weather someone is hacking so unless we say something just leave it be.
    - Be mature. We don't need whiny brats in our clan, if you can't be mature with your gaming then don't even bother applying.
    - Don't RQ in the middle of a clan match. Even if it doesn't look like we'll win we stay until the end. We've made spectacular comebacks when defeat was certain.
    - Respect the clan leadership. Disrespect isn't something we tolerate, after joining our Skype calls you'll soon learn what is acceptable and what isn't.
    - No hacking/glitching. We're looking for people with actual skill, if you need to resort to hacking or glitching this is the wrong place for you.
    - Vote Kicking. If a clan member starts a vote on someone the vote should always be F11. We have our reasons when we want someone kicked.
    - Must speak English. No exceptions.

That's about it for rules, just what I could think of off the top of my head.

If you're interesting in joining the clan you're most likely to find us in Delta 1. Message myself or -Brea[K] in game and say you're from MPGH. We'll schedule a 1v1 with one of our members and determine if you are accepted or not.

Good luck to all those who may apply.

EDIT: Something I forgot to mention. You may also PM me on MPGH and we can set something up.
    Last edited by Itachi6972; 07-14-2010 at 05:53 AM.

Thanks
    Bump to the top.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Nice clan... But 9 Members Really???

"Relax its Just Music."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    i might give this clan a try

Thanks
    Fail clan, rq'd every cw we played em. Can't handle going 0-9 in the first half or what?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Camkayak View Post
    Nice clan... But 9 Members Really???
    It was originally intended to be a clan just for myself and a few friends. We recently decided to start recruiting.

Quote Originally Posted by omg12156 View Post
    Fail clan, rq'd every cw we played em. Can't handle going 0-9 in the first half or what?
    Lol? No one has ever made my clan go 0-9 in the first half and we never RQ so Idk what you're on about kid.